30-Minute Bodyweight Workout

No equipment, no problem! This all-bodyweight workout from Barry’s trainer Taylor Walker will tone your muscles and leave you dripping sweat!

POPSUGAR Fitness offers fresh fitness tutorials, workouts, and exercises that will help you on your road to healthy living, weight loss, and stress relief. Check out Class FitSugar, our do-it-along-with-us real-time workout show hosted by Anna Renderer, who will inspire you to sweat alongside fitness experts and Hollywood’s hottest celebrity trainers. Class FitSugar regularly covers the most buzzed-about workout classes and trends, including the Victoria’s Secret workout, Tabata, P90X, the Bar Method, and more.

Like us on Facebook!

Check us out on Instagram!

Eat clean with POPSUGAR
Get a full two-week clean-eating plan with our brand-new app! Seventy recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and treats, as well as simple shopping lists and more! Get the app here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/clean-eating-plan-and-recipes/id1262482098?mt=8

Visit POPSUGAR!

1. Excellent, excelente, estupendo!

2. Oxana Reznik says:

For beginners, slow pace

3. Nice workout, but wayyyy too many ads for 30 mins.

4. G R A S S says:

I got recommend this for P.E.

5. That's was tough! I feel like the instructor probably could have went for an hour and wouldn't have been tired LOL

6. Not only I lost fat and gained muscle, but I feel more energized and productive throughout the day. My sleep has also improved drastically. Website called AgogeDiet really changed my life for the better.

7. I tried to make my own diet, but it didn't work. I went to AgogeDiet and let them create diet plan for me. I am delighted with the result

8. june2420111 says:

I've been doing pop sugar workouts all year and this is one of the worse workouts I've done. The only part that's worth doing is the last 6 minutes. The rest is so incredibly repetitive. None of the other trainers make you do the same exercises for 24 minutes, wth? Also crunches? really? nobody is doing that anymore, they are so ineffective. I would be mad if I had to pay for this at a gym.

9. Andy says:

Thought she said Taylor Lautner at the start

10. Laura Wagner says:

Liked the balance of strength/cardio sections with active recovery sections in between. This was a nicely balanced workout for me with plenty of sweat equity! Adding this one to the rotation:-)

11. Maria Abdin says:

I love those sneakers! where did u get them from???

12. they do a gold experience pose at some point

13. Pioter games says:

pozdrawiam klase 7d ze slesina

14. Tracy Sweet says:

The ads ruin this workout.

15. Piku Piku says:

Agoge Diet really took my diet to the next level. Not only diet, but life. I can see improvements in many aspects of my life. Guys, you rock! #AgogeDiet

16. Piku Piku says:

Now I'm feeling strong because I got 3kg of lean muscle in 1 month. I only visited website called Agoge Diet and they provided me with diet plan, training plan with amazing tips. Believe me!!! #AgogeDiet

17. Laura Wind says:

Such a fun routine! I finished it and im DRENCHED!!

18. Liny W. says:

comparing to the workout, the stretch is not enough at all.

19. Nice workout, but too many ads!!!!

20. I have set 100 days workout challange if you want it just join the channal

21. theres not much cardio and weights involved but I almost passed out after the last burpee! Its crazy I dont know what in this program that i felt like its really effective. My heart was like pumping hard afterwards. :))))

22. June Ayal says:

first time wiyh you. great great workout!!!

23. Kate Harris says:

Does anyone know how many calories this workout burns? 🙂

24. Really loving these workouts at home! I’m a new mom and my son loves watching me get fit.

25. louzid says:

..I am SO frightened about getting caught giggling along by my flat mates one day.

26. Can someone please tell me how many calories this burns?

27. The workout was fun but I had 4 commercials come on including one in the last 5 seconds of the workout. Idk if this is youtube or the makers of the video who's fault this is but I do workout videos regularly and this doesn't ever happen. Really killed the vibe!

28. Erika Croft says:

This workout is so great, but there are like 5 or 6 ads in the middle! It's too much 😔

29. Dilraj says:

You r copying suryanamaskar

30. Julie Lane says:

It was fun, but a little more intro explanation before moves start would be helpful to not get lost. I also think it was strange to end with burpees instead of a cooldown type activity

31. This is a workout for everybody, ya, everybody who is at experienced level and having none of the extra weight… such a bulshit talking.

32. Dinoreckz says:

My gym teacher didn’t let us take a break during active recovery OR the ads 🤦‍♂️.