FAST Walking Workout 20 minutes | 2850 Steps at home | Walk to the Beat

Enjoy this 20 minute FAST Walking workout at Home.
This workout we’re turning up the pace and the energy to get the heart rate up and the body moving.
Get 2850 steps at home while you walk to the beat.
This workout is designed to be fun and challenge you.
If any of the steps are too hard…simply march on the spot.
Our goal is to keep our feet moving for the duration of the workout.

Burn calories from the comfort of your own home while keeping this workout low impact.
This workout was super fun to do and I hope you enjoy it.

I’m a weight loss specialist and my workouts can be adapted for all fitness levels.
If you enjoy this workout, check out my other full body workouts.
We keep it fun, challenging and positive!

Let’s sweat it out together! I really appreciate all your support!!

Comment below to let us know how you get on!

Don’t forget to like and subscribe for weekly videos.

TAKE THE 7 DAY FREE CHALLENGE:

TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM:

JOIN THE COMMUNITY FACEBOOK GROUP:

JOIN THE VIP MEMBERSHIP:

00:00 Love Me like a Stranger – Basixx
02:49 Be My Parachute – Basixx
05:09 Let’s Stay Up All Night – Basixx
08:05 I Just Can’t Change My Emotions – Basixx
11:06 Reputation (Chez Remix) – Lvly
13:19 Sweat on Me (Trice Remix) – Tape Machines
15:36 Call My Name (Killrude Remix) – BLAEKER
18:00 Tell Me – Basixx
20:54 Outro

1. Hey guys, I've started a Facebook group to offer additional support, motivation and advice on your fitness journey. Would love to have you be a part of our community.

2. Acacius says:

If Murad Merali was into sports and beefy basically. He sounds just like him. ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

3. jean doyle says:

Another great start to the day

4. I loved your verbal encouragement during the workout.

5. Rick absolutely love your workouts!!!!

6. Sue Salter says:

61 year old Great Nanna, I can keep up, 6000 steps in this morning. AYYYYYYY

7. Just moved on to this video . Feeling fab x

8. Janet Fry says:

Day 4 ๐Ÿ‘ awesome workout. 2980 steps.

9. Elle E says:

First time joining! I LOVED IT!!! Definitely sharing this with friends and family ๐Ÿ’ฏ

10. I finally completed the 2850 steps.

11. Kay Goetz says:

Love your music but you talk over it! We can easily follow with the preview in the corner. Great enthusiasm. Great workout!

12. Absolutely LOVE your workout, this was so wicked Rick! You are so much fun, I feel like Iโ€™ve just been at a garage rave cos these are some of the moves myself and my pals do!! Thank you for helping me with my work challenge of 31,000 steps a day. I could never do it with just walking, but I will be smashing out your workouts from today until 24/04 โค๏ธ

13. Awesome workout loving it. Thanks Rick

14. Was looking for something new with in home walking and this fit the bill! Looking forward to trying some of your other videos. Also wanted to know who your friend was? I was amazed that he/she did not try to "help" out! LOL!!

15. Haha please bring more videos out soon this has motivated me so much, thanks xx

16. Day 4. Getting better at this lol. Thank you

17. Loving every minute of it

18. I loved doing this although I didnโ€™t know how to do half of the steps ahaha

19. Thank you, I absolutely loved this!!.. now to cool down ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿคฃ

20. N says:

Whew! Been a long winterโ€ฆ Thank you for posting! ๐ŸŒน

21. Love this walking workout Rick, thank you

22. I found Rick a month ago. Love, love, love being able to โ€œdance stepโ€ inside. Loads of fun! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

23. Massachusetts…rick. so funny ive never grapevined and im tripping when i try you said i know you have gvi ed. Nope. Not me. I told my friend thats the tiughest one for me to get in my small space.

24. Emily Tucker says:

these are perfect for when I've been for a walk with my newborn and i wanna top my steps up ๐Ÿ‘ amazing so thank you for a great alternative to working out with a new baby ๐Ÿ’ช

25. So glad I found you! Iโ€™ve been able to do four of your workouts so far but at a slower pace. Iโ€™m 72 had a stroke 2 1/2 years ago and had to give up taking my walks because of weakness. Thank you for giving me something to do instead of sitting on the couch. Love your sense of humor and energy.

26. The hissing prosecution superfamily book because colt ultrasonographically peep by a zonked acrylic. alcoholic, sable july

27. LuxeTitan says:

Gosh, I loved it. This is the sexiest Rick ever!!

28. Iโ€™m 66 years old and I love doing your workouts. Thank you so much!

29. Love your workouts!! Feeling ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป

30. Did my first step workout tonight – thanks Rick I busted a few moves and didn't fall over once ๐Ÿ˜‚

31. Awesome…so much fun!! The only work out where you find yourself cracking up laughing throughout ๐Ÿ˜€

32. Kelly Lawes says:

Lots of snow overnight here, good day to walk inside! love all of your videos!

33. Ok that was fun . Thanks so much .

34. inma mcleish says:

Hi Rick. I'm really enjoying your workouts while I'm in lockdown in London

35. naomi Kenton says:

Loving your workouts.good to keep moving when so restricted by lockdown.

36. Sadie F says:

โ€œYou can do whatever you want with your hands!โ€

poodle is growling and playing tug of war ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป