10-Minute Balance Workout For Seniors | More Life Health

10-Minute Balance Workout For Seniors | More Life Health

Join me (Mike – Physiotherapist) for 10 minutes of easy to follow, balance exercises for seniors. Improve your balance, get stronger and prevent falls.

REMEMBER TO WARM-UP prior to doing this exercise.
For the warm-up video:
Standing Warm-Up: https://youtu.be/b2DYU7ZQgN0

If you’d like to SUPPORT More Life Health, you can do so by DONATING here: https://morelifehealth.com/donate (All donations go to helping more seniors worldwide)

To order the BEST RESISTANCE BAND FOR SENIORS to help improve your strength and fitness faster, visit. https://morelifehealth.com/bands

SUBSCRIBE TO THIS CHANNEL for regular exercise videos tor seniors: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC4T…

For a 4-WEEK SENIOR’S EXERCISE EBOOK, and much, much more. SIGN UP to the More Life Health mailing list: Click Here: https://www.morelifehealth.com/join

JOIN THE FACEBOOK SUPPORT COMMUNITY. Click here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/morel…

Do your best and any questions ask below!

– Mike

DISCLAIMER:
More Life Health offers health, fitness and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposes only.
All videos and information is not medical advice. Mike is a licensed Physiotherapist; however, he is not your Physiotherapist and cannot diagnose you over the internet.
You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor should it replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a Doctor or other health-care professional. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health-related advice from your health-care professional because of something you may have read on this site. The use of any information provided on this site is solely at your own risk
You should consult your Doctor or other health care professional before starting a More Life Health program or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs.
Do not start this fitness program if your doctor or health care provider advises against it. If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising you should stop immediately.

#morelifehealth #seniorsbalance #seniorsfitness

1. Pat Danalds says:

I find that it is much easier to do these when I have shoes on 😊.

2. Oh, I'm in worse shape than I thought I was

3. Great balance exercises!! may land us SENIORS ON THE CAT WALK!!! Thanks Mike and God Bless!!!

4. Jamie Kaplan says:

This really was so helpful-I feel like I am already improving from your video. Thanks so much!

5. coco carter says:

Great excrise. I need help with the muscles in my back can you more excrise for the back. Thank you.

6. datapolo says:

So in just over a month I have gone from barely being able to stand on one leg for a couple of seconds to being able to follow all of these exercise without needing to use hands or touching the ground. I did the exercises every day religiously. Mike, which video would you recommend as a progression/next step from this one? Thanks again for this wonderful and literally life-changing video!

7. Pat Danalds says:

I love these balance exercises! They have helped me out a lot! Thanks for doing these for seniors.

8. Don Carson says:

I’ve been having problems with my balance recently and was looking for a program like your’s.

9. Loving this video Doing it every morning Wondering whether you have video to improve forward neck Thanks x

10. Pat Danalds says:

Thank you so much for doing these balance exercises! I am improving little by little.

11. datapolo says:

Big improvement after just two sessions. Thanks!

12. Fevkin Venn says:

Enjoyed that and thought your commentary was good. I prefer a short workout, I groan inwardly if I think I've got to do half an hour!

13. Love this series of balance exercises, thanks so much

14. Marie Somers says:

This has helped me greatly! Thanks very much. Also could you provide the link for the squats video? Thanks very much.

15. very good and thank you

16. Hi Mike I love the 10min excise especially in the morning can u give us more because sometimes u don't have time …love it Veronica. Canada

17. I am not sure what you are saying when you do the last exercise. Something about the correct form? I think I'm doing them right; but just couldn't quite understand all you said for the last exercise. Enjoy these!

18. Jean Brennan says:

My main problem is that I cannot stand on my left leg without support because of a hip operation which was wrongly done. I need to support myself on my right side because if the. I am easily knocked off balance as a result.

19. Great video! It was fun keeping up with the toe tapping. Challenged the brain, too. Thanx!

20. Mary Riley says:

It seems like there was an uneven amount of reps on the forward/back/side/over the body. I'll have to re-check but it seems the second leg did not do as many. (Not that it was complaining;)

21. June Sperber says:

I love the 'dance' movements …..forward back to the side and cross over the body.Thanks a lot.

22. Really good set of exercises. thank you .

23. Very user friendly, nice one.

24. mjlitl says:

I can do most of the exercises without holding on but sometimes I have more trouble with standing on one foot or other exercises that I did fine with the day before. ???

25. willowood67 says:

i could do very few without holding on…I need to do this 2x a day everyday. thanks

26. I like the balance exercises. I need those.

27. I really like this series. I subscribed. Thanks

28. Ginny Parker says:

I really like this exercises. I assume we should do these every day? I am 72 years old.

29. Crochet Play says:

Great video💕 Th to caring about us older folks! What do you think of strength training for seniors?

30. Nice demonstration of balance exercises for seniors . Although these appears easy at a first glance, it requires practice to perform. Thanks for sharing.

31. Great video, thank you.

32. Conchita W says:

Great exercise video! I subscribed.