30 DAY AT HOME WORKOUT PLAN(DUMBBELLS)

HERE IS THE FIRST FULL BODY 30 day home workout program to help you guys accomplish your goals AT HOME and for FREE! There are no excuses to get to the gains! There will be a dedicated workout for each muscle group daily!

You’re only rest days will be ACTIVE RECOVERY! Super excited to see you all transformation results. Use this workout plan as well as the no equipment 30 and 45 day plans I put together to help achieve your fitness goals!

LETS BURN SOME CALORIES, SHRED SOME FAT, AND BUILD SOME MUSCLE!!
———————————————

DAY 26

DAY 27

DAY 28

DAY 29

DAY 30
2nd:

In this video, I’m going to share with you all a 30 day workout that will consist of two videos each day! Your entire body will be hit with chest workouts, shoulder, back, arms, biceps, triceps, legs, glutes, calves, hamstrings, quads, etc! Also plenty HIIT cardio!

1. How heavy are the dumbbells you use?

2. The person who dislike omg

3. Can anyone help me be consistent please

4. Iorve says:

I was waiting for this. Just in time !

5. oW_ iE says:

I’ve been waitinggg for this oneeeeee
    And since I asked for it, there is no excuses to not start, let’s gooooo

6. I have been waiting for this. I’ve attempted the 30 and 45 day workouts but failed miserably… but this is my kind of workout here. Let’s get into it. 💪🏽🔥⌛️🔋

7. Calma says:

Is the 45 day challenge without dumbells going to make you gain muscles ?

8. S Y says:

I do Karate three days a week and get plenty of cardio in, which is why I didn't partake in the previous XX Day at home workout plans, but this dumbbell one, I'm excited for!

9. If u want copyright free rap and hip hop music for your videos checkout the channel called: “Yang Gang Beats”

10. iStiflock says:

I have been so patient.

11. j m says:

❤️❤️❤️

12. Game Over says:

When I finish the 45 day challenge I’m gonna do this straight away

13. paris013GR says:

I'm definitely starting this as soon as I finish the 45 day one💪🏼💯

14. Definitely doing this after the 45 day challenge, on day 34 rn 💪

15. Angel F. says:

After 45 days challenge this is really good.

16. SH Shoumik says:

Oooooooooh man damn
    I was waiting for this.
    I am soooooo Happy 💗

17. Yay! Let's get the gains!

18. The streets been waiting for this one for a lonnggg time. I can’t wait to start it. I’m on a cut right now also so this is gonna be goood

19. AL22 says:

Hey I'm 183cm and 76kg but i look fat (mostly my face).Which plan do you think I should do? The weight loss program or this one? I was at the 17th day of the 45 day challenge i can continue that too.(I'm 16 yo if thats important)

20. Destroyer says:

You helped me so much by losing weight I used to be real fat until I saw myself in the mirror and decided I needed to do something I searched up 20 min fat burn and saw yours pop up first I'm so glad I clicked it because I have lost a lot of weight and now I can see my abs forming. Thank you!

21. Whos That says:

YESSSS, I’ve been waiting for ages!!! I even bought some dumbbells weeks ago just to do this workout. As always, Thank you Bullyjuice!

22. What age do you recommend to start using dumbells

23. SOME DUDE says:

YOO RIGHT ON TIME BULLY JUICE I’m a couple days away from finishing the 45 day workout as soon as I’m done I’m going straight here.

24. IamtWIN12 says:

WHOS HITTING THAT CHEST DUMBBELL WORKOUT TODAY ? IM HUNGRY FOR THIS VIDEO RIGHT NOW

25. BlrClapZ says:

Yes yes yes I'm getting gainz this summer thank you bully

26. atcdan133 says:

I’ve done two 30’s and a 45 this year. I look forward to this one.

27. Stephen C. says:

For all those like me who are starting this tomorrow, i wish you the best of luck

28. TWIN Singers says:

These workouts have helped me stay fit throughout covid. Thank you man. keep it up.

29. Will there be your cardio added?

30. LESS GOOOO. I'm gonna do my best to follow with this through🤧🤝

Bullyjuice, do you perhaps have any ideas for good meal prep for vegetarians perhaps?

31. FINALLY 🔥Thank you so much bro. I've beeeen waiting for this one. Time to get the gainz 💪🏾

32. I did 40 of the 45, then Leicester played the FA cup. We won I celebrated for 2 days, missed the last 5 days! But this has come just at the right time:)

33. Milan 1999 says:

I really gotta buy those dumbbells man !

34. Tennotv_live says:

the wait is finally over! here we go boys. thanks BullyJuice

35. CoryJT says:

Looking forward to trying this!

36. This is dope, I’ve done workout plans 1 and 2, and I’ve been waiting on a dumbbell one 😁

37. Darsh Soni says:

Do you have any programs that you charge money for? And have you used these programs to help you get to your current fitness level?

38. I just finished the 45 day one last week, took a little week break hoping for the dumbbell one to come out! This just came at the perfect time!

39. Matthew says: