MY AT HOME WORKOUT ROUTINE // (monday-friday)

Go to https://buyraycon.com/lauren for 15% off your order! Brought to you by Raycon.

today I share with you guys my monday through friday at home workout routine! it consists of everything from abs, legs, to cardio and yoga, so I hope you enjoy!

follow me on social networks to stay updated!
INSTAGRAM: @laurensnyder2
TIKTOK: laurensnyder31
SNAPCHAT: lolosnydz

EMAIL: *business inquires only*- mail to: contact@tablerockmanagement.com

FAQ:
name: Lauren
age: 21
editor: Final Cut Pro X
birthday: May 25th

FTC: This video is sponsored by Raycon

1. N Xx says:

Full time student who has no time to go to the gym, this is really helpful

2. Kelsie P says:

Oh my gosh her eyes are beautiful!

3. Where is the camo set from!?!

4. me working out at 2:23 on my bed on a school nigt, and I'm only 9. πŸ˜…πŸ˜†

5. sqtvrn says:

is there anyway in which i can stop eating as much? i feel the need to constantly eat no matter what. Is there anything i can do to prevent myself from doing that?

6. Get Fit says:

Great vdieo good advice will help many people achieve their goals

7. Hey, Loved your video. I've just started a youtube channel with fitness videos & runs, would love for you to come and have a look. I've just subscribed to you xx

8. How do you lap your workout reps? In stopwatch?

9. Inside Scoop says:

Why si much workout your body is already perfect just need 1 or Twice a week to keep that body 😊

10. Please do I more in-depth workout video for each day so people can use to do workouts with. Please and thank you

11. Most excellent! Thank you for your inspiration!

12. Hannah R says:

Hey this was a little late of a video but where do you get that white rack thingie that you keep your phone at and stuff

13. sofia. says:

you’re beautiful βœ¨β˜οΈπŸ’«βš‘οΈπŸŒ™ ✰,

14. #wolf lover says:

This workout helped me a lot because naturally I do have quite a lot of self-esteem so this wasn't a struggle and I wasn't looking for any workout's to do normally but I just feel that doing workout's are really calming so I try to meditate, do yoga or just do workout's but this just really was an amazing workout routine and thankyou so much for sharing this with us!

15. Love the workout routine 😍😍😍

16. Selena Y. says:

Supporting a different ear bud brand that aren't apple airpods!!

17. BBONG VLOG says:

Russian twist and mountain climb is my favorite routine! Your so cool! Good video

18. gool Shelley says:

This is how many people love Lauren.
    πŸ‘‡

19. DAMNNNNNN it's so shitty of you not to disclaim IN A CLEAR way that your video is sponsored!!!!!! It's actually something tha is in YT guidelines, girl 🀨

20. I’ve followed this for a week now and i’m going to start mixing it with my own workouts and making it harder :)) I’ve total changed my diet lifestyle and way i look at life πŸ’—

21. so motivational!! love your videos!!🀍🀍

22. how would you track a banded butt workout on an apple watch?

23. this is so inspiring πŸ™‚

24. Chelsey says:

Just for anyone who is going to be doing bird dog, make sure that you DO NOT arch your back like Lauren did when extending your arm and leg out. Totally not picking on her! Just trying to give some criticism, this move is for core stabilization meaning the whole movement should be slow and controlled and no back arching whatsoever and that your belly button should be pulled in as if you’re trying to push it out your spine.

25. Molly Jane says:

I’m trying to get 10k by the end of the month!!! Help me!!!

26. Abigail Kemp says:

If I see one more ear bud sponsorship…….

27. who else loved this video!!! ps check out the new video on my channel after this video β™‘

28. Justiffany says:

Who here is trying to draft their own workout routine

29. Ava Ruth says:

π™°πš‘πš‘πš‘ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦’𝕧𝕖 𝚐𝚘𝚝 πš–πšŽ 𝕀𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠 πš–πš˜πšπš’πšŸπšŠπšπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 πš πš˜πš›πš”πš˜πšžπš πšπš‘πš’πšœ πš πšŽπšŽπš” πš—πš˜πš  β™‘οΈŽβ™‘οΈŽβ™‘οΈŽβ˜ΊοΈŽοΈŽβœŒοΈŽοΈŽ

30. Ankit Jamnik says:

I'm watching your video first time

31. NikkiS42 says:

I love the leggings ! I usually buy cute ones at old navy or tj max

32. Bre Hess says:

this is so so motivating. Lately I've been so over doing at home workouts, but I love the yoga/hiit twist that you put on them! Def going to try it out!

33. Finn Whelan says:

Your so pretty and also love ur videos

34. Sara Grace says:

you have the cutest edits in your videos! <3

35. Sadie Mya says:

I just subscribed to this channel and I'm so excited for this video because I was just going to get into workouts so thankyou Lauren ❀️

36. This has given me new at home workout ideas. Thank you πŸ’›

37. Yay this is so motivational! So many great ideas to change up my daily workouts! Thanks for sharing, Lauren!! πŸ™πŸΌ

38. This is actually VERY helpful! I have mainly been walk/jogging and using my elliptical at home, but have been wanting to incorporate actual full body movements into my workouts to change it up. Your workouts always seems challenging, yet doable! Thanks, Lauren! xoxo

39. Return to Me precious child, you are deeply loved ~ Jesus

40. Nicolle says:

My motivation is through the roof !<3 tysm for the workout ideas + motivation πŸ˜ŠπŸ’ž

41. Gudden Jain says:

Loveedd the videoo 😍😍😍

42. Do evening routin luren😁

43. Ave 23 says:

I feel like raycon has been sponsoring literally every YouTuber on the platform with over 10 subscribers.