My Workout Routine (what i do at the gym) 2021

Since my last My Workout Routine/ what I do at the gym I have gotten a bit more serious with my training routine. Here’s an updated gym routine/workout with me. HOT GIRL SUMMER 2021!
steel supplements: https://steelsupplements.com?aff=344&utm_campaign=affiliate-endorsements&utm_medium=post&utm_source=affiliate CODE: luca10
❤️ CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE: https://bit.ly/2zZUKbI
__
⭐️ Instagram: @itslucawhitaker http://bit.ly/2fjL94M
⚡️Snapchat: @lucawhitaker http://bit.ly/2hA9lk8
⭐️TikTok: @lucawhitaker3
⚡️Spotify: @Itslucawhitaker
I have a blog!: https://www.lucawhitaker.net/blog
__
♡About me♡
I am a 19 yr old college student at SCAD in ATL. I also spend a lot of time in FL where my fam lives. I post about positivity, lifestyle improvement & college life twice a week!
__
📧 For any business inquiries please contact luca@viralnationtalent.com

1. Tin Bernas says:

Your workout routine is my workout routine <3

2. Romeo101 says:

Luca, you are amazingly awesome!!! You have really come a long way and looking extremely gorgeous. I am to the point in my life no longer in lockdown I go to the gym, use H.A.S (health and soul fitness) home work out, they are truly magnificent and I recommend them to anyone.

3. olivia g says:

luca plz tell me to go to the gym rn lmao

4. LMZ Fitness says:

Just subbed. Love to support fellow fitness channels! 🙂

5. I love your blue bracelet! Does it mean anything?

6. Love the workout routines and tips, love you💗💗

7. I'm proud of you gurl because you are sweetheart and you are gorgeous

8. Music 4Gym says:

Wow great job girl 🔥🔥🔥🎧🎧🎧

9. Mehdi.z.95 says:

Best LUCA ON EARTH

10. baby bro says:

Luca, you've been working out so much! love that for you! 🙌🏻💛 might need a new set of workout clothes :p

11. lex quin says:

You're so inspiring I have been watching your videos and you've helped me so much through school and everything! I love your content keep doing what you're doing!❤️

12. Can you please write out your workouts with reps and days/schedule? I want to go to the gym but I don't have a structured schedule and I'm not sure where to start :))

13. Samantha says:

this is a random question but when you work your upper body, how many pounds of dumbbells do you use? i only work my upper body with weights 1x a week for only 30 mins and i use 12-18 pounds in each hand. but for some reason, my upper body became bulky and i look like a man now. and my best friend made a comment that i’m too muscular. i wanted to get even stronger in my upper body but i don’t want to look even more bulky so i honestly don’t know what to do lol. maybe i look bulky because i’m more petite since i’m only 5’3 but i have no idea

14. Samantha says:

how long do u spend in the gym

15. Could you make a video about being vegan and how to stay consistent about eating healthy? Staying consistent has always been my biggest problem!

16. Love the fitness videos!

17. Does anyone know what her background music is?

18. Rocha Louise says:

what you said about feeling disciplined instead of just relying on motivation was really helpful, so thank you for that!! 🙂

19. Sara M says:

Where are your necklaces from 😍😍

20. Your workouts are definitely working!

21. I had never heard of 'Steel Supplements' before but it looks like they even have a sample bundle of different things to try on their website…I am going to check that out! Great video, Luca!

22. We love the inspirational speeches!!!😌💜

23. Love the fitness and Health related videos!

24. Try incorporating more high-quality animal foods and see how you feel. I bet it will make a world of a difference.

25. you should make a written workout plan for us💟

26. Guinea pigs says:

Can u please do a fitness journey?

27. Jaiden Dixon says:

It’s like you always read my mind for what I want to see lol, amazing video!

28. capt-ov8ting says:

what is the brand of your work out clothes called your white, stars tank tops, brunette shorts and the blue leggings let me know? try Transparent Lab it's also a good pre work out mix as well!

29. this video was so motivating aah
    – honeypot films

30. Niraj Roy says:

I am trying all these workouts 🏋️🏋️🏋️🌤️

31. g405t says:

Get it! Where did you get black bean did you cook them your self?

32. Honestly I have been finding it so difficult to workout lately but after watching this video I really want to get back to my workout routine because it is really if to take care of yourself both physically and mentally, especially mentally because mental health is key

33. Liz R says:

That one dislike button is probably a 🤖 bot

34. MarinaRO says:

Omg Luca just finished watching, loooove these types of vids! fitness related, gym workout vlogs etc, keep posting more plz💓💓

35. Hey Luca, you know what I am afraid of is that if something bad happens to me in future. This is the thing that always bothers me. What should I do ?

36. Sonya Suri says:

Been so hyped and excited for this!!!! Are we gonna get more content this summer on ur vlog channel?