KIAT JUD DAI workout

Music in this video

Learn moreListen ad-free with YouTube PremiumSongKiat Jud DaiArtistDJ Red CoreLicensed to YouTube byCreate Music Group, Inc.; Create Music Publishing, and 3 Music Rights SocietiesSongStronger (Original Club Mix)ArtistInezLicensed to YouTube byWMG; LatinAutorPerf, Abramus Digital, ASCAP, BMG Rights Management (US), LLC, and 20 Music Rights Societies

1. This hurt my lower back so bad!!!! Pls help
    Guys am I doing it wrong?

2. dollz dollz says:

๐Ÿ˜‚Iโ€™m so gona try this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚why am I laughing

3. Raelyn says:

Iโ€™m a big girl doing this so I just did this today. Gonna try to update every few days for the next couple weeks. I can definitely feel my abs working like they havenโ€™t worked in a while lol

4. Apuii Siam says:

I practice and I dnt know why๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I laugh and laugh all through that time.. sorry but it's kind of funny

5. sngl cglyn says:

Yapamiyorum๐Ÿ˜ช

6. Rella S says:

I keep forgetting to breathe lol and got a stitch!!!

7. Ok I'm gonna do this till the the end of june I'll update every 5 days anyways tho today first I felt the same but I looked a little flatter so yeah wish me luck

8. Does this actually work?? No trying it just curious Iโ€™m already in a good shape

9. i did this for like 10 mins but it felt off. my back hurts rn but idk if itโ€™s cuz of this or my period ๐Ÿ™‚

10. dulce mendez says:

"Exercise hurts but being the only one in a pool with the T-shirt hurts more"
    y'all imma do this for one month, wish me luck, I'll come back and edit this comment weekly

11. RTA89 says:

This workout legit makes my abs tight, in a good way tho!

12. Lisanne Kuik says:

5mins for week works

13. Don't think bad due to others comments take it easy dogs talk that like only don't feel I was saying that you doing excersie excellent because I was doing this exercise daily in my home ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

14. Omg this is embarasing BUT I NEED ABSSSSS!!!!!!

15. It burns even if just doing for just 2 minutes

16. ุงุชู…ู†ู‰ ุงู†ู‚ุต ูˆุฒู†

17. kitty_ issaq says:

Am i doing it right๐Ÿ˜ญ feels wrong๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’€so confusing!!!๐Ÿคง

18. I'm here after watching her video in instagram

19. It's Proven this exercises work out! I've 28inch, after two weeks got now 26inch. But I think this not for everyone especially for those person who have back problem or stift body.
    My rating views from personal experienced 10/10 ๐Ÿ”ฅ
    P.S I appreciate also the Music this Video โšก๐Ÿ‘

Big thanks to Jenny ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Šโœ”

20. 2/06/2021
    I just started today
    day 1 โœ…

21. Tutoriol plz for proper move….

22. Nora Obehi says: