30 DAY AT HOME WORKOUT PLAN RESULTS!

WOW! I’m super impressed with these 30 Day Fitness Challenge results!
—————————————

WWW.GYMOCLOCKFITNESS.COM

ALL OF THE WORKOUT CHALLENGES USED FOR THESE RESULTS ARE:

30 DAY DUMBBELL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdUvM78wD9s

1ST 30 DAY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBF5XL5b-mM&t=398s

2ND 30 DAY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MiWYW5-MVA&t=65s

3RD 30 DAY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI7N6819fNk&t=33s

45 DAY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q99CRoYybvg&t=10s

14 DAY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO46xTyZos8

1. Man, as someone that has never work'd out in his life and thought never would, I gotta say: you made me change my mind and enjoy it. I randomly come across your 5 minutes arm workout and decided to try it. Needless to say it killed me, but man, did you inspire me! I repeated the workout for a couple weeks and started seeing the results so I browsed your channel and found the last 30 days challenge and now I'm following that. Seeing results slowly but most of all I'm feeling them and now I look forward to your next one!
    Let me say this: your, sir, ARE an inspiration. You make great and competent content but most important of all you can deliver your passion, dedication and encouragement and that is priceless. Keep up the great work because you sure are making the difference for many of us out here!

2. VB _035 says:

Only thing really hard to get i noticed are abs. Man those are some tough guys to get showing.
    (i'm on 13,5% – 14% bodyfat now, and gotta get lower to see em').
    Other than abs (i'm starting to see the shape, but not the lines yet), littuarly everything on my body got stronger since i started 3 month ago with bully.
    Gains are slow, but when they kick in it's the biggest satisfaction you can get!

3. ByNel17 says:

You're an inspiration 💪💪💯

4. Thank you for sharing this with us. I'm going to be honest I started for a week but i stopped because lack of motivation and pain. But I'm going to try my best. It isn't easy.

5. hehe says:

More upper body workoutssssss pleaseeeee thank youuuu

6. Shayy Butter says:

We love your videos Mr. Juice 🥤 now it's time for me to try one of your 30 days challenges! 🔥

7. Nelson Giron says:

GYMO CLOCK FIREEEE VIDEOO

8. Nelson Giron says:

ANOTHER 30 DAY CHALLENGE!! LETS GOOOOO

9. I’ve been doing the workouts for the past month and I’ve seen so much progress keep up the great work training us you’ve got my full support on that

10. I'm gonna start doing the 30 days workout now damn

11. Waiting for the WebSite!!! It’s going be great, Proud of you. It’s been along journey for you.

12. I'm kicking myself for not taking pics. I've been doing Bully's workouts for 8/9 months and there's no question that I've put some muscle on… pecs, delts, lats, traps, everywhere really!

Still, for the record, my chest is 40". Maybe someone can remind me in 6 months, and I'll post an update!

13. You're the reason I even work out at all ! Love you man

14. JAPARECIDO says:

More videos on exercise, please.

15. Treego Tunes says:

You're the man! I am utterly thankful to you and your videos, it's kind of moving actually. TY BULLY!

16. Ima start back on mine once my broke hand heals

17. Tonya Spate says:

I have moved my InHome gym in my garage now ready to do your workout

18. Shahem C ops says:

I ain’t lying ur like one of the some youtubers that keep me active and I do your workout vids, so good
    Keep up the good work

19. this is actully really good, want to be youtube friends?

20. 3ternaL says:

do you have a 30 day bulk regimen?

21. I started 7 days ago i hope get mor muscle thanks a lot bully

22. Is there rest days in the 30 days?

23. NSC Playz says:

Thanks to bully juice I lost 7kgs 👍👍👍👍 and I’m getting abs thanks bullyjuice

24. Tibo Juju says:

I just started the challenge, I just finished day 1, and you already announce the results of these 30 days?! It's enough to motivate me! 😎✨✨

25. Cardo Jeremy says:

You have so many exercices 🤯
    I don't even know where to begin

26. what about the work out for the ladies

27. Jerome M says:

Just wanted to say a massive thank you. Started the 45 day challenge 10 days ago and feeling great. But what I really appreciate is all the tunes are clean so my kids can join in!!! 😁👊😎

28. they are legends in my eyes! they giving hopes and ambitions if you know what im saying

29. I’ve been doing your workouts for months. I sadly forgot to take before and after photos but I can visibly see gains. I’m 13 and I started at around 5,7 117. Over the past 6 months I’ve been able to bring the scale up to 125. I can’t thank you enough for changing my life with these free workout plans!

30. Been loving the dumbell workout program, after not hitting weights since 2020 cause of covid restrictions Its so nice to feel the pump again

31. billy mays says:

Love iz love ☮️

32. Shayy Butter says:

"you can tell in that second pic he got the eye of the tiger" 😂 😂