10 MIN FULL BODY WORKOUT – Beginner Friendly, with breaks // No Equipment I Pamela Reif

it’s a challenging Beginner Workout! Because we only get fitter if we get out of our comfort zone! ♥︎ / Werbung

MUSCLES:
we train our Abs, Arms, Chest, Legs, Booty, Back & overall Core Strength.

SPEED:
The exercises are slow, but still intense. No Jumping involved (and therefore also very neighbor friendly haha). The SLOW SPEED gives you so much room to perform everything concentrated, thinking of the exact muscles you want to train.

BREAKS:
We perform each exercises for 30s, followed by a 10s break. You can already see the next exercise & mentally prepare for it.

PS: ask your male partner to join! This one is definitely not only for us girls 🙂

__

No Equipment necessary and not much space needed 🙂
The video is in full length which means you can just follow whatever I’m doing 30s for each exercise.
__

▸ my Pam App ♥︎ Free workout plans, recipes & tips:
Apple: https://apps.apple.com/app/pam/id1540604002
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.openreply.pam

▸ you can find WORKOUT PLANS with those videos on my Instagram Channel. 30min, 45min and Beginner Friendly combinations. Check out the Highlight Bubble “Workout Plans” for that.
➞ Instagram http://www.instagram.com/pamela_rf/

__

▸ You can always find ALL SONGS in my workout playlist. I update it weekly & it’s available on Spotify, Apple Music, etc. ♥︎

1. JC Stewart – Break My Heart 0:00 – 2:55
2. Ofenbach ft. Lagique – Wasted Love 2:56 – 5:10
3. HUGEL, Stefy De Cicco, Nikol Apatini – 4 to the Floor 5:11 – 8:04
4. Christopher, Clara Mae – Good To Goodbye 8:05 – 10:30
__

CONTACT ME (business inquires):
pamela_reif@icloud.com

Disclaimer:
When joining me for this workout video, you need to take some precautions as your health and safety is the most important. To avoid any injury or harm, you need to check your health with your doctor before exercising. By performing any fitness exercises without supervision like with this video, you are performing them at your own risk. See a fitness professional to give you advice on your exercise form. Pamela Reif will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of this video.

1. sari kal says:

WAIT!
    Stop reading Comments and start you Workout🤗
    Ty and yw🥴😂

2. Lesbian Frog says:

I read a few comments and I am so glad that I am not the only one that felt like dying while doing this😅

3. I have been working out with her routines for about 2 weeks now (not every single day, but mostly) and I have been getting fitter as I could finish this in one go. Yay!

4. ILove Horses says:

Ein sehr toller Body!

5. Watching this while eating hide and seek chocolate cookies. 😑

6. Rachel Jane says:

Lol who’s the chick who is just walking onto the screen at the end when you’re clearly filming a video?
    Have some awareness and boundaries, people.

7. I want more shoulders

8. Hira Ijaz says:

The breaksss!!! Yesss

9. Excellent work out I like it 👌👍 today is my first day to start my workout plzz mam suggest me which exercise r good for weight loss plzzz help.me

10. Jasmin Cruz says:

Das ist nun wirklich nichts für beginner. Schade

11. your videos are amazing! Thanks for the motivation!! 😉

12. 10 seconds in and I started to literally feel sick. I am very ashamed

13. just love her, it¨s such vibe

14. How the hell do u do supper man? My legs don’t Bend like that……..

15. Safe to say this killed me

16. Wtf- beginner- the crunches toook the life out of me…

17. Nupur says:

I had to take breaks between the breaks phew

18. My favorite one, could you do more of these beginner friendly workouts please? 😀

19. Ilham M says:

That was hard… Only managed 8 mints

20. She isn't even sweating one drop. But I look like I took a shower.

21. ulmmini says:

this did not feel like beginner friendly at all. But i have done much work out at all tbh since last year, so i am pretty outta shape. 🙁

22. Tina says:

Random question is it okay to black out between the workouts?😀

23. cica loca says:

🎥🅼🆈 🅿🆁🅸🆅🅰🆃🅴 🆂🅴🆇↙️
    💋 https://dirtybabes.fun/lucienne?first'sex'storys 💦

!💖🖤❤️今後は気をライブ配信の再編ありがとうです!この日のライブ配信は、かならりやばかったですね!1万人を超える人が見ていたもん(笑)やっぱり人参最高!まさかのカメラ切り忘れでやら1かしたのもドキドキでした,. 💖🖤在整個人類歷史上,強者,富人和具有狡猾特質的人捕食部落,氏族,城鎮,城市和鄉村中的弱者,無`'守和貧窮成員。然而,人類的生存意願迫使那些被拒絕,被剝奪或摧毀的基本需求的人們找到了一種生活方式,並繼續將其DNA融入不斷發展的人類社會。. 說到食物,不要以為那些被拒絕的人只吃垃圾。相反,他們學會了在被忽視的肉類和蔬菜中尋找營養。他們學會了清潔,切塊,調味和慢燉慢燉的野菜和肉類,在食品市場上被忽略的部分家用蔬菜和肉類,並且學會了使用芳香的木煙(如山核桃,山核桃和豆科灌木 來調味g食物煮的時候

24. How her pony tail isn't got here and there while mine was a creepy jungle after 2 mins. PERIOD🙃

25. It waaaaas sooo goood i love it and i will do it 😍👍🏻

26. In the last month I had no time or energy to work out bc I was so stressed. I ate a lot of unhealthy food and I gained weight. Today was the first time I worked out again so this was perfect. I'm sweating but I feel so good I hope so much I do it more often bc I'm still stressed out af bc I have exams in 1 month but I hope I stop stress eating and start stress work outing haha

27. just phelba says:

Pam after Workout: smiles happily and laughs
    Me after workouts: dying on the floor, but still happy cuz my lazy ass did a workout

28. Let’s just appreciate the fact that Pamela’s programs are totally free, accessible and helped so many people around the world! 😊🤚

29. ᴏᴋɪɴᴀᴡᴀ ꜰʟᴀᴛ ʙᴇʟʟʏ ᴛᴏɴɪᴄ tinyurl.com/Okinawaa-Flat-Bellyy-Tonic

30. Aise workout trainer ho to mai roz aao😂

31. Anyone else find the bear hold near impossible😅

32. nyx taylor says:

Everyone in the comments: Oh, this was SO hard!!
    Me, a fucking 13 year old: Hardly sweating

33. Ich sage mir Hauptsache ich habe es versucht

34. Honestly does workouts are hard but not impossible ✨✨

35. H says:

How many calories does this burn?

36. Hussein Umar says:

Anyone know roughly the calories burnt during this?

37. Sina Marouf says:

Hey, i have a question. I want to strech and to do this workout. Should i first warm up, then the workout and then the strech?

38. Stefanina H says:

So süß wie Deine Mama reinläuft 🤭☺️♥️

39. IF YOU WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT AND STILL EAT FOOD YOU LIKE JUST CHECK Agoge Diet They provide you with personalized meal that contains only food you have selected, personalized training plan and amazing tips that helped me lose 30lbs.

40. Ty for the free workouts. Appreciate so much.