Total Body Stretch – Great for Beginners – Ask Doctor Jo

A total body stretch is great for general wellness, flexibility, and pain relief. You can string these stretches together however you want for a relaxing whole body stretch from your head down to your toes. See a real-time version of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJAHGpe0AVU&index=47&list=PLPS8D21t0eO_aKBiXrRDEvPM3hRzXUJQd

And thank you to InkPixi for providing Doctor Jo with the free Super Jo T-shirt to wear.

Related Videos:

Knee Pain Stretches & Exercises, Real-Time Routine:

Neck Pain Stretches, Real-Time Routine:

===========================================

Total Body Stretch – Great for Beginners:

DISCLAIMER: This content (the video, description, links, and comments) is not medical advice or a treatment plan and is intended for general education and demonstration purposes only. This content should not be used to self-diagnose or self-treat any health, medical, or physical condition. Don’t use this content to avoid going to your own healthcare professional or to replace the advice they give you. Consult with your healthcare professional before doing anything contained in this content. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Ask Doctor Jo, LLC and its officers for any and all losses, injuries, or damages resulting from any and all claims that arise from your use or misuse of this content. Ask Doctor Jo, LLC makes no representations about the accuracy or suitability of this content. Use of this content is at your sole risk.

PRODUCT PLACEMENT DISCLAIMER: Thank you to InkPixi for providing Doctor Jo with the free Super Jo T-shirt to wear.

1. AskDoctorJo says:

Buy a worksheet with all 28 of these moves for a Total Body Stretch at: https://www.askdoctorjo.com/total-body-stretch-worksheet
    Purchase a stretching strap like the one used in this video here: https://amzn.to/2IZ6Pyv (affiliate link)
    ⭐⭐ Leaving a Question or Comment? ⭐⭐ Hit the 🔴 SUBSCRIBE 🔴 button above first (if you haven’t already), and make sure you mention you’ve subscribed because I like to respond to my subscribers if I can!

2. Fatimah Riaz says:

The last one is my favourite

3. Itz Mzchif says:

I need stretches so I can do a backflip

4. Melody candy says:

I was wanting a video like this. For my mum she need to strech because she has some pains. And also I have lower back pain myself it's painful and stretching/working out helps always.

5. I’m here cuz my teacher assigned this.

6. Mr J J says:

I used to have chronic neck and shoulder pain, this workout has changed my life, thank you. Thank you.

7. Mariah Moore says:

She’s got a nice physique! I subscribed!

8. graven says:

thanks! this was simple but effective.

9. This is exactly what I needed.

10. Nisha Nazran says:

I have strained injury both legs can I do your exercises

11. Quantum7Fire says:

I saw this video and saw that I can use this for my P. E Performance task about basic stretches.

12. Thanks Doc, our students get a lot outta this!

13. This is the ONLY STRETCHING I do everyday,thank you so much 😊
    I'm a delivery driver and lift heavy things all day,this video is the only reason for me feeling better every day!

14. Dellah 26 says:

This is so relaxing

15. I'm being inactive for more than a year.. my stamina level is too weak.. I'm gonna do this everyday.. starting from today.. thank you so much doctor Jo 🤗❤️ love from India 🇮🇳 can I do this stretching by using my waist belt?

16. OLISA says:

thank you so much for this video, its exactly what I needed 🙂

17. alf23wlf says:

What is that strap called that you're using at 11:00? It looks great to use.

18. Thank you, this was really good 🙏🏽 after shoveling all the snow last week I am so sore 🙏🏽😜 all over

19. engden says:

my name is yoshikage kira i am 33 years old and i thank you for this exersize

20. Eggtacle Man says:

Leaving for boot camp in a month. Wanted to develop a daily stretching routine before I ship. Thank you for this video, it's exactly what I was looking for

21. CambriePlays says:

I have a pulled muscle in my leg, and I wanna run around in the snow, that is why I am here

22. Me is here says:

oh it was great thank youuuuuuu

23. I love your personality, so inviting! Thank you for your channel, this is helping me feel so much better