30-Minute Cardio and Strength-Training Workout For a Mood Boost

Get your blood pumping with this at-home cardio and strength-training workout that will keep your muscles as strong as your smile! All you need for this workout is a pair of light to medium free weights. Get ready to kick your endorphins into high gear, and try Yogi Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy Tea to keep your good vibes going all day long.

POPSUGAR Fitness offers fresh fitness tutorials, workouts, and exercises that will help you on your road to healthy living, weight loss, and stress relief. Check out Class FitSugar, our do-it-along-with-us, real-time workout show hosted by Anna Renderer, who will inspire you to sweat alongside fitness experts and Hollywood’s hottest celebrity trainers. Class FitSugar regularly covers the most buzzed-about workout classes and trends, including the Victoria’s Secret workout, Tabata, P90X, Bar Method, and more.

Like us on Facebook!

Check us out on Instagram!

Eat Clean With POPSUGAR
Get a full 2-week clean-eating plan with our brand-new app! 70 recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and treats, simple shopping lists, and more! Get the app here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/clean-eating-plan-and-recipes/id1262482098?mt=8

1. I don't have a personal trainer as I don't go to the gym, but at home Popsugar is my trainer so thank you. Continue these good workouts and love you xoxo

2. This is the best popsugar workout yet! THANK YOU

3. Jade Sowa says:

This is a wicked workout. Anyone wanting to get a good sweat going in a short amount of time will love this. The moves are non repetitive which makes the time fly by! Definitely recommend

4. Alisa anne says:

This is such a great 30 minute workout!!! Thanks so much!!!

5. Leah Canter says:

I've done so many of your videos, and this is one of my favorites! I love the strength training!! I would love more of these. Thanks so much, Popsugar! <3

6. I love the good vibes AND the sweat! I’d love to see more of the “Mood Boost” videos! They make the burn so much more fun!! Thank you!!!!

7. Tuba Ali says:

in how many days. it works.. for belly fat ?

8. Allie Cohen is a new favorite!

9. Lisa Zana says:

Love the all the Allie Cohen workouts!

10. Gaya Malach says:

thank you popsugar for this amazing workouts!

11. Shayne K says:

great workout! what a perk that it was no repeat! may want to include that in the title. it's a definite selling point.

12. I subscribed because of this video!

13. Muy buen entrenamiento, gracias!! 👏

14. I loved the combination of cardio and strength training with weights, you can make it easy or as hard as you like. It’s definitely a calorie burner!! Loved this one.

15. I did many of the modifications and I still sweated so much!

16. phpatel7 says:

I feel like it needed 1 more round of the same moves

17. Carina Cooke says:

Went by super quick, loved the vibes and positive theme of the workout!

18. love love love from holland

19. Rebecca Wall says:

This work out was AMAZING. Usually I'm like "No, don't put me down for cardio." But this was the perfect combo of strength, cardio, and good vibes. I especially loved how it didn't repeat the same moves but I could tell we working the same muscles. It was just what I needed today. THANK YOU!

20. Fantastic workout. Great cueing/ modifications were very helpful. Thank you for motivating me during this corona virus quarantine. I have added you to my workout playlist .💪😊

21. Annie Wuest says:

I love that this workout doesnt repeat the moves so you dont have to dread repeating the set! Would love to see more like this!

22. MissCatemos says:

Perfect! She's one of the best trainer … after Anne of course 😘💯

23. sagar parab says:

allie cohen love your videos. so simple and effective.

24. This really has been a mood boost! Especially when coronavirus kicks in, at home you are the perfect gym!<3

25. Mariam says:

Beautiful workout, lovely spirit

26. Daniel Wax says:

When even I have a low day, I always come back to this motivating and amazing workout. it does magic for me. thanks Allie

27. Amina Sams says:

OMG THIS MADE me SWEAT like it was dripping from my forehead lol

28. those are pathetic squats

29. Bonjour ça va 🌹🌹👍👍🌹🌹

30. Love this workout – it’s so fun and full of energy plus works up a nice sweat. Would love to see more videos from Allie especially longer ones

31. Thank you all so much for this workout! It is awesome! Made me feel so strong… Allie is one of the best trainers here, love her!

32. Vera Vera says:

Gotta love Happy workouts! Really a lot of fun!

33. Great workout , thank you!

34. This is a super workout. Raises up the metabolism, works the full body, all done in an efficient and happy way in 30 minutes. Love this one!

35. Love that this focuses more on emotional benefits than superficial ones 🙂

36. Great workout! thank you 🙂

37. Oh wow this was a killer!!! But you just gotta persevere through 💃🏽 and you’ll feel amazing by the end of it whooosh

38. One of my new favs! More Allie workouts!!!

39. Jaz d'Cruz says:

Allie is my favorite trainer

40. Silo21 says:

This is one of my favorite routines ever!! Thank you so much! Keep bringing Allie, she's amazing!