Low impact cardio workout for ALL fitness levels – no equipment, at home!

At home cardio workout with Team Body Project, Daniel and Alexandra Bartlett. Includes warm up and cool down.

1. Your 30 min workouts go so quickly! Love your workouts guys keep it up👍👍👍👍👍👍

2. Thank you! I smiled while I worked out…loved the music.

3. Thank you Body project these workouts mean so much to me.

4. Thank you that was great fun! I just discovered your channel this morning:) Will be following you from now on. love from Jeffreys Bay South Africa

5. i’m a new body project addict — thank you alex and daniel for making moving so much fun and for helping me find my inspiration

6. Anna Lubbers says:

Daniel, your comments, your “speeches”, your ENCOURAGEMENT is so valued and so precious! It’s gotten me through so much! Never stop please! You’re remarkable!

7. Mari Felix says:

Hello I just want to say God bless you!! I fell off my weight loss journey 2 years ago😬 and gained 20lbs back and during this quarantine I found your videos and I have to say I’m so happy because now I have motivation to get back up out of my rut and start moving! Thank you!

8. Kee Bell says:

This is one of my favorite workouts! This is so energetic and fun to do! 😊

9. Dianne Sun says:

Thank you Daniel & team. I luv your workouts and inspiration! They are one of the few highlights during pandemic. Happy New Year 🎆🎈🎊

10. Your messages are so profound and simply direct, speaking to the souls that inhabit our bodies. Your cooperative team work inspires. You both radiate bliss. Thank you for sharing and showing 🙏. I have been watching and enjoying following your leadership spiritually and physically for a year now.

11. Sandra Oware says:

My so proud of myself. I always finish the workout. Thank you for thinking about us and bringing these amazing workout. I enjoyed them

12. Edmund Flach says:

Great workout! Thanks for motivating us each morning.

13. Can anyone tell me how much calories this workout burn?

14. My favorite recovery cardio workout. The length is just right, and so is the intensity of the workout, plus with great, motivating music. Thanks so much for this!

15. This my first time doing this workout and I absolutely love it. I could “dance like nobody is watching” in my own home. I just want to say THANK YOU to the Body Project team for everything that y’all do. Because of God and you, I have started my weight loss journey the beginning of this year and have loss over 100 pounds. I’m blessed and beyond thankful.

16. I love the body project! Since I came across you about a month ago, I’ve been doing working out with your videos 3 times a week…You’re positivity is so inspiring!! Thanks!!

17. This was amazing! I've done a bunch of your workouts but this was my favorite! It was so much fun and I am a terrible dancer but was able to follow you both. Thank you for such great, inspiring, and encouraging content.

18. Thank you for the great routine. I am so pleased with the way my body sweats and feel

19. The best thing about your workout is that you program it so logically that one at any age and fitness level can enjoy it at and get benefit. I myself enjoy to follow Daniel at the age of 55 and even with a bad back .

20. Pat Chick says:

What a god send. I needed something new that worked my heart without killing my joints. This workout was just what the doctored ordered. Looking forward to mastering it and moving on to your other workouts. A new fan.

21. Sonia Wincen says:

I am recovering from a cold & my body hurts but I did this workout & it was a great post-illness workout