Chris Heria's DIET | SHREDDED YEAR ROUND

JOIN CHRIS HERIA and find out his full diet and learn What I he Eats EVERYDAY To STAY SHREDDED YEAR ROUND. He Covers all the meals and little things he does to stay on track for his fitness goals.

First Meal: Breakfast
-4 Eggs (312 Calories) (20g Fat) (2.4g Carbs) (24g Protein)
-Kale (36 Calories) (0.1g Fat) (7.3g Carbs) (2.5g Protein)
-Onions (15 Calories) (0g Fat) (3.5g Carbs) (0.4g Protein)
-Peppers (30 Calories) (0.2g Fat) (7g Carbs) (1.5g Protein)
-Olive Oil (60 Calories) (7g Fat) (0g Carbs) (0g Protein)

Total Calories: 453
-Total Fats: 27.3g
-Total Carbs: 20.2g
-Total Proteins: 28.4g

Second Meal: Lunch
-Ground Turkey (334 Calories) (18g Fat) (0g Carbs) (44g Protein)
-Peppers (30 Calories) (0.2g Fat) (7g Carbs) (1.5g Protein)
-Onions (15 Calories) (0g Fat) (3.5g Carbs) (0.4g Protein)
-Kale (36 Calories) (0.1g Fat) (7.3g Carbs) (2.5g Protein)
-Pasta (300 Calories) (1.5g Fat) (7.3g Carbs) (2.5g Protein)
-Olive Oil (60 Calories) (7g Fat) (0g Carbs) (0g Protein)
-Parmesan (22 Calories) (1.4g Fat) (0.2g Carbs) (1.9g Protein)

Total Calories: 797
-Total Fats: 28.2g
-Total Carbs: 79g
-Total Proteins: 60.8g

Third Meal: Dinner
-Chicken (336 Calories) (8g Fat) (0g Carbs) (72g Protein)
-Broccoli (20 Calories) (0g Fat) (3g Carbs) (3g Protein)
-Quinoa (333 Calories) (5.4g Fat) (59g Carbs) (12g Protein)
-Lemon (2 Calories) (0g Fat) (0.7g Carbs) (0.1g Protein)
-Olive Oil (60 Calories) (7g Fat) (0g Carbs) (0g Protein)

Total Calories: 751
-Total Fats: 20.4g
-Total Carbs: 62.7g
-Total Proteins: 87.1g

3 Meals Total:
-Total Calories: 2,001
-Total Fats: 75.9g
-Total Carbs: 161.9g
-Total Proteins: 176.3g

Find out How to start working out the best way for beginners with Chris Heria and the Heria Pro App. & for more workouts by Chris Heria visit heriapro.com and download the HERIA Pro App in the App Store!

@chrisheria

soundcloud:

Instagram: @chrisheria
@weightvest
@heria.shop
@heriapro

DOWNLOAD HERIA PRO APP to have Chris Heria as your trainer in your pocket.: http://heria.pro/

SHOP HERIA APPAREL:

JOIN OUR EVENTS:
http://thenx.com/blog/events/ (currently updating)

BUY A HERIA WEIGHTVEST:
35LB Weight Vest – Black

FOLLOW CHRIS HERIA MUSIC ON SOUNDCLOUD/SPOTIFY

JOIN OUR EVENTS:
http://thenx.com/blog/events/ (currently updating)

check out my main YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND SUBSCRIBE:

1. CHRIS HERIA says:

Hi re uploaded this video because o had some typos like 8grams of protein for peppers instead of .8grams of protein.
    If you are re watching, commenting, and smashing the like button I appreciate you and will be giving away 3 Weightvests in the comment section! Watch, like, & Comment below for a chance to win! Thanks for watching! (Again lol)

2. This kid is on target

3. The Champ says:

No protein milkshakes?

4. This guy is a good cook ig..
    I want him in my kitchen.

5. IceQueen67 says:

dont salt eggs before they're cooked

6. Miyagi Do says:

Imagine how op the world would be if they taught this

7. Micah Yang says:

I got a McDonaldโ€™s ad on the video ๐Ÿ˜

8. moshe yuval says:

Italian's would be shocked for you adding black pepper to the water of the pasta! ๐Ÿ™‚
    Try "Caccia-Peppe" pasta, super yummy, and almost the same cal

9. Chriso M says:

2000 cals a day ? My metabolism is so fast I need at least 3000 and I'm still starving most the day.

10. Fake Af says:

The amount of knowledge this person has is insane

11. Yโ€™all lying if you donโ€™t think heโ€™s sexy

12. Shaba _ says:

Can this be a daily diet ?

13. What is Okibetonic Secrets? Does it work? I hear a lot of people burn their weight with this popular fat burn secrets.

14. Does Okibetonic Secrets really help to lost lots of weight? I have read a lot of good stuff about this popular lose weight methods.

15. Karter Ayala says:

Its still amaze me just how lots of people have no idea about Okibetonic Secrets even though many people using it. Thanks to my personal mate who told me about it. I've lost crazy amounts of weight.

16. Ian James says:

Who the hell puts on 20 pds of muscle in their first year

17. Chunhua Liao says:

Thank you very much for the simple and delicious recipes. I tried a variant of your ground turkey. It is really good!

18. Audioplugg says:

Broc and baby spinach are definitely healthy for you, but can also give you some serious gas ๐Ÿ˜‚

19. Guys need some help.๐Ÿ™
    I want to lose weight but I don't know how many calories I should eat a day.๐Ÿ™

20. The abnormal computer internally telephone because page comparably learn concerning a piquant drum. sore, bloody cork

21. Dude gave the calories for some lemon juice, now that's dedication respect!

22. Tiara Indah says:

2 months ago, I was fat and had single. Now I have great body and a girlfriend. Coincidence? I wouldn't say. Trust me guys, all you need is training and diet plan. You can get both from Agoge Diet

23. CyberTokyo says:

I'm not blessed with good genes like you

24. I did expect him eating 3000 kcal a day minimum. ๐Ÿ˜ถ

25. Aman Deep says:

Now you are not doing if

26. Hello there! Thanks for this useful video. By the way, I hear a lot of people keep on talking about Okibetonic Secrets (do a search on google), but I'm not sure if it is good. Have you ever tried Okibetonic Secrets? I have heard some awesome things about it and my cooworker lost crazy amounts of weight with it, but she refuses to tell me ๐Ÿ™

27. Morty Nelton says:

What is Okibetonic Secrets? I've noticed many awesome things about this popular fat burn method.

28. June Lam says:

My mate laughed when I told them I was going to lose weight with just using Okibetonic Secrets, but after I showed them incredible effects right after I used it they're begging me to tell them about it. Of course I won't tell them the detail about this diet plan, lol