Fat burning, high intensity, low impact home cardio workout

For more workouts just like this one, come and join the team.

1. Granite Moss says:

Love, love, LOVE it. I really enjoy the lower/upper format and the exercises in this one.

2. Can u make d vedio only concentrated only exercise to burn belly fat

3. Excellent exercise. I love to do it. Thank you.

4. Diane Dorman says:

I so appreciate your authenticity .. I didn’t want to work out either I’m overweight.. and just starting back into exercising.. and today I had so much fun with you both and appreciate the words of encouragement – even tho I didn’t want to exercise I knew it’s 30 mins for a positive result… I overcame !!! I am contributing + energy!! And as you said .. “ Do it for me”

5. this is my favorite out of all the tbp workouts…awesome. I see why Daniel is my coach his words at the end of the workout was life changing. "when you are not relying on motivation" was such a ahh haa moment. thank you both. God bless

6. Love these two!!!! They have inspired me to live a better life for and that I am grateful!

7. I have been doing many of your workouts in lockdown and nothing compares! I am so grateful to Daniel and Alex for their amazing, life changing videos! Please keep it up guys, you’re soo motivational!!!

8. Re Er says:

Gracias chicos me gusta la motivación con la sencillez que imparten las rutinas muchas gracias

9. Love when he says "come on!!"

10. Well, shit. I might as well subscribe. I keep coming back for more pain.

11. Ellen Diane says:

love it- sharing to Ashford Fitness Society (fb)

12. i wish yoy knew what you ve done for me!!!!! 💕

13. Thank you, I watch your vedio and workout at home

14. Again, share the soundtrack please 😩. Your choice of music for each of your workouts is always thoughtfully done.
    Beautiful!

15. jaya agarwal says:

Just finished this workout… This is so doable.. Loved every moment of it… Today was one of those days when I didn't want to workout… You guys are amazing..good luck to you all the way from India ❤

16. Ahavah Pries says:

its my 5th day with you guys, never in my entire life i have stick with anyone or any program, but just want to thank you for all the encouragements you tell me…and the great thing i am actually having fun, my day wouldnt be complete joining any of your exercises… thank you…

17. Tory Smith says:

I did NOT want to get a work out in today but I got my butt up and selected this one at random. I really felt it there at the end, as if you were talking straight to me, plus this was the first work out I haven’t had to pause 😭thanks for making me tear up 7 o clock in the morning 🤣 y’all are amazing and I am so grateful for this!

18. HAQQI GANS says:

For real transformation you need perfect diet plan and training plan. The website called AgogeDiet do it for you. I lost 14lbs in one month!!! Isn't that amazing!?

19. It’s funny how Alex always does the harder workout and doesn’t look at all tired and Daniel looks knackered from doing the easiest workout 😂😂😂😂😂, and I love the little bickering here and there , your workout videos are never boring . Your chemistry is unique and lovely

20. How many people had to do this video in gym

21. Thank u ❤️❤️❤️
    This is a lot more than work out session.
    😘😘😘😘

22. Mc Gyver says:

Love your workout !!! From Malaysia

23. Carolynn says:

Hey! I would love for you to follow me, like my playlist, and listen to 1 minute of any song- I will do the same for you🔥
    ME::💁🏻‍♀️ https://open.spotify.com/user/1262143485?si=oAqows8GQMaTKWwFcZqJwQ
    MY PLAYLIST: 📻 2020-12-03T06:30:30.804Z

24. L ia says:

I’m you you so much I really enjoyed this workout!

25. LeeEllen Caw says:

First time doing this workout and I burned 214 calories!