FAST Walking Workout | 5000 Steps in 36 minutes | Steps at home |Walk to the Beat

Enjoy this FAST Walking workout getting your steps at Home.
We’re achieving 5000 Steps, that’s half of your daily goal in only 36 minutes.
This fast walking workout is designed to keep you in the fat burning zone while helping you achieve your daily step goal. Steps at home

This workout includes a step counter so you can see your step count in real time.
This workout is designed to be fun and challenge you.
If any of the steps are too hard…simply march on the spot or step touch it out.
Our goal is to keep our feet moving for the duration of the workout.

Burn calories from the comfort of your own home while keeping this workout low impact.
This workout was super fun to do and I hope you enjoy it.

I’m a weight loss specialist and my workouts can be adapted for all fitness levels.
If you enjoy this workout, check out my other full body workouts.
We keep it fun, challenging and positive!

Also I wanted to give a huge thank you to every single one of you who have watched, participated, liked, shared and commented.
We’ve managed to grow 10,000 new subscribers in the last 30 days and thats down to you! So THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!

Comment below to let us know how you get on!
Don’t forget to like and subscribe for weekly videos.

TAKE THE 7 DAY FREE CHALLENGE:

TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM:

JOIN THE COMMUNITY FACEBOOK GROUP:

JOIN THE VIP MEMBERSHIP:

1. Hey guys, I've started a Facebook group to offer additional support, motivation and advice on your fitness journey. Would love to have you be a part of our community.

2. Just finished this… I've done so many of your workouts I absolutely love them….Liverpool uk 🇬🇧 xx

3. These steps are Awsome.

4. zabindhanji says:

Thank you and greetings from Toronto, Canada!

5. Mz Lump says:

Hi
    I've a tumor and clots in lungs..gonna use your video to help me walk again without stopping. Thanks
    God bless

6. KP says:

This was great! Thank you 😁

7. 2 days in a row now. aiming for the whole week

8. Thanks Rick. First time I have done this workout, having done the shorter ones. I love your energy and sense of humour. I do at lease one of your workouts every day and they really lift my mood. What I like is that if we go wrong it's not the end of the world and I love your commentary

9. J JR says:

Just did this workout.. excellent!!

10. love the speed of this one.. thanks shared it

11. Isabel Klint says:

Thanks for a great workout! This got me out of a deep couch-seated time, thanks so much for posting this.

12. Amber Liddon says:

Really enjoyed this, I’m overweight and have been walking 3/4 times a week roughly 4-5 miles a day to lose weight and currently over 1 stone down but my daughter is off school today, felt so unmotivated but got up and did this and enjoyed it! Thank you 🙌🏼

13. ♥️♥️♥️from Aruba!!

14. Love your energy, the music, the motivation and of course your swagginess!!!! Thank you for sharing these fun workouts with the world. Walking in Orange County, CA.

15. Thanks Ric. Happy Mother’s Day to your wife , her first Mother’s Day! Saludos desde California!

16. Love to see all girls songs such as pink, Adele

17. dolly tan says:

Sweating like crazy!!!GREAT WORKOUT!!! GREETINGS FROM SINGAPORE!!! thank you so much!!!

18. Ann Seerup says:

Love this! 🤩 really cool you put in some more muscle focus . More of that 👏🏼👏🏼🤩 great job!!

Best regards from Denmark

19. Elaine Rowe says:

Which video is best to start with please

20. Hey Rick! Thank you for what you are doing!! It is very helpful !!!!
    Are you thinking to do a new workout for 5000 steps ? 🙂

21. Tracey Hyatt says:

Thank you for this. I have been working from home for the past year. I have been trying to get my 10k steps in every day but days like today when it’s raining or too cold because I’m in Canada, your step workout is perfect.

22. Tamra Pierce says:

thank you for the fun workout! enjoying them from orange beach, alabama!

23. Hi Ric. Workout Feels great early in the morning. Great class thanks! Thanks!

24. Lene Bach says:

Thank you for your amazing energy – makes me wanna work out. Thanks from Denmark!

25. It's my first time, wow amazing. Incredible attitude!
    Just that I need, I love it!
    Thanks Rick <3

26. Great work out 👍🏻 it has a good spirit and its fun! I’m watching from Somerset in England

27. m bell says:

Definitely didn't reach 5k because I was trying to dance on beat. Not bad moves, just not well-timed. Despite all of that I still got 4100 steps, so not bad.

28. Beth Oakland says:

I've just discovered your workouts and they are AWESOME! 😁

29. Susie Lowe says:

only just found you … done your workout …and its absolutely awesome …ive had 3 major surgeries … including broken hip …femur n shredded knee cap muscles all hollowed out to have metal work in .. dont want to sound like I'm out for a pitty party but its been hard… ive been couch bound for 2 years . ..1 surgery went terribly wrong … cut a long story short gained weight obviously n legs are in a mess n legs are needed for working out …found you n ive got knee supports on n ankle support n its gentle I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH …new sub n hopefully can finally get my life back …theres always someone out there having a worse time so im greatful n extra happy ive found your channel ….bit personal to write this but thats my short story …i bet you've helped very many people who are all very greatful your vibes great ….

30. HG 17 says:

I just found your channel and I love it!! I'm in Canada 🇨🇦

31. Lynne Jones says:

I've just done this in my lunch break at work. I've been struggling to find something to do with out leaving the building. X

32. Ada Orie says:

This was a fun workout. I work six days a week and I wanted to do something fun and effective. I love the skyline. Congratulations on your baby girl. Thank you for giving us healthy and effective fitness options during the pandemic and beyond. I will be back.

33. Watching from Nova Scotia in Canada!

34. Ann Massa says:

Make more of these!!! Love them <3

35. Just found you today in Beloit, WI USA. Did entire workout right off. Love you enthusiasm, chat, and style. Subscribed right off 😅

36. Since i have found out this workout, i love doing this workout everyday🤩.. it's so much fun

37. Absolutely love your workouts. From Pennsylvania, U.S.A. I just discovered them & did three workouts back to back!!

38. Thank you so much! I am happily doing your workouts in Mongolia! 🙏💪

39. Gilly B says:

Super fun
    Love the steps!
    Saint John, NB 🇨🇦

40. I love these workouts. They are so motivational and I have fun. Thank you, Rick! Please make more 5,000 and 2,500 step videos. I use them to build up each day to 10,000 steps. You are the best!

41. Woah!! This was first video in which i actually completed 5k steps.. other videos i do but only get 4- 4.5k steps

42. Susan Hebert says:

♥️♥️♥️😊😊😊😊

43. UPDATE!!! I LOST A TOTAL OF 35LBS!!! WITH YOUR WALKING VIDEOS AND A HEALTHY DIET!!! THANK YOU FROM DENVER, CO!!!

44. ana says:

not my usual kind of workout but actually had so much fun !! thanks

45. Wendy Wright says:

Oh wow was sent here by a group I'm in called Menu&Mind and LOVE this. Was a bit sceptical but as a dancer of Ceroc and West Coast Swing which I've not done since March 2020 this was a real chance to boogie a bit ha ha. Just requested to join you group and going to share video now for fellow dancers to enjoy. FAB oooh and I'm in Maidenhead England. Also love you chatting and thanks for telling us where skyline is as I was wondering 🙂

46. MizTBlue says:

Coming to you from Canada…thank you for these workouts as you are keeping me motivated