1. I couldn’t put Britney Spears in the title without it being blocked. 🤦‍♀️😂 I tried countless ways to fix it, but nothing worked. So I hope when you see “Britney” only in the title, you know who I’m talking about.
    This is a super fun challenge and it was a lot of fun to film! This is a good mix of cardio and strength routines. Katie even has her own weight routine so I’m excited for all of you to see it. I hope you love it because you can’t go wrong with an all Britney Spears workout ❤️😊

Want to use Built Bar like I do? Click here: http://builtbar.me/36F0l4k
    Use CARDIOPARTY10 to get 10% off of your entire order. My favorite bars so far are Cookies N' Cream and Peanut Butter 😋

For Sponsorship Opportunities → Serious inquiries at CardioPartyMashup@Gmail.com
    Become a Patron! → https://bit.ly/3j1bsYQ
    Try our ONE WEEK CHALLENGE → https://bit.ly/31d28e7
    Try our 7 DAY SLAY → https://bit.ly/2Ixpip7
    Try our Transform Week → http://bit.ly/2Xtd2dB
    Try our BTS : BE Moved Week → http://bit.ly/3jfD1PW

Follow Me on Instagram : @cardiopartymashup
                                   Twitter: @cardio_party

Please refer to the key below in order to better understand each intensity level. Remember that your personal results from this workout will vary based on your age, height, weight and current fitness level. Please also consult with your doctor first before beginning any new fitness workout or program.

Routine Intensity Level Key
    Level 1 : Low-Moderate Intensity; slow-moderate paced movements (usually a warm up or a cool down routine). You should be able to talk during this intensity level.
    Level 2: Moderate-High Intensity; fast paced movements; talking is more difficult as heart rate is higher.
    Level 3: High-Very Vigorous intensity; strenuous and fast paced movements that are maintained and even increased throughout the routine; can’t say more than a few words because you are getting breathless.

*Some routines may be listed as in between two levels.

2. Mel Z says:

Thank you for all this videos! 💖💖💖 please a routine with Latin music!

3. Karin Varela says:

Hace poco descubrí tu canal y me encantan!

4. Esaú Luna says:

omg it’s amazing, i love it for real, so thx 💖💖💖💖💖

5. Danielle I* says:

I'm sadistic; I keep coming back. 🥵 Ty for the Britney throwback! Hope you keep on coming up with routines because I WILL keep coming back! ☺️

6. Love your workouts ❤️🙌🏻 so fun

7. Vera says:

Perfect training! Thank you girls for such effective excercises as well as excellent mood!

8. Natalie H says:

Absolutely loved this workout! Thank you!!!

9. Very good workout. Almost 200 calories.

10. Gonna try this today love Britney!! Looks fun

11. Rocio Beth says:

Amo que sea con musica de Britney. Voy a intentarlo.

12. Brasil presente! 🥵😉💪🏿💃

13. Faith says:

This is a great workout routine with a partner doing hi n lo impact modifications. Back to the safe n sound Fitness foundation!! Nowadays too many new fitness trends workouts r too dangerous for beginners n the special population group of ppls( High BP, low back pain.. etc…) many got injured. Always listen to yr own body while working out. And watch the whole video before starting the workout. Keep it up ladies 😆 God bless your 💖➕💖💖

14. Amazing workout!! I”m a beginner…the music got be through!!!!!! I will do it again and again and watch my strength growth!!!!!! THANK YOU!!! Your are changing my life!!!!!!!!

15. Amy Fiscor says:

I liked how you showed the Lucky strength routine with a chair. Many times the kneeling routines hurt my knees and I had to get a gardening kneeling pad to put under them to get through the routines. Thanks for all your hard work!!

16. Cydney Rule says:

Loved this! Thank you!!

17. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessss!!!

18. smolfryz says:

This was fun! ♥ Thanks Jen & Katie. That new strength routine is awesome! Would like to see an one hour long 90s workout with BSB and *NSYNC too some day. 😀

19. Imke W. says:

Super! It was much fun with songs I grew up.

20. I was just thinking I should look for a Britney Spears workout on your channel and I was happy to see this here! Thank you both for the awesome Britney workouts 🙂

21. Brandi Dixon says:

Wow 🤩 I loved this one so much. I can’t believe I haven’t done some of these routine. Thanks 🙏

22. Zsa Zsa says:

Oh my gosh! I looovvveed this!

23. Jinmonie kim says:

One of the amazing things I love about your workouts is that I don't need to be a fan of the artist you choose; I don't listen to Britney but I totally enjoyed the workout. The way you create the routines to make it enjoyable and makes us enjoy the music even if it's not our favourite is just amazing 🤩💃💃 thank you for doing it. see you in next one 🤩💃💃

24. Stacy Hinton says:

I don't mean to be rude but where was the cool down? You went straight from cardio to the mat? I hope no one has a heart attack!

25. D Town says:

Great workout yet again and thanks to Katie for setting my booty alight LOL!

26. ruth echano says:

i thought i couldn't do it….Done!!!!!🤩🤩🤩

27. Just finished this workout and I loved it! I really worked up a sweat and I LOVE Britney!!! Thank you!!

28. Was an awesome workout, thank you Jenn!

29. P TC says:

WWWWWOOOOWWW!! Wonfderful! I love It, Thank you!

30. JEN, Thanks 🙏🏻 🧡🧡🧡