Full Body Resistance Band Workout | Weight Loss

Full Body Fat Burn Workout with New Adjustable Resistance Band!
Get the NEW MrandMrsMuscle Adjustable Resistance Band

GET FASTER WEIGHT LOSS RESULTS using our Meal Plans & Home Workout Calendars – https://mrandmrsmuscle.com

This Full Body Fat Burn and sculpt workout will help you shape your body whilst shedding unwanted weight. Our resistance band helps you feel every muscle group and maximizes each contraction. Every exercise is focused so remember to keep your core engaged throughout each rep by pulling your rib-cage down and tucking your pelvis. Squeeze a little tighter at the end of each rep to deepen muscle contractions.
If you want to get toned and tighten up then this workout is for you!

Challenge yourself by trying this Full Body Fat Burn and sculpt workout 2x a week and comment your progress below!

The resistance band series will help you:
– Sculpt your body
– Tone your legs and glutes
– Lose weight
– Increase strength
– Build lean muscle

Each training session is around 40 minutes and completely guided rep by rep and includes a warm up as well as modifications.
If you are looking for sustainable weight loss results and fat burning at home with minimal equipment then do this series with me every Thursday!!

Main Workout
1) Banded Jump Jacks
2) Walkout to Standing Abduction
3) Cross over Kickback
4) Cross over Kickback
5) Abduction to Narrow Glute Bridge
6) Narrow Push up (Wide Feet Stance)

REMINDER: Every Thursday I will be posting a full on fat burning, body sculpting resistance band workout! It will have you sweating buckets, building lean muscle and burning unwanted fat!

Quick Fat Loss Tips:
– Heavily reduce refined/processed carbs (SIMPLE SUGARS!!)
– Drink plenty of water or herbal teas (green tea)
– Eat intuitively (DO NOT EAT UNTIL YOU ARE FULL!)
– Eat a high protein diet
– Sleep earlier and longer
– Move more and sweat more!

MY Supplements – https://womens.best/mrandmrsmuscle
JOIN MY PRIVATE SQUAD – https://www.facebook.com/groups/justworkoutsquad

DISCLAIMER:
MrandMrsMuscle strongly recommends that you consult your physician before starting any exercise or workout program.
You should be in good physical and mental condition and be able to participate in the exercises.
You should be aware and understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this workout, exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge MrandMrsMuscle from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MrandMrsMuscle’s negligence.

#fatburn #workouts #homeworkout #resistanceband

1. marT says:

Been searching for resistant band work outs,. glad I came across this,,looks tough but I'll try my best

2. Taking charge of my health. Thank you so much for this.

3. Lalia Lopez says:

This video really helps thxs a lot

4. Kathryn Koch says:

I’m soaked in sweat from this quick and very easy workout! Def gonna keep watching this couple. She looks exactly how I want my body to look

5. Okay I just found this channel, and it’s honestly so underrated. So much effort goes into making sure anyone can follow this workout, and know which muscle groups are being activated!

6. This was amazing! Thank you for sharing with us. I was honestly slipping into a depression about my body and saved this video months back. It's been so helpful. I cheer myself on while I do this work out. <3

7. felt longer than 16 minutes! lol i am out of shapppppe y'all.

8. I love how the videos show what muscles are being targeted. A PLUS for sure!

9. This made me realise how bad my shape is. By the end of this i couldn t walk anymore 🤣🤣🤣 hope i do better next time

10. lelyaa1 says:

I literally took bath with my sweat doing this workout. Thank you so much for the modified versions 💕.

11. Been doing this for the past month i’ve lost 10 punds

12. Keeley Weist says:

Anyone else’s bands roll down when it gets past their knees? No? Just me oh okay

13. koowyb says:

four days of doing this in a row n it's not as hard as it was on the first day! u just gotta power through!

14. Mrs. Muscle ma’am, you kicking my ass!

15. vanesegundo says:

Does anybody know where I can buy their resistance band? The link in the description of the video isn't working.

16. Ok this is my first time doing this workout and even though it was hard to keep up i loved this workout❤️❤️❤️

17. A Brooks says:

Starting this workout – I can totally do this. Wait. Is this even doing anything…

Halfway through – ok there's the burn

Next day- owowowowowowow. Let's do it again!

18. this is superb! the most organized video work out . thank you so much

19. 0:10 1) Banded Jump Jacks
    0:50 2) Walkout to Standing Abduction
    1:30 3) Cross over Kickback R
    2:10 4) Cross over Kickback L
    2:50 5) Abduction to Narrow Glute Bridge
    3:30 6) Narrow Push up (Wide Feet Stance)

20. I Love this workout!! I did it for the first time this morning and I’m obsessed 😍 going to do this every day now. Also love the music 🎵

21. Gods Gift says:

I think my place is near yours..😊 Dubai near a metro station.. just discovered your channel today

22. can i do this every day?

23. Great workout this morning!!! Love her videos!

24. Bunny piggy says:

The music definitely caught my attention! Thanks for a great video

25. Audrey Bosse says:

So proud of everyone going towards a goal good luck you guys got this in the bag

26. Gaby Stecher says:

If you want to shed pounds, you need to search Custokebon Secrets on google. They'll make it easier to get the body you need.

27. My sister laughed when I told them I was going to become slimmer with just using Custokebon Secrets, but after I showed them great effects right after I used it they are begging me to share with them about it. Of course I won't let them know the detail about this diet plan, lol

28. Man oh man thanks for this video. Great workout to go with the Echelon Spin classes.

29. I’m trying to find your band you use anyone know what she is using thanks girls

30. Asmaa H says:

Starting weight 73kg goal 60kg or less please like so I come back

31. Jolie Belle says:

I noticed the bands aren't on your site anymore. My aren't cutting it

32. Amazing workout! How many calories are burned for this workou

33. I Do 20 jacks and go straight to lateral walkout , I somehow do My cross-over kickbacks on the bench, thanks for sharing your vid🙌🏻

34. Ellie Grace says:

does all of the first few without modifications
    tries the push-up and ends up flattened on the floor hahaha modification here I come xoxo
    ⚠️Warning don’t do the modification on carpet either 😭😭

35. FLOOD BTW says:

I like this but I feel like we should be allowed time to get into place.

36. Today I am pushing myself to the limit, to achieve my goal of losing 70lbs! I'll come back every 2 weeks on sunday's to update How a difference this workout made on me!!
    (Starting weight 226)

37. This girl is amazing! Modified and muscles worked! I’m sure this helps a ton of people. Thank you!

38. I wish there were transitions when you go to the next step