30-Minute Strength-Training Workout With Weights

Join group fitness expert Raneir Pollard for a challenging strength-training workout. During this session, you’ll work through exercises like deadlift to rows, push-ups, and side planks. This is an advanced workout, so be sure to listen to your body, take breaks, and use lighter weights as needed.

Recommended equipment: 2 light and 2 medium free weights

Find more from Raneir on:
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/BLACKandGAYALLDay
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/raneirpollard/

On Raneir: Outdoor Voices shorts
On Brittany: Lululemon tank, Outdoor Voices leggings, and APL shoes
On Mikayla: Gymshark top, Year of Ours leggings, and APL shoes

POPSUGAR Fitness offers fresh fitness tutorials, workouts, and exercises that will help you on your road to healthy living, weight loss, and stress relief. Check out Class FitSugar, our do-it-along-with-us real-time workout show hosted by Anna Renderer who will inspire you to sweat alongside fitness experts and Hollywood’s hottest celebrity trainers. Class FitSugar regularly covers the most buzzed-about workout classes and trends, including the Victoria’s Secret workout, Tabata, P90X, Bar Method, and more.

Check us out on Instagram!

Eat Clean with POPSUGAR
Get a full 2-week clean-eating plan with our brand-new app! 70 recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and treats, simple shopping lists, and more! Get the app here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/clean-eating-plan-and-recipes/id1262482098?mt=8

1. Excellent workout πŸ’ͺ🏾

2. So good I was like β€œcool down already”?

3. Misty Parker says:

Raneir is my favorite at home trainer, he makes working out a joy!

4. Loved this. Love your motivational words too πŸ’œ

5. Diana Aqra says:

Ranier makes me so happy!!!!

6. serious says:

This was WONDERFUL wow.. I've been looking around for a pure strength training workout without any weird jumping around and this is it! Thanks!

7. I love your positive energy. Your positivity and friendly energy has helped me get through these workouts during COVID, which has helped my mood while teaching high school math during the day. My students are benefiting! Thank you.

8. He’s THE BEST!!! Wow!!! 3rd work out I’ve tried and amazing!! I suffer from hyper mobility but this work out has helped with my muscle pain as the doctor said it would!

9. I did this workout and I was thinking I was pretty unaffected. I just went down some stairs and nearly went ass over teakettle

10. Awesome!!!! I'm all sweat!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

11. Isa Isa says:

Wow the workout went by so fast. I never knew I could enjoy working out so much. Thank you guys. Y’all are changing lives

12. marie ong says:

As always, I love doing your workouts. Have to choose what I can do though as others are just too tough for me. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

13. You laugh at your jokes the perfect amount.

14. Nanees Essam says:

You Are the BEST 🌟🌟🌟

15. Thanks πŸ™ it was awesome πŸ‘!

16. Finally got weights, so I could do Raneir's workouts, will be bingeing this week!

17. Thank you so much for this amazing workout!

18. Yesss!!! Great workout. I often skip stretches but Raneir's are so creative I always hang around cause I wanna see what magic he has for us πŸ˜€

19. Nancy Schick says:

Just awesome! Thank you.

20. Claartjie says:

Ranier I absolutely loooove ur energy n workouts…. u have a huge part in my 35kgs I've lost so far….. thank u so much….. mwa!!!!

21. Thank you for making me smile while I burn calories. Great workout.

22. C Lou says:

I really appreciate this workout , thank you !

23. Phil Chang says:

Raneir!!! So pumped i found you on youtube. Been missing your classes at Equinox since lockdown. Gonna get all my friends to do your workouts with me.

24. You really got my shoulders burning with this one! LOVE your videos!!!!!

25. Another great workout from Raneir Thanks.

26. Amazing work out Raneir. I just love your classes. You are such a wonderful instructor. Thank you so much.

27. P S says:

you are an amazing trainer!!

28. Cindi Lee says:

Love how dynamic yet mindful the movement are, thank you!

29. Amber La says:

Thank you Raneir, you make me laugh and work it all out.

30. I almost cried doing this, but can’t wait to do it again! πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

31. Leila beglo says:

I love your workouts .

32. My new favorite person on Pop Sugar Fitness!!!