5 MIN WARM UP – Slow Version – get ready for your workout / No Equipment I Pamela Reif

you can do this before ANY kind of training ♥︎ / Werbung

warming up helps to:
– increase the blood flow to your muscles
– wake up & loosen up if you feel stiff
– raise your body temperature
– prevent injuries
– get motivated … sometimes you gotta start slow before going extreme 😀

I like to start my workout with an Ab Workout, a Song Workout or a short Warm Up like this ♥︎ I never jump right into a hardcore HIIT or Leg Day

PS: enjoy this Ibiza sunset view. Unfortunately a throwback, I’m in Germany 🙁

__
▸ You can find free WORKOUT SCHEDULES on my Instagram Channel. I saved them in my highlights.
➞ Instagram http://www.instagram.com/pamela_rf/

▸ my food & Fitness App. Available worldwide, for iOS and Android
➞ https://appurl.io/5Exh2D1Uo

▸ use #PamelaReif if you want me to see your workout pics and videos!

__

You can always find ALL SONGS in my workout playlist. I update it weekly & it’s available on Spotify, Apple Music, etc. ♥︎

1. Griff – Black Hole
2. Charlotte Lawrence – Talk You Down

__
Business Contact: pamela_reif@icloud.com

Disclaimer:
When joining me for this workout video, you need to take some precautions as your health and safety is the most important. To avoid any injury or harm, you need to check your health with your doctor before exercising. By performing any fitness exercises without supervision like with this video, you are performing them at your own risk. See a fitness professional to give you advice on your exercise form. Pamela Reif will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of this video.

1. Griff says:

Thankyou for using my song on your video 😗❤️

2. Magda Sasse says:

LIBE GRÜßE DEINE Spielerin ♡lena♡

3. Lola Lats says:

I don‘t know if I am just not athletic but this was a full body workout for me🥲

4. Momoe Kaneko says:

I love your workout video!!!! It helps me a lot.
    Just wondering if you could give us week training schedule sample to help me how much training I should do 🙂

5. Ty ,I like this warm up routine 🙂

6. daisy blue says:

Can you make videos for upper belly fat 😅

7. Pam! You need to do a BTS Dance workout!!! It would be so much fun. ❤️

8. Pamela: Does spine rolls perfectly
    me: A drunk cat

9. Elif C says:

Where are you this time, Pam? it’s so beautiful!

10. Greats and beautiful 💖💥🧚‍♀️👼🙌🍀❤️🔊🎵🎵🎧👻https://youtu.be/Zy9XAHJ29uk

11. Hey guys, if you are an athlete what do you think of that idea Pam to make a endurance and conditioning training . Would be so cool and helped me and some other sports players so much

12. Please make your videos downloadable

13. week 5 anyone? beginner friendly😅

14. Une dame says:

Hello, dear person which I don’t know and which I will never meet. You may have some problems now, maybe small and maybe big. Maybe you are stressed or sad, or maybe you are happy. Anyway, I want you to know that you have only one life, and you should spend it how you want. Of course, there will be a lot of bad things in it, but you can’t change it, take it as it is. Go and fight for your dreams. But don’t be bad to other people. I truly wish you good luck and a lot of happiness. 💙🥂

15. Eva Hristova says:

How is her hair always perfect

16. global mir says:

health, beauty, positive.

17. Hi. I'm from India.. Your all videos is very good.. Plzzzz you can make video for faster fat lose and glowing skin like whitening please please help meee.. Please you make video fat lose and whitening glowing skin for vegetables person ❤️

18. Can u try hip dips workoutt

19. Pamela – way to go during lockdowns! Thanks for the inspo!

20. More warm up and cool down videos please

21. Please make a workout in 'Hate Me'song…

22. Kell Mi says:

I hate the fact that my room is in the middle of the house.. People are here all the time so everytime someone sits (literally) next to my room's doors I need to stop and I'm acting like I was just sitting on my bed the entire time ._. pain

23. Ayşenur says:

I will do this when i wake up for warm up to day… is it good ? What do you think?

24. Vani Matoshi says:

Nice exercise and beautiful scenery.

25. Somebody knows what shoe that is? 😍

26. Oh grey says:

Is it just me reading it as "spring rolls" instead of "spine rolls"

27. Nora Nora says:

Please can you do plan for "pear shape body" 💪💪

28. Hi Barbie doll 😍 nice excersize

29. Uschi Fr says:

Aaach pamela… ich dachte, es kommt was, das man direkt zu Beginn des Trainings machen kann, praktisch nach dem Matte ausrollen. Leider würde ich mir schon bei der ersten Übung was reißen, spätestens aber beim downfacing dog…

Versuch doch mal in deine Planung miteinzubeziehen, dass wir nicht alle Fitness Influencer sind, sondern vielleicht auch einfach dicke, weniger sportliche Büromenschen

30. Very nice video ❤🙏❤🙏❤stay connected pls ❤ 🙏 and bell 🔔 🙏❤

31. Kirti Sharma says:

Pls show some exercises that can help in increasing height

32. My favorite part is when she applause. I feel so accomplish😂😄

33. 😂this was so hard for me

34. Andy Liu says:

The lean back looks like the moon walk a lil- ;-;

35. Kell Mi says:

wait wait wait… this is warm up?
    i did it and i'm so so tired like after running one mile..

..what i never did.

36. L M says:

Do pls a blooper video🥺

37. Marta H. says:

I thought she was my friend when it comes to warmups and stretches. Well, until this… 😂
    I actually love it! 🖤