Best Pre-Workout Meal Explained: CARBS vs FAT to Make Serious Gains

Mike explains how to best fuel your workouts to gain more muscle while losing more fat!
βœ… SAVE 12% on the “12 LBS OF CHRISTMAS” Weight Loss Challenge
with promo code “12LBS” at: https://www.TheDolceDiet.com
🍎JOIN “The Dolce Diet Recipe Group” (for free): https://www.facebook.com/groups/dolcerecipegroup/

1. Lils R says:

I'm a female, 5'2'', approx. 128 lbs, and I do lifting weights sessions of 30-45 mins. and also 30 min. bootcamp classes. I usually eat a banana and a protein shake pre-workout, and other times I eat 1 cup of cooked oatmeal with chia seeds, and blue berries. Is that sufficient and a good pre-workout meal? I workout at 6 am before my baby wakes up. My goal is to lose body fat to get to my pre-baby 15-18% body fat. Thanks!

2. Grant Dobson says:

Hey Mike, quick question… you talk about LISS as walking. Would a jog, if capable, still count or is that too much?

3. Jerm says:

You deserve more subs and views.

4. πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ’ͺ

5. isd4nv says:

James Wilks podcast link please? Keep up the great work Mike.

6. Ace Hardy says:

πŸ‹πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ”₯

7. Dolce!!! Your videos are WAY too quiet! Idk what happened but I can BARELY hear you speaking! It's been like this for a while now

8. Another great video! Thanks for always kicking ass with all your great content!

9. Great video Mike, thanks for the information.
    You often mention apple and a bit of peanut butter as a late night snack. I believe the peanut butter would be used to lower blood sugar levels? My question is does it make a big difference if I have the apple (carbs) alone without any fat? If I am going to use that glucose the next day anyway, why does it matter that it's released slowly or rapidly into my bloodstream at night? I hope the question makes sense. F U Dolce!

10. Luis Delgado says:

Coach i weigh 140 and I want to done another round of 3W2S but this time to add muscle and gain strength. Would I just change the goals when signing up.

11. Mike Mumford says:

Wow 😳 Using real food instead of multiple and expensive supplements ? Love it .

12. Mike Mumford says:

Love these info packed podcasts πŸ‘