12 MIN HAPPY CARDIO – a good mood High Intensity Choreo / No Equipment I Pamela Reif

a fun calorie killer! ♥︎ feeling unmotivated? feeling a bit sad? or just want to do a fun way of INTENSE Cardio? / Werbung

Say hi to Vol. 2 of our “Happy Sweat” Workout!!!

I know HIIT and Cardio is a love-hate relation ship for most of us. This video is for sure intense – but I find it sooooo much more fun than a regular way of doing Cardio! I don’t notice that I’m out of breath until the end.
The moves are more “classic” than the ones of a dance workout, easier to follow & definitely more high energy from start till finish. I hope you enjoy it!

by the way: NO MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS 😀
__

Apart form the good mood & I can also guarantee a serious number of burned calories here.

▸ I burned 100kcal in those 12min (which is a loooooot for me).
Depending on your height, weight and fitness level this might vary between 80-170kcal.

__

▸ you can find FREE WORKOUT PLANS on my Instagram Channel. 30min, 45min and Beginner Friendly combinations. Check out the Highlight Bubble “Workout Plans” for that.

➞ Instagram http://www.instagram.com/pamela_rf/

__

I update my workout playlist weekly & it’s available on Spotify, Apple Music, etc. ♥︎

1. Madcon, Ray Dalton – Don’t Worry 0:00 –
2. James Hype, Kelli Leigh – More Than Friends
3. David Guetta, Kid Cudi – Memories
4. Sam And The Womp – Bom Bom

__

➞ Instagram http://www.instagram.com/pamela_rf/
➞ Food Account http://www.instagram.com/pamgoesnuts/
__

Business Contact:
pamela_reif@icloud.com

__
unterstützt durch Warner Music Germany

Disclaimer:
When joining me for this workout video, you need to take some precautions as your health and safety is the most important. To avoid any injury or harm, you need to check your health with your doctor before exercising. By performing any fitness exercises without supervision like with this video, you are performing them at your own risk. See a fitness professional to give you advice on your exercise form. Pamela Reif will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of this video.

1. Pamela Reif says:

Happy New Year everyone! ♥︎ let's start it with some sweaty smiles 🥰
    In case you didn't know yet: I upload FREE WORKOUT PLANS on my Instagram every single week. They give you a structure about the videos to do on each day. There are 5 different plans available.
    🔥

2. 琴音 says:

Let take a look,a Japanese tutor morning routine video😘

3. Thank youuu Pamela and Happy New year 🤗 This video so fun❤️

4. Rina N says:

Thank you for the timers and the 1 high knee tutorial! I can finally do the 1 high knee exercise!!

5. i only tapped this cause she’s hot. i haven’t even watched the vid yet

6. got frustrated at the 1 high knee 😂

7. ampelmann + dududu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

8. I'm so thoroughly impressed. You're epic, Pam!!

9. This is MY FAVORITE VIDEO of Pam's! Usually I'll have to stop and take a breather, but this video is SO FUN that time actually flies by! The last set is perfection.

Something about having the moves right on the beat brings me to my happy place and I'm in a state of flow.

Love you Pam ❤ thanks for making quarantine bearable.

10. Soul Sisters says:

2021 is the year to get FIT! YOU GOT THIS!🙌🏻

YouTuber!

11. Kate says:

the further into the video you go the weirder the exercises get 😂😂

12. This workout makes me cry with joy 🖤

13. Jajaja i love it. I have done Witherspoon my gilfriend it Was so funny

14. GSTamer says:

ich liebe dich einfach

15. chels says:

omg kid cudi memories 😍

16. Ok I wasn't in the mood to 'get happy' if that makes any sense but this workout totally did it for me. I love all of your workouts but I dare to say this is my favorite 😀 You're AMAZING Pam, thank you!

17. Selin Yasar says:

PAAAM I JUST LOVE IT!!! Love the last song and all the exersices. Super fun!!

18. if she had kids and furniture she'd have no need to work out.

19. Avery Webb says:

Love this. It .awesome me feel so good. I accomplished many of my new years goals today. I'd say today was an amazing day.

20. I am never writing comments but now I just have to. It was amazing!!! I exactly needed this right now! And I will make it again and again for sure! Thank you for making this! ❤️

21. Pamela you are such a sunshine. Bless you for spreading your never ending positivness around the world in these tough times. Love ❤️

22. Feels like I'm in a party with pam just loosing ourselves in the dance 😂

23. I was having a rough day and this actually did make me very happy!! AND sweaty 😂🥰 love these workouts!!

24. That last song?! Damm! Definitely my new favourite motivational kick ass song! 💪🙌💃

25. Versus says:

Der Körperklaus dreht wieder ab …

26. BEST WORKOUT EVER!!!! This is so fun and a calorie killer, thank you Pam 💕

27. St. Fl. says:

Yay, managed 6 mins more or less after 3 months on the couch.
    I'll do it again tomorrow and the day after that, etc., until I manage the whole set with ease.

28. THANK YOU PAMELA I LOVE THIS WORKOUT

29. Sarah 1312 says:

Das hat richtig Spaß gemacht 😍

30. Melanie says:

Omg, Sau anstrengend. Aber vor allem das letzte Lied hat ssoooo Spaß gemacht😍😍 vielen vielen danke (das mit dem einen Knie hoch hab ich dann sogar hinbekommen einigermaßen 😂🙈)

31. Damn. As soon as she pulled out the pony I was like AYYYYEEE LETS GET IT THO

32. Patricia Pp says:

Friday night and no party allowed? Don t worry, Pamela got our back!! Do this workout and you will feel better than you would feel at a party <3

33. Sophie x24 says:

The last dance was just the vibe I needed to get through the end of this workout

34. Jaguar Löwe says:

Ist hier jemand aus Deutschland??

35. -› SSIDIO says:

Wieso in den MUSIKTRENDS ??

36. Paige Davies says:

Love this one ! Thank you. I have been having my office do your dance workouts during covid.

37. Jule says: