10 Minute Home Workout For Seniors | The Body Coach TV

This short home workout is designed for seniors or for anyone looking for something a bit lighter.

Take care when exercises and if you don’t already exercise regularly take it slowly at first.

I hope you enjoy the workout, let me know what you think in the comment below 🙂

DISCLAIMER: Regular exercise is amazing for your health an wellbeing and all workouts on the The Body Coach TV are designed for guidance, motivation and educational purposes. No information on this channel should be taken as medical or professional health advice. Please consult a doctor or medical professional if you are unsure about the suitability of this/or any of the workouts on this channel.

1. Clare Scott says:

Listened to your interview with Charlie Mackesy today and was moved by your honesty and genuine surprise at the feedback you have both received from your work. I've been meaning to write and thank you for this particular video, which became part of my daily routine in January before breakfast and then sitting at my desk to do my job with the NHS. There were times when I didn't really want to get out of bed and this short routine was a real motivation to start the day. Thanks Joe. Glad the good weather has now arrived when I can workout in the garden to the sound of the blackbirds.

2. As good as this is I would wear trainers as I got plantar fasciitis doing this last year in socks on a mat and carpet. It lasted 5 months.

3. Evelyn Brown says:

I am only 85 and haven’t been to the gym since last March. I try to do these exercises each day and add sitting and standing – not holding on.. I also try to go for a short walk. I have slowed but I put that down to my congenital hole in the heart – only found a few years ago.

4. Vicki May says:

I especially like this video because I don’t have to get on the floor! ( I wouldn’t be able to get back up…) thank you for a great 10 minute workout that I can do every day!

5. Do 30 sec40 is too long

6. I need this so unfit.. Me.. 25/4/21starting 8am 26/4/21. Must do

7. Ann Foster says:

72 and loved this, big thanks. please do more of them for seniors.

8. Mike Charles says:

Why isn't this done by a senior who KNOWS what we have to encounter. The video Immediately predisposes me to stopping watching.

9. I am the last person to exercise, but saw this and decided to give it a go. I've done it every morning bar 2 since the middle of January. I'm 73 quite agile despite not exercising before, but legs, especially my right felt the strain going up and down stairs. After doing this they have improved in strength, so glad I've kept it up.

10. Andrew Milne says:

I love it it is so good and nice and great and I love it

11. M clarke says:

I keep rotating between your exercise videos I do one for a week then change to different video. I think I'm fitter now than 10 years ago. Thanks Joe Marisa in sunny Dover 😀

12. John ORourke says:

Great short blood-pumpin fun. Thanks Joe!

13. Brandi Love says:

tinyurl.com/milfhot4cmbu

Nel loro tentativo di migliorare la qualita della vita, dimenticano che i test sintetici forniscono un'ampia gamma di partecipazione (di specialisti) alla definizione del ripensamento delle politiche economiche estere. Le conclusioni tratte dall'analisi di Internet, che sono un ottimo esempio di un tipo di cultura politica dell'Europa continentale, saranno bloccate all'interno dei loro stessi vincoli razionali.Le conclusioni preliminari sono deludenti: il percorso verso un progetto nazionale socialmente orientato parla delle possibilita di attuazione tempestiva del super compito. Solo le caratteristiche chiave della struttura del progetto possono essere dichiarate in violazione delle norme universali di etica e moralita!!

O rumo a um projeto nacional de orientacao social contribui para a melhoria da qualidade do raciocinio reflexivo. A tarefa da organizacao, em particular o apoio constante de informacao e propaganda as nossas atividades, depende diretamente de solucoes conceituais autossuficientes e externamente dependentes.

14. Thanks Joe. Great exercise to get me into aerobics again!

15. Donna Hubler says:

Joe, I want to personally thank you for helping me make my comeback from zombie land. I am not a senior but I could do your workouts! I am returning from a 3 year illness