1 Mega Mile | At Home Workouts

Are you ready to Walk today? Lace up those shoes and have some water near by! You will feel so GOOD after this FAST 1 MEGA mile workout! Let’s WALK everybody!

This one mile walk comes from our 3 Mega Mile workout! This workout incorporates the firm band to WALK AND TONE AND BURN SO MANY CALORIES!

—–

Download, stream, or purchase our latest workouts and accessories!
🚶‍♀️Subscribe to our best-selling app at https://walkathome.com
➡️ Check out our store on Amazon: https://amzn.to/33edEEG
💻 Visit our official website: https://walkathome.com
📺 Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
About Walk at Home by Leslie Sansone ®:

🔹 Walk at Home is the world’s leading fitness walking brand. Created by Leslie Sansone, Walk at Home has helped MILLIONS of people live active and healthy lives for over 30 years. Walk at Home is one of the top-selling fitness brands at mass retail, including Walmart, Target, and QVC. Walk at Home’s popular YouTube channel has over 2 Million subscribers and is ranked as one of the TOP FITNESS CHANNELS on YouTube. Walk at Home’s best selling app, offers a fresh, new set of workouts every month! Learn more at https://walkathome.com 🔹

Follow Walk at Home by Leslie Sansone®:
📸 Instagram: @WalkAtHome
👍 Facebook: @LeslieSansone
🐦 Twitter: @WalkAtHome
📺 YouTube: @WalkAtHomebyLeslieSansone

Walk at Home by Leslie Sansone® is a YouTube channel for at home walking workouts and fitness exercises. Join Join the Walk at Home crew on mile walk workouts, fat burning workouts, workout plans and more. We also love to post videos on strength training, cardio exercises, fast and easy workouts, firming routines, and more! Make sure you hit the subscribe button and turn on the “bell” icon 🔔 for notifications on new workout videos. Say hello in the comments too! 👋Happy walking!

#walkathome #fitness #workouts

1. Thank you for the guidance.we enjoy your video.

2. Love this💓..Is this Hitt or cardio?????

3. That kick back does hurt real bad

4. Jen Jem says:

Love you,
    Also the absence of overbearing music. Now, all I need is to do them!

5. Thank you so much Leslie and team. You are so motivating and I love walking with you all everyday.

6. Sadia Islam says:

Trust me the workouts of this channel are really effective!!! I lost 5kg in a month with proper diet and by doing this exercising 5-6 days in a week!!! Alhamdulillah!!

7. Это просто лучшая находка моей жизни)))) спасибо!!!

8. Buck Slaby says:

What is Okibetonic Secrets? Does it work? I hear many individuals lost their fat with this popular fat burn secrets.

9. Any one tried the Okibetonic Secrets (do a search on google)? We have noticed many amazing things about this popular lose weight secrets.

10. When it comes to eating healthy, you have to try not to fall victim to modern fad diet plans. Extreme diet plans are a danger for your health, especially ones that seriously restrict your daily nutritionary intake. While they might induce rapid loss of weight, these diets are never a long-term solution for your waistline. It is best to search Okibetonic Secrets on google as it is not just another fad diet where you starve yourself.

11. Sailing Csh says:

Leslie, You make me work at home. Now I am going to walk with my team. So see how many people you make health today. I am going to keep this group grow. Thank You.

12. buongiorno aiuto non so inglese a scrivere ce qualuno che sa rispodere se con questi esercizi si puo dimagrire?

13. Zarina Smith says:

Thankyou!😍😄🚶🏃💃✨💫🌟🌈💙💜💖✨😻

14. Selvi John says:

U don't know wt service u are doing to mankind around the globe.bless u maam..

15. Sylvia Colon says:

💪🤗👋🇵🇷

16. This lady is amazing she has made me addict of walking..i feel much healthier
    Thanks ma'am
    Love from India 🇮🇳

17. Ashton Hart says:

Anyone tried the Okibetonic Secrets? I've heard several amazing things about it and my mate lost lots of weight with Okibetonic Secrets (look on google search engine).

18. Noel Hudson says:

Hi there, have you considered Okibetonic Secrets yet? Simply just do a search engine search. On there you will discover a great guidelines about how exactly you can lost a ton of weight. Why don't you give it a chance? perhaps it is going to work for you too.

19. Leslie your health program both improved my healthy habits and overall lifestyle. I will walk, walk, walk and 'keep moving' as long as I am blessed to live.

20. Today workout! Love it! Thank u ❤️😁

21. Tom Blaski says:

Leslie , started and found you 3 months ago , 3 years older than you, have to lose 40 lbs , have to get off high blood pressure medicine, I really don't like exercising that much but goal is to do it everyday min 30mins, some days its hard, but you are my inspiration, please continue. Added plus is that your birthday is same as my wife. 🙂 Keep on keeping on Leslie!

22. I'm a French woman and I discovered your videos while we were locked down. Thank you so much because it's so great to practise. I love your classes and your enthousiasm !!

23. Minoo MM says:

I love you . Thank you so much💕

24. I love doing this walking workout, Im 59, I think its important to do these workouts as you get older, thanks so much for all the videos Leslie.

25. that was sooooooo fun thank you

26. Lily Lily says:

We want the 2 and 3 mile for this walk please ,love to do them.

27. Pia Ivarsson says: