DAY 1 of EPIC | Bodyweight & Dumbbell Lower Body Workout

Here we go! Day 1 in the EPIC Program and what better way to begin than leg day with this lower body workout!

This is a 40 minute workout combining dumbbells and bodyweight exercises to hit all muscles in the lower body and core!

We will be squatting, lunging, holding, pulses and pivoting! Lots of fun in this workout!!

You will need a pair of dumbbells (my dumbbells are 12.5kg / 27.5lbs each for your reference) and a mat.

Please ensure you warm up for at least 5 minutes prior to beginning. (See link below for my new warm up routine)

Let’s push through to the end together!!

I hope you smash this session and finish feeling proud you did it!!

Cx

▶ Not ready for this program yet. Check out My Beginner EPIC Series: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhu1QCKrfgPUZ7_HDxP8P_-0ffNoobSDH
▶ My 5 Minute Warm Up Routine: https://youtu.be/c0VxUFHdYzs
▶ Download your FREE EPIC Program Guide: https://carolinegirvan.com
▶ Equipment I use in my workouts from Amazon: https://amazon.co.uk/shop/carolinegirvan

▶ Subscribe to my YouTube Channel and never miss an update: https://youtube.com/c/carolinegirvan/?sub_confirmation=1

▶ Instagram: https://instagram.com/carolinegirvan
▶ Facebook: https://facebook.com/carolinegirvanfitness
▶ Twitter: https://twitter.com/carolinegirvan

▶ Business Enquires Email: info@carolinegirvan.com

Disclaimer: If you are new to exercise or planning on embarking on a new fitness programme, you should consult your physician. This video may offer health, fitness or nutritional information and is meant for educational purposes only. This information is not meant as an alternative to seeking professional medical advice or suggested treatment. Please know that performing any exercise or programme is solely at your own risk.

1. EPIC PROGRAM DAY 1: COMPLETED! 💪

2. This has to be the best lockdown stay-at-home workout series. I don't usually sweat this much, even at the gym. I'll stick with it and see how it goes…

3. Day 1 and I can already feel like im getting stronge. Cant wait to finish this program!

4. ant1xs0cia1 says:

i did this and my muscles are still sore as hell 2 days later😫😫

5. Maria Clara says:

Oh my god I did it today and cried a little during it, but finished and I am so happy now 🥰

6. 08AnnabelLee says:

Curtsey lunges really hurt my knees. Do you have an alternative suggestion for this part perhaps?

7. Started with epic beginners training and really worried that I wouldn’t be able to make the next step to this program but I finished it all! 💪🏽 thanks Caroline for helping me get stronger!

8. Do you recommend doing any other workouts while doing this challenge, like HIIT or other types of cardio?

9. J De Witt says:

Day one complete!

10. Tony P says:

Caroline, hope you dont mind me asking – in your Epic 1 schedule you have Thursday and Saturday as rest days can you do the workouts Mon to Fri then have saturday and sunday as your rest days – or have designed it specifically for that reason ..thank you

11. Tony P says:

I am going to start your Epic 1 Program tomorrow and hopefully complete it this time. After that I think I will try to complete the other programs .. thanks Caroline.

12. Just asking, should I do these videos everyday or can it be like 3 days per week?

13. Sarochin S says:

I came from Linda Sun’s review clip and felt inspired by your constructive comments. After watching it, I’ve realized that I used to blame my family and surroundings to become bad self until now. Finally, I ended up my life into terrible health lifestyles. Yesterday I talked with my family about auntie’s worsening health condition. Then, I reflected my entire life yesterday and decided to cherish my healthy lifestyle step by step. At present, I’ve got two of 2kgs dumbbells at the nearby supermarket and just started EPIC I program. I also analyzed all factors that affect my habits. Unless I take actions into my long-term goals seriously, I won’t improve myself at all. Thank you Caroline for your motivational contents. I’m on the re-progress now.

PS. I will shift eventually from 2 2-kg dumbbells to 2 5-kg ones and 2 10-kg ones.

14. Love Love LOVE your workouts!!!!!!

15. beatriz says:

I started again after a week and a half break and I can say I'm dead.

16. I injured my foot three weeks ago, and this is my first standing workout since then. I used lighter weights or no weights at all, I took some pauses here and there, but boy it was tough! I loved it! Thank you so much, Caroline!

17. Thank u so much…..this was ultimate…..I'm drenched…..

18. Tiffany says:

I had to take a nap after this and was so exhausted I couldn't even stretch afterwards.

19. Damn she got some nice legs.

20. Do I need dumbbells for results ??

21. how can i replace the 12,5kg weight?

22. carol tice says:

Yay, I did it. I just turned 50 and I am 5 foot 1 inch and need to drop 40 pounds. Thank you for this program.

23. Diasree Roy says:

It's my day 1 and i can't feel my legs no more

24. Katrin K says:

Finally starting this 💪🏼 so long I had been too afraid to do this program, but here we are 😍 I did some CG Workouts before (included the 5 days Epic Beginner) … I am sooo excited 😍 wish me luck…
    I am already very much in love with Caroline tbw 😍🥰

25. Sukie 01 says:

Caroline I love these workouts but this is the first one that didn’t offer alternatives to save my knees! I know it didn’t have jumping but this KILLED knees. However, assuming i didn’t tare anything (an optimistic assumption), I’ll be back tomorrow.

26. İnci Ercan says:

SOMEONE HELP ME I CANT WALK

27. Awsome workout!! Def going to do this program! She demonstrates perfect form!