ULTIMATE BEGINNERS Low Impact Workout | The Body Coach TV

This is a complete beginners, low intensity, low impact workout for anyone who is either brand new to exercise, coming back from injury or with a sedentary lifestyle. This is a great place to start to then move onto other workouts on the channel.

1. Jordan Lewis says:

I'm only day 2 in but I deffo would do this 5 times a week and build it up

2. Mick D says:

loving exercise just wondering a lot of people say u should warm up before starting wondering what u think x

3. Charita Ford says:

4. Irmina says:

First workout that i finished

5. Elphieguy says:

Thanks Joe! Really enjoyed that. I had surgery about 6 weeks ago and I lost a lot of my strength and tone. Really happy to find this low impact workout without jumping! I'll be doing this workout for the next little while. Thanks again πŸ™‚

6. Alex Neves says:

I'm hoping this will help. I have always been so fit, did loads of martial arts until 7 years ago, but then I had to stop and due to a shoulder injury from doing MMA I ended up not doing much. After a while I ended up doing less than not much. I had planned on going back to it but recently I was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism with my heart beating at over 100pm at rest (always had a heartbeat of 60-70 at rest). Due to Covid it's been impossible to actually sit down with a doctor and discuss what I can and can't do but I just feel I have to do something. So here I am on my journey to my old me πŸ™‚

7. How many times a week should I start doing this in order to break myself in to exercising? And when should I move on to something a little harder? Thanks

8. mia natalie says:

Just wanted to leave a comment of how much I love this guy, I felt appreciated and motivated and not shamed at all during this video. I have scoliosis and have struggled with malnourishment due to mental issues over 10 years, which led my muscles to dwindle down to nothing – but this is finally motivating me to start fitness for the first time in my life. I love thisπŸ’œ

9. Oh my god I love this video can you do a video of exercises that will help strengthen up legs. My legs are so weak I can't walk over an hour without them giving way

10. Pool-Aid says:

Thank you for this. The pandemic really made my health take a turn for the worse, didn't know where to begin my fitness journey, this is a great base to build from, I'm excited to be back here tomorrow.

11. Love your workouts. They are perfect for me. I am not there yet for hiit. These have a good mix of rest and exercise. πŸ‘

12. After a major surgery, this is what I needed!

13. Omg thanks joe! I’ve just done it! Wow thanks

14. Cathy Rudden says:

Thanks Joe just done this 20 min beginner workout feel great after it. I’ll keep it up until I feel I can move on.

15. Jay Snow says:

Dude is good but not as good as me lol🀒

16. Kirsty Jack says:

I'm dealing with tendonitis in my knee so this is perfect for just keeping me moving a bit, with lots of adaptions to a move to make it comfortable to me.

17. thank you so much for putting this on youtube , after reading your book i finally took the plunge and did my first session of this workout this morning , ,being so overweight as i am i found it tough, but the encouragement and positivity you give is so helpful , thanks again

18. gregevigan says:

How long would people recommend doing this for before moving on to more intense workout

19. I hope to see More videos workout man

20. Thanks for the workout is gonna help lot an god bless you man and your family

21. I did not realise I was so bad. Probably why I have been feeling crap. Thank You.

22. Gary P says:

First time trying it today, I can safely say I feel it a bit but I can also say I completed the full 20 mins with no skipped or swapped. Needed doing and I feel a load better for completion. Thank you Joe 😎

23. jm2213 says:

Thank you for doing a true beginner workout! Sedentary lifestyle has obliterated my stamina. I wanted to give up at 10 mins in, but I did the full 20. I am tired of being tired and look forward to this workout!

24. i have a pain tail bone

25. Wow! I haven't sweated from an exercise in years! Thank you!

26. bluelady21 says:

this really helped get my spirits up, thank you! i got hit with a low episode over the winter and didn't work out at all, so this is really helpful in getting me back into excersising!