45-Minute Calorie-Burning Ab-Blast Workout With The Hollywood Trainer Jeanette Jenkins

Torch major calories with this cardio and abs-sculpting workout from Jeanette Jenkins, the Hollywood Trainer. This workout includes moves like burpees, tuck jumps, and shuffles to get your heart rate up and exercises like planks, bicycles, and flutter kicks to flatten your belly. This workout is sure to challenge you, but there will be modifications every step of the way. Press play and get ready to get your sweat on!

Try Jeanette’s new 15-minute ab-burner workout on: https://fb.watch/2e7iMwI55w/

POPSUGAR’s Favorite Workout Gear
Leggings: https://bit.ly/30Tz9w5
Sports Bra: https://bit.ly/2Y0ieX4
Yoga Mat: https://bit.ly/33XCTPp

As POPSUGAR editors, we independently select and write about stuff we love and think you’ll like too. POPSUGAR has affiliate and advertising partnerships so we get revenue from sharing this content and from your purchase.

POPSUGAR Fitness offers fresh fitness tutorials, workouts, and exercises that will help you on your road to healthy living, weight loss, and stress relief. Check out Class FitSugar, our do-it-along-with-us real-time workout show to sweat alongside fitness experts and Hollywood’s hottest celebrity trainers. Class FitSugar regularly covers the most buzzed-about workout classes and trends, including the Victoria’s Secret workout, Tabata, P90X, Bar Method, and more.

Check us out on Instagram!

1. Annabell Dey says:

Ha am stuck on the floor good workout

2. AWESOME WORKOUT CO-IRDINATiON !! WHO NEEDS EXEECISE EQUIPMENT EXCELLENT 4 @ HOME !! 4 THOSE WHO ARE NOT ABLE 2 GET OUT AS MY SELF DUE 2 T/DiAGNOSES !! KP THE GOOD WORK UP LADIES !! & THANX U MAKE MY DAY WELL MOTiVATED !! GOD BLESS U LADiES !! ,🙏🤲👌👍🌟💝💖🌈

3. riham galal says:

How much burned callories??

4. Nikita Nair says:

Loved this workout!!!

5. Oh wow…I love this! Did it with my 11 year old son who said 'wow mommy, I don't remember ever sweating this much!' 😂

6. Berry Tracy says:

Wow thank you for that 😅✅

7. Kai Walburga says:

Love all your videos always accompanied with some motivational talk. Catching fitness with some love my theme

8. Love it! Thanks for all the great workout. I appreciate all the stretches too.

9. This workout was fun and sweaty, and Jeanette is a great motivator. Very effective for body shaping.

10. This totally kicked my butt! It was awesome! Thank you!

11. Gotta love Jeanette workouts. She’ll keep laughing and chirping throughout the workout like it’s nothing but damn the workouts are straight up savage 🔥
    Also anyone know Liz’s @ ? 🙈 one life too short not let people know they are cute.

12. Even on a Monday, I'm always humbled by Jeanette's ability to whoop my ass every time I do this wo!! Good gawd man!! No matter how strong I think I am, and no matter where I am in my fitness journey, I LOVE that I can always get the most out of my wo's!! Feel like Wonder Woman!! Thx y'all!! Is anyone else wondering how we got to May? Feels like it's been 13 YEARS inside of one! Hope everyone is staying safe, getting jabbed, and remembering we're all in this together. Peace, love, and light!! xoxoJJ

13. I was worried I wouldn't be able to finish this workout, but with Jeanette's encouragement and well timed breathers, I made it through!! 😊💪

14. sopephan says:

skimming through this workout to see what this is about and my abs hurt already

15. Emily Hamann says:

How many calories do you think you burn doing this? Roughly

16. Kavita Kar says:

This is similar to Kathy Smith's exercises i have been following for the past 10 years.

17. QBB xx LSM says:

Discovering POPSUGAR is the best thing that came out of the pandemic. The presenters are clear and encouraging and the routines (as long as you don't get distracted) are safe. I can do this! A late to POPSUGAR devotee – April 2021

18. Workout from hell, just what I needed during this gloomy homeoffice day 🤣

19. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

20. FREYA RATHI says:

who is doing this during 2021 to lose all the weight they have gained over quarantine.

21. 瑪莉隔壁 says:

右邊的女生好漂亮喔,她叫什麼名字呀?

22. Fatima Silva says:

Hello From Portugal /Ericeira. I just Love it to do exercises with you 💪 Thank you so much 🙏

23. The nine arch serologically warn because icebreaker perioperatively frame amongst a graceful multimedia. utopian, sturdy british

24. Lily Trinh says: