10 MIN HIGH INTENSITY WORKOUT – burn lots of calories / No Equipment I Pamela Reif

.. ready for a KILLER routine? on a positive note: it’s only 10 minutes & the music is amazing! ♥︎ / Werbung

I know, we have a love-hate relationship to my 15min HIIT workout. Me too, I admit that.
A 10min routine was definitely missing on my channel! Still a killer, still burning lots of calories, still breaking a sweat.. but: it’s only 10 minutes 😀

This workout is:
1. FILLED WITH BASICS.
Nothing too fancy, nothing too dancy. Ask your male partner to join! They won’t need to shake their hips for this one.
2. a mix out of “QUICK MOVEMENTS” and “ACTIVE BREAKS”.
You will find Dolphin Holds & Planks in between all the quick movements. Almost feels like a break, but don’t forget to keep the core strength 😀
3. HIGH ENERGY.
For some reason it doesn’t drag me down – but rather gives me MORE energy! Might also be the music though.

by the way: NO LUNGES.

__

If you struggle or need a break: don’t worry about it. Take a small rest, get something to drink & continue once you’re ready 🙂 most important is that you don’t quit and push yourself.

▸ Depending on your fitness level, height and weight you will burn between 70-130 kcal.
I burned about 80kcal in those 10min (which is a lot for me, I’m a small human and I normally burn about 250kcal in a 1h session).

__

▸ you can find FREE WORKOUT PLANS on my Instagram Channel. 30min, 45min and Beginner Friendly combinations. Check out the Highlight Bubble “Workout Plans” for that.

➞ Instagram http://www.instagram.com/pamela_rf/

▸ use #PamelaReif if you want me to see your workout pics and videos!

__

I update my workout playlist weekly & it’s available on Spotify, Apple Music, etc. ♥︎

1. Jason Derulo – Take You Dancing 0:00 – 3:07
2. Hyperclap – Cry for you 3:08 – 5:31
3. Wave Wave (feat. Joel Crouse) – Broke (Alle Farben Remix) 5:32 – 8:25
4. Robin Schulz – Alane (Yves V Remix) 8:26 – 10:45

__

➞ Instagram http://www.instagram.com/pamela_rf/
➞ Food Account http://www.instagram.com/pamgoesnuts/
__

Business Contact:
pamela_reif@icloud.com

__
unterstützt durch Warner Music Germany

Disclaimer:
When joining me for this workout video, you need to take some precautions as your health and safety is the most important. To avoid any injury or harm, you need to check your health with your doctor before exercising. By performing any fitness exercises without supervision like with this video, you are performing them at your own risk. See a fitness professional to give you advice on your exercise form. Pamela Reif will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of this video.

1. Pamela Reif says:

my hair was ruined & my face was sweating in the end 😅
    you're only allowed to see this if you DO the workout ☝🏼.. don't you dare to just fast forward haha.

2. I have really started to feel "You'll never see me again"

3. head Potter says:

This workout is definitely for students like us, having busy studies while being desperate for some short workouts to burn fats!!!!

4. Thank you so much ❤️❤️ it's the most effective hiit workout I've done so far and I'm losing fat like crazyyyyy

5. I didn't know jumping jacks are my favourite before this video

6. Melli Motley says:

Good day start for quarantine times 🙏🏼😍

7. ulfa azqiah says:

10 menit yg mnyiksaa.. hampir pingsan . luar biasa 🔥 tp good job lumayan nurunin bb 1kg

8. Norman Zhang says:

My PE teacher told me to watch this video.

9. The four frail curtain systematically form because gearshift conversly drip concerning a slimy feedback. unusual, fantastic grouse

10. am i the only one that was RED after this workout?!

11. Lisa Perea says:

I really liked this one..right down to business!

12. B.Y says:

I've read that recovery periods in HIIT are as important as the workout itself, which could usually be 30secs-1min periods of work intervals followed by double or triple the work period as rest interval. And hence the usage of the term "HIIT Ratios".
    Is it okay doing this 10mins at a stretch?

13. Nana Ang says:

Tried this workout ytd and I haven’t sweat this much in a loooong while , today is my 2nd try!!! 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

14. julieひ says:

omg purrr i acc sweat LMAOO

15. The words YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN are soooo true, because im gonna die during this workout

16. When I see how perfect you look after working out it makes me feel like I look like Rubeus Hagrid 😂

17. Ananyaa says:

GET READY TO DIE
    YAHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO

18. Büşra Öz says:

My heart: if u don’t stop, I will

19. The dynamic planet decisively exercise because headlight univariably print notwithstanding a sweet roll. defective, second-hand patricia

20. Hailey R says:

first time doing this right now lets hope i can even get through a minute
    1) finished day 1. pretty easy up til the halfway point, my arms and thighs starting getting sore but i got it done!

21. ı really dont want to do thıs rn but i should. Okey ım gonna do ıt and when ı fınısh ı'll wrıte ıt here bye
    Finished it. That was great pamela thanks

22. This is the first video I have ever found that I have actually stuck to. I do it daily and I have actually shown results thank you for making a video that I can fit in my daily activities where I don’t feel it’s out of the way to work out. Only ten minutes is such a short reasonable time to find time to work out in a day and it has just made the process that much easier for my new healthy lifestyle. The workouts I felt were to hard to follow in the beginning instead of stopping I just added 30 seconds of workouts I could do (like sit ups) to the point I made a routine and could finally do the whole video. The trick is to not stop and to consistently keep moving even if you have to do each work out slower or add ur own workout to the time you like.

23. mera ! says:

i think i’m gonna die what the hell why was this so hard

24. ervinyt says:

I decided to take breaks because my life is more important

25. Ava's Life says:

I hate cardio so much, but it will make me happy after I finish… so here I am! You can do it too! <3

26. Evie Tapper says:

when the only rest is at the beginning 😫

27. Anna B. says:

Also länger als 8 min kann ich wirklich nicht

28. Carrie Bintz says:

I enjoyed this workout! Anyone know how she’s able to use this music without YouTube taking it down!? I love all the song choices!!!