my workout routine.

this is my daily workout routine for maintaining my weight loss 🙂
let me know if you guys try it out in the comments and if this helped you at all!
hope u guys enjoyed this video.. I love u so much and thank you for all your support xoxo yaz
BUISINESS INQUIRIES : yasminebateman@gmail.com
GO FOLLOW ME
Instagram @yasminebateman
Twitter @yasminebateman
Snapchat @xoyasminnnn

1. Megan Smith says:

Girl meee tooo , I just started my weight loss journey about 2 weeks ago and been cycling now for a bit (15 rides ) and obsessed , you push me to keep going , love you queen 😍

2. Sloan Dawson says:

Where is this workout set from??😍😍

3. We love it!!! Good job 🔥💪💪

4. drop the outfit link girl

5. as you should, we love a productive queen

6. we love the consistency…. keep going queen

7. 2:23Interesting video!
    ۞―private hookup club―۞
    ➡️➡️️ 》》 bestdat.site/Dawn 《《
    —————————————————^^—————————————————

♠【﹄💖𝐊𝐋𝐈𝐊≔⫸LINK 💖﹃】 ♠みゃあこさん!ฅ( ̳• •̫ • ̳ฅ)ニャン うわー私はたくさん入れました💖🖤❤️今後は気をライブ配信の再編ありがとうです!この日のライブ配信は、かならりやばかったですね!1万人を超える人が見ていたもん(笑)やっぱり人参最高!まさかのカメラ切り忘れでやら1かしたのもドキドキでした,.
    💖🖤在整個人類歷史上,強者,富人和具有狡猾特質的人捕食部落,氏族,城鎮,城市和鄉村中的弱者,無`'守和貧窮成員。然而,人類的生存意願迫使那些被拒絕,被剝奪或摧毀的基本需求的人們找到了一種生活方式,並繼續將其DNA融入不斷發展的人類社會。.
    說到食物,不要以為那些被拒絕的人只吃垃圾。相反,他們學會了在被忽視的肉類和蔬菜中尋找營養。他們學會了清潔,切塊,調味和慢燉慢燉的野菜和肉類,在食品市場上被忽略的部分家用蔬菜和肉類,並且學會了使用芳香的木煙(如山核桃,山核桃和豆科灌木 來調味g食物煮的時候
    來調味食物煮的時候

8. Jessica McDx says:

Yasmine you are honestly the reason I workout and want to be happy in my body❤️❤️

9. The motivation you give is EVERYTHING! ❤️❤️

10. Alyssa Baker says:

What’s your peloton name ? 🙂

11. What an amazing workout video. Love how you're taking good care of yourself.

12. Julie Broda says:

omg i did this and i'm so exhausted, but i loved it! i wish you'd put the whole exercises so i could do it with you without pausing tho 😫

13. janamiiia says:

so you workout from monday to friday for around an hour?? right? im sooo used to over exercise and tend to workout for hours which is soo bad, that’s why i’m asking

14. please do a workout week in my life

15. Ashritha says:

Watching her workout motivated me to workout.

16. immaculate vibes and love this routine 💗 motivated. ty for sharing Yas

17. my high ass got in such a weird mood when the music just kept playing for a couple minutes i wa sitting there like 😐😧😑 no hate just the best was tripping me out lmao

18. What shoes are those ?? 🤎