14 Min BodySit Seated Dumbbell Chair Workout: Sitting Down Exercises with Weights for Strength

Check out my Full Programs Here: http://bit.ly/2En0HvR
Get my Nutrition Guide Here: https://bit.ly/360sOPl
Get my mat here: https://gorillamats.com/?aff=36
Follow me on FB, IG, and Twitter @BodyfitbyAmy

1. This is perfect, I just broke my fibula

2. Jen A says:

Hi, was wondering if there's a way to find out how many calories will be burned by this exercise? Love thissss <3

3. Thanks Amy! Recovering from a broken ankle and surgery. This is a perfect workout while I am non weight bearing.

4. Perfect for me! I recently had foot surgery and cannot put any weight on my feet. Thank you!

5. not me finding the easiest workout for my online PE class……. not me, Wrong bitch

6. Nat Le says:

Just starting out and I wanted to incorporate a simple exercise with my walking.
    This seems perfect.
    Especially want to learn these type of easier methods to show my elderly mother who has trouble walking.
    Although I think she will have to use water bottles.
    I can motivate her by doing it with her and it’s only 15 mins.
    Thanks. ❀️
    Have it saved to my playlist

7. This felt amazing! Definitely making it part of my routine. Thanks Amy!

8. I felt crummy today and did this and another seated workout of yours and I still got some sweat so I appreciate that you have videos for where I am today as you always say πŸ™‚

9. Great weight option for someone like me wearing a boot after tendon surgery. Thanks!!

10. I don't have mobility issues, but have friends who do, or are real beginning exercisers, so I'm trying these BodySit routines along with other workouts of yours. Ha! I didn't expect to sweat with this one, but I did! But with the different options you offer, it's really accessible to many individuals who are overlooked by other instructors. Thank you for all you do, Amy!

11. I recently injured my toe. Accidentally dropped a 15 lb dumbbell plate on it as the screws got loose. My doctor told me it would take weeks to recover which is a huge disappointment for me. I'm really glad you made this video and now I can continue somehow.

12. This is great! I was doing your beginner workouts and then I broke my pinky toe so this has helped me stay moving even though I can't do normal workouts while my toe heals!!

13. Regina Lucas says:

Been doing them for a week

14. Angel Searle says:

Thank you Amy. I just started committing to diet and exercise but I'm very out of shape and standing is painful for me. This sitting workout was just what I was looking for. It was challenging but doable, I'll be back to do this daily until it comes easier.

15. Thank you for this! Great for working out when your space is limited πŸ™‚

16. Gemma Rees says:

Your channel is brilliant, I found you today, i have a walking disability, so this is good for me. Thank you πŸ™‚πŸ‘

17. Thank you thank you thank you! I’m a lazy person trying to reduce my weight, and i feel lots of videos on youtube are hard to do for people who have 85kg like me, and it hardly makes me sweat. But thanks to you i sweat a lot and i feel very energetic because I followed your video! Subscribe already!πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ»

18. Great short workout. I added it on after a 2 mile treadmill walk and worked up quite a sweat with her. Love the length! Perfect for days you don't feel like moving much.

19. I like this one.. you can do it on restday in front of the tv just to keep in movement.

20. Joanna Sz says:

I had two kids 15 months apart and just staring to get back to taking care of me and your videos are great. I can exercise while they are taking a nap. Thank you

21. Lisa Schmidt says:

Thank you for this Amy! My mom has limited mobility and she is loving this workout. It’s the perfect length and love how encouraging you are! Can’t wait for more!

22. YES!!!!! Please do more workouts like! It got my senior mom moving safely and she felt great! Thank you

23. This was just what I needed as I am recovering from foot surgery and cannot bear weight on my toes. Thank you!
    I have enjoyed many of your videos and frequently recommend you to members of a fitness-focused Facebook group. Keep up the good work!

24. Elle R S says:

That was short and sweet.πŸ‘πŸ’ͺ😊

25. Johnny Chang says:

Amy you’re beautiful

26. Viviana says:

Thanks so much for the video!

27. I SO APPRECIATE THESE VIDEOS!!!

28. Vera Chauhan says:

Amazing workout πŸ’ͺ. More PLEASE!!!!

29. Great exercise to old or sick People or to do in office… I send it to my mom, my friend that cannot do much exercise… Well done AmyπŸ’ͺπŸ½πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ₯°

30. Ann Tews says:

Awesome workout! One I can do yeah!!

31. DD Jax says:

This great especially for beginners or those with an injury who can only do seated excercises.