Faithful Workouts Fitness Video: 30 minute workout

I hope you love this workout! It is our hope that it brings health to your body & soul. When we invite God to be part of our fitness journey, we are setting ourselves up for success because there is nothing He can’t do!

If you are interested in trying more Faithful Workouts videos, as well as gaining access to healthy recipes and meal plans, and consistent biblical encouragement, then head over to www.faithfulworkoutsplan.com to learn more!

We offer 2 membership plans – FW Free and FW Premium Membership. Read on to learn more about both of these plans.

FW Premium Membership
This is truly the best of the best when it comes to online fitness plans. Not only does it include upgraded resources on our membership site, but you also get our brand new FW App! Most of us have our phones in our hands quite often so now all our awesome resources are just a click away!

Fitness
– Over 300 workouts for a variety of styles and levels. We have HIIT workuts, strength training, body part specific exercises and a variety of yoga videos, plus we will be adding more all the time!
– 14 Day Kickstart Plan – This is a great starting point because it includes lots of inspiration, workouts, menus & challenges!

Food
– New meal prep plans – Step by step directions, grocery lists and an instructional video.
– The Fresh Table – Access to ALL our episodes including our new shows on superfoods, cooking competition, delicious gluten & dairy free recipes.
– Cooking Videos – Short videos with cooking tips so you can be confidence in kitchen. Plus videos guiding you through amazing recipes
-Cookbook – 100s of recipes that you can search for by ingredient or category!

Faith
– 40 Day Bible Reading Plan – Each day includes 1 chapter in your online Bible
– Inspiring Messages – When you need some quick inspiration this is the place to head.
– ReStart Week – Lasting change happens from the inside out. ReStart addresses important thought changes needed to set you up for success
– ReIgnite Book – 12 weekly readings, teachings and special workouts on physical & spiritual health

Accountability & Connection
– Faithful Workouts Private Facebook Page – Here you will find an amazing group who are also on a journey to better health. We also run different challenges and provide daily inspiration.
– Go Mobilize App – We have partnered with an awesome group called Go Mobilize. It is on this platform they we will be able to interact with each other, share information, provide encouragement, and create fun challenges. One feature we are really excited about is the ability for you to choose to join a challenge, and then share your participation with us! It’s also a great place for us to share prayer requests too! There is such power in prayer.

Calendar
– Structure – If you do best with a program where everything is laid out for you then you will love the calendar. Faith, fitness and food all in one place. It’s similar to the one with your Faithful & Fit Plan but is even easier to follow.
– Convenience – No need to search through the other tabs just come here each day and get your plan.

Podcasts
– Walking / Running – Take FW with you on your next walk or run. You’ll hear upbeat Christian music, inspirational words from Michelle plus reminders about good posture, core tight and give 100%
– Workouts – Our audio workouts are great to give you clear direction when it’s not convenient to look at a video
– Educational – Learn more about anxiety, depression, joy, sugar… with many more being added each month

To join our FW Premium Membership go to – https://faithfulworkoutsplan.com/fw-membership-options/

FW Free Membership!
This membership might be a great place to start if you are new to Faithful Workouts. You’ll have access to:
– 40 Day Bible Reading Plan: We believe lasting, healthy change happens from the inside out. This reading plan makes it easy to get into the Bible and allow God’s Word to change your heart and mind.
– Online Cookbook: We have 100s of recipe in our online cookbook. We’ve made it easy to find just the right recipe. You can search by category (appetizer, breakfast…) or you can put in an ingredient like “chicken” and we will show you all our great tasting chicken recipes.
– 14 Day Kickstart: This program has it all! Each day includes a short inspirational video to start your day. You then can choose from one of the 4 workout videos. We also have your meal plan for each day with recipes only a click away. Lastly, we give you a daily challenge to keep you motivated.
– Facebook Private Community: Our private FW Facebook group is a great place to connect with others who are on a journey to getter health. It’s such an encouraging and inspiring community. The FB page is also a great place to get daily messages.

To join our FW Free Membership click on this link https://faithfulworkoutsplan.com/fw-membership-options/ This video is about My Movie 3

1. You guys are too much.Am blessed both physically and spiritually.I have been looking for things like this.God bless you all

2. Dora Soto says:

This is wonderful! THANKS so much, God BLESS, you : FAITHFUL
    WORKOUTS ,So Great, bravo 👏👏

3. ann williams says:

I enjoy the workouts with the Word!

4. trccook24 says:

Who sings that song, “All I need is you” that is in this video?

5. Great workout video, working out in Jordan middle East. God bless you sister.

6. Everything sounds so good. I have been looking for Christian Based Workouts. The only question, yoga? Please explain a little. I am not into yoga for obvious reasons. Would that be more like stretch and relaxation exercises?

7. Thanks for this, was helpful to my wife and my self with also great encouragement from God's word. Blessings

8. Angela Pope says:

I am grateful for
    The low impact. It’s been some time since my last workout! I tried your app but I am not able at this time to purchase workouts.

9. #1 person says:

What are the 5 things a workout should include? Strength, cardio, flexibility, balance, & __________? I forgot one of them.

10. My favourite workout especially in Monday mornings! Blessings faithful workout team.

11. Such an awesome workout!! You reminded me that even in my workout I must put God first!!!

12. Kate says:

Omg this is great! I have always felt guilty exercising thinking that I'm committed to it more than my commitment to God. I love how even if I take half an hour of my time out of the day, I'm still recognizing God in it.

I've been following different workout videos, and this one actually made me sweat a lot more. I just incorporated different sets for a higher impact.

13. What an uplifting, inspiring workout. It truly is a whole body, mind and spirit workout. May God richly bless you for sharing your talents with us!! I was BLESSED!!

14. very helpful! Thank you very much. The verses were on point for my current situation.

15. Ines Prater says:

I discovered these workouts at the beginning of the lock down and I truely love them as I'm far from perfect and not young. But I love exercising and you have become part of my morning routine. So thank you and continue to be blessed! xx

16. eva jo says:

Love the examples of different levels. So many just say to “take it easier” if we need to, but what we really need are the visual just like everyone else. Great explanations too. Am currently self quarantined to my room due to being “high risk” of COVID19. Thank you so much for the encouragement, it helps me feel not so alone. Blessings to you all!

17. Anna S says:

I use to watch these every day and was so healthy and fit at the time. I want to start doing these again

18. Scotty G says:

Oh how far they have fallen and how easy the blind follow the blind.
    Faithful workouts ?? This is just aerobics with a "Christian" trigger word for the blind.

Oh look this must be of God because they have a Great Big Crucifix on the wall, that disgusting, Horrific Torture device that the "devil" used to Torture and Humiliate the person we profess to love so much to death. Lets all Worship this thing that they "Nailed" our Saviour to and then stood it up to put Him on show, that thing that caused Him Christ Jesus so much pain, agonony and suffering as He Hung on it with all of his ribs exposed as the devil had them whip the flesh from His bones before they Crucified Him ???????

19. HI MICHELLE!!! I finally found you again!! I found your workout videos back in 2013 and through proper eating and exercise I lost over 20 lbs… but life got heavy again and so did I. well I am back on my weight loss journey (its been about 3 months). I am in California on a state stay at home order for COVID-19 so these home workouts is all I have…and I wanted to workout with you again, but I could not for the life of me remember the name of your program,. after my family worship and bible study about being a faithful servant this Sunday morning I went to my garage where I set up my workout area and the name Faithful workouts just popped into my head! and wouldn't you know it, your message at the end was speaking to my heart and I know that is the Holy Spirit at work in the both of us…. so I just wanted to say Thank you, thank God I found you, and I'M BACK! looking forward to tomorrow!

20. Ann spaeth says:

Do y’all still do video?

21. Thank you, thank you thank you, Michelle and the Faithful Workout Team! A workout that lifts up my heart rate and spirit!

22. This was absolutely wonderful. I’ve been doing home workouts for a while but today I decided to search for Christian workouts and this was fantastic. Difficult, energising, filled with beautiful God honouring music and beautiful scripture and Biblical encouragement. Thank you so much!!

23. Kris M. Cox says:

Thank you for offering these great workouts with Christian music and spiritual encouragement! What a blessing!

24. Hi I was wondering if you sell any DVD's as I would love to get one

25. I love this work out! This is such an encouraging thing to have a Christian workout. I love you Michelle, thank you for sharing from your gifts.

26. Your workout is an answer to my prayer. 😁

27. So So says:

Discount code OMA3227

28. Thank you and bless you.

29. Mom Noll says:

Thank you! Did my first workout in 10 years! Very encouraging.

30. leta bond says:

I would like to see more over-weight person trying a fitness workout, then looking a someone that is probably has some level of fitness or already fitness and can handle the workout with no problem  (like to see a beginning process)

31. I have been looking for a Christian based workout and I am thrilled. This works great for my level.

32. Kelly Moore says:

I’ve got a praise!
    Have you ever heard michelle talk about being thankful that you have the ability to move? You have the blessing of being able to physically move and exercise? I never understood what it’s like to not be physically able to do the simplest things until six years ago.

I was pregnant with a little boy who would need open heart surgery after birth and possibly had Down syndrome. Emotionally it was a roller coaster but physically, physically I was almost paralyzed. Sciatica pain can be completely debilitating. I literally sat on the couch and cried because I couldn’t do any of the workout michelle was doing. It was painful and it was awful to know in my brain what I wanted to do but my body couldn’t handle the pressure and simplest of movements. I couldn’t put my ballet flats on. I couldn’t pull my pants up. I could get up from lying down or sitting. I could hardly walk, couldn’t climb steps. It was the hardest thing I’ve ever done.

But six years later, I can follow Frances! I can jump. I can lift my legs. I can squat and punch and plank and all kinds of things that I thought were impossible for me.

For those who are curious, my little boy went through open heart surgery and other surgeries just fine. He does have Down syndrome and he is an absolute joy to have and I don’t know what I’d do without him.

I have learned so much of what it means to see every hardship as a blessing and to be thankful in all things. And to have a child with a disability has catapulted me to a whole new level of determination, protection, patience and love like I would have never known. It’s cliche to say, but as a person living it, the cliche is a truth I feel deep down.

I hope this is encouraging to someone struggling with movement and weight and self esteem. You are SO much more than a number on a scale or a clothing tag. Give yourself grace.

33. Great workout! Thanks 😊 really fun.

34. I just found this video today. It was truly a God send. I was in tears at the end. My husband and I have been trying for 2 years to have a baby and we had a miscarriage along the way. These past couple weeks we believed we were finally pregnant. I was almost 2 weeks late and I am never late. But yesterday I started spotting. My world crashed down on me and I felt like God wasn't with me. I started questioning His love for me. Thank you so much for allowing the spirit to move through you.

35. I enjoyed it thank you 🙏

36. #1 person says:

QuakerMaid here: Following you on YT now. Great workout. Going to add this to my Faves as I like the balancing on this one.

37. I love this workout and really appreciate all the effort put in by so many people to post this vid. I do wish the music was not so loud though.

38. Jody Jones says:

I would love this workout and subscribe if the leader would turn up the volume on the music and STOP talking. That is so distracting and why I have stopped using all the other vids like Denise Austin, Leslie Sansone. etc.

39. Wina Rhay says:

praise the Lord..i love this.. it heals me.. i feel much better after exercise 👏👏👏😄its so much fun 🏆🏆🏆🙏😘thank u so much

40. The last song..All I need..I"m trying to find that. Who is the singer? Sounds like SCChapman but can't find it by him

41. Julius JT says:

So so glad I found this Christian workout video! Wonderful workout using Christian music. It’s toning my arms. Love it! God bless you Michelle!

42. The gal behind you on the right facing you is assume way better movements

43. How many push ups to get into heaven?

44. I've been doing this workout now for about almost a month this is so inspiring thank you so much and I thank God for this faithful workout I went from 325 now I'm 297 it's a long road but I can do it with God on my side thank you and God bless you

45. Felecia B says:

Is there an approximate number of calories burned for each level? I would like to add this workout to my fitness app, but I am unsure what amount to enter.

46. Thankful to find you today! Renewing my workout journey!