3 Different Workout Programs for Skinny Guys to Gain Muscle FAST

Shop at MyProtein (Use Code “JOE” for 30% off your entire order)- https://bit.ly/3dGZodO

Jason blaha explaining the 2.0- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5CTLRMNpaI&t=3s
Jason Blaha explaining the 5×5- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAuARgqS6aQ

Instagram – joefazer
Snapchat- joefazerfitness
Business Enquiries – itsfazzler@gmail.com

Hi i’m Joe, I have created this YouTube channel to show my progression from a skinny teenager who is sick of being skinny to hopefully in the future being more muscular and just better in general both physically and mentally.
If you do enjoy my content it would mean lot if you could hit the like button and maybe even consider subscribing. Thank you!

Music:

1. bellymelly says:

tbh im kinda scared of squat,bench and deadlift… ima start going to the gym june 1st and i have no idea if im "strong" to perform those exersices

2. Derek Craft says:

Hello there, have you considered Okibetonic Secrets yet? Just simply do a google search engine search. On there you will discover that an awesome tips about how exactly you can lost a ton of fat. Why don't you give it a shot? maybe it will work for you too.

3. I read many people keep on speaking about Okibetonic Secrets. But Im not sure if it's good. Have you ever try this popular weight loss methods?

4. Yasmine Ware says:

I read a lot of great opinions on the internet about how exactly Okibetonic Secrets (do a google search) will help you lost crazy amounts of weight. Has anyone tested out this popular fat loss system?

5. Hey Joe, I’m a skinny teen trying to build some muscle, and I see a lot of vids (including yours) recommending compound lifts, however i unfortunately have some genetic issues that have caused great struggle with my back strength, and things such as squats and deadlifts cause tremendous strain on my back, even in low weights. Are there any other comped lifts/exercises I could do as a beginner that won’t strain my back?

6. MR RORS says:

For the beginner workout 5×5. How many times a week do u do it

7. FSGT_Duxi says:

damn if the mans name was Joe Frazier… i wanna see this man in the boxing ring

8. How much time I need to keep with a workout?

9. Mr Thawne says:

Is there an exercise for triceps on the Jason blaha 2.0 program?

10. Peyton Rowe says:

What is the best product or brand to lost a lot of fat? I read a lot of superb reviews on the net about how exactly Okibetonic Secrets will help you lost a lot of weight. Has any one tried this popular lose weight method?

11. Laju Jemide says:

If I’m working out 3 times a week with progressive overload, do I increase the weight each session in the 1 week? Or I do a certain weight for 1 week and increase the weight the next week? And when I increase the weight from, for example, 80 82.5 85kg during the week do I then do I go back to 80 82.5 85 the next week or I keep increasing the weight every time? Really confused by this

12. can this work for girls? Dumb question, but I need to know

13. Wei Kang says:

Great workout program it did work and wiht proper food consumption im gaining about 2kg a month, however I cant really pace. How long od you take to finish the entire program, its really tough for me to finish the entire program.

14. I weigh like 55kg man now wish me luck 🙁

15. Ezra Fowler says:

how does the 2nd program work during the week. As in what days of the week are the four days that I work. I know I'm pretty late to this video but get back to me if you can.

16. MGM says:

I like the guitar in background.

17. Moroj Killer says:

The Blaha program is just plain plagiarism of Starting Strength…

18. Where can I get this equipment from and how much

19. Video' Best says:

About food, a cheap food but high in protein that we need🥺

20. Frxst PG3D says:

This guy is a hero

21. 100KG Natty says:

Brosplit 2.0: the science adapted split:
    Push-Pull-2dayRest-arms-legs-rest&repeat
    All muscle groups are trained TWICE in a week.
    All musclegroups recover 3 and 4 days instead of blasting them the next day.

22. 100KG Natty says:

"Bro" splits hit each musclegroup only once a week???? Nah that's just a misconception from an assumption that you solely train chest on chest day and skip shoulders and triceps alltogether and leave them for arm day.
    My "bro" split 2.0 has been designed to hit each group twice with a 4+3 day recovery per musclegroup for optimal growth and performance.
    Chest: trained on chest day and arm day doing close grip bench press (4 and 3 days of recovery)
    Back: trained on back day and leg day doing deadlifts on both days (4 and 3 days of recovery)
    Arms: triceps on chest and arm day. Biceps on back and arms day (4 and 3 days of recovery)
    Shoulders: trained on chest and arm day (4 and 3 days of recovery)
    Legs: trained on leg day and back day doing deadlifts twice a week. (4 and 3 days of recovery)
    Core: 3 times a week doing major lifts on chest/back/legday

Order for max recovery:
    Mon: Chest (all push muscles)
    Tues: Back (all pull muscles incl. grip)
    2 days rest
    Fri: Arms (+shoulders&grip)
    Sat: Legs
    Rest and repeat

I think Bro splits can be superior over these splits when done the right way by training everything twice a week.
    The major advantage of a bodybuilding split is that it gives each musclegroup 3 and 4 days of recovery for maximum performance over the others that make you hit the same musclegroup the next day which negatively impacts performance therefore reducing potential gains.

23. 100KG Natty says:

Standing press =/= military preas.
    Military press = seated with a rack.

24. Joe can you make a video on squat technique

25. Imsimplistic says:

Isn’t this that one tik toker

26. Good Doggo says:

Hey joe when i start a session , should i start with the heavy weight why i bench/squat or any other directly or should i progressively load the bar?

Any other who may know can answer of course

27. Rasmus Berg says:

Doing push pull legs is probably the smartest split, its pretty easy, and it warm ups the other muscle groups in the first exercises. For example. Bench press warms up shoulders, and when youre done with chest, u move on to shoulders which warmups the tricep, and then do tricep

28. Whats best for athletes?

29. I am a begginer 14, i have sort of a home gym im mainly just doing heavy compound lifts everyday and resting once a week im taking plenty protein and eating a lot more than i usually would as im quite skinny should i be doing split days like seperate days for legs,arms and just focusing on them

30. Who eats powder like that?😂

31. How much calories do you need for the beginner program??

32. Jaime Rhoan says:

As specialist, I do think Custokebon Secrets can be great way to lost a ton of weight. Why don't you give it a chance? maybe it's going to work for you too.

33. b a e y says:

when you are a girl but guys have better booty-👁👄👁

34. You forgot to make us a play list to hear while doing the workouts 😭

35. David says:

Thanks joe legend!!! But should I loose fat or gain muscle as 14 year old first (i'm like 47 kg and 5 foot 4)? BTW AMAZING VIDEOS KEEP IT UP!

36. FrontmannH says:

Im beginner and i have been doing pull push leg for about 3months only 3 times a week. I have seen some gains but not much. Provably because i havnt been eating enough. And not progresivly overloading enough. Im hoibg to start with full body now. And eat like a pig

37. I have a question
    Is 2 day workout good because they say that it is not good for beginners ?

38. are you supposed to do upper 1 and lower 1 on the same day + the others, on the other days? or upper 1 Monday, lower 1 Tuesday, rest Wednesday, upper 2 on Thursday, lower 2 on Friday? or how am i supposed to do it?

39. Can someone explain the last exercise do I just do bench press 3×5, etc every workout or same every day

40. Diabolico says:

I’m doing the Jason blaha one, but I’m not liking it doesn’t feel like enough of a challenge. But I think that’s because I don’t have heavy weights,