15 Minute Tempo HIIT Workout (Full Body/No Equipment/No Repeat)

Tap in with us for a quick 15 Minute Full Body HIIT Workout that WILL burn calories and work up a good sweat! This workout is all about mixing the tempo of each exercise—-we split each 1 minute interval into three 20 second sections where we will cycle between a normal pace and fast pace. You can follow our lead for pace but be sure to go at a pace that works well for your fitness level. This workout was designed for all levels (beginners to advanced) and we have provided some modifications for the more difficult exercises below. Give this workout a try below and don’t forget to drop a comment and let us know how you did! ๐Ÿ”ฅ

The Home Equipment We Use:

Follow Us On Instagram For More Fitness Related Content:

Juice: @JuicetonTx

Toya: @ToyaCherrelle

Personal Training Business Page: @OneBodyLA

Common Modifications:
Exercise #2 – Pushups (On Knees)
Exercise #3 – A-Skip (High Knees Or Fast March)
Exercise #5 – Reverse Lunges (With Hands On Wall For Balance)
Exercise #7 – Skater Jumps (Touch Both Legs To Surface For Balance)
Exercise #9 – Renegade Row (On Knees)

0:00 Intro
1:38 The Warm Up
4:34 The Workout
19:48 The Cool Down
22:44 The Recap

#JuiceandToya

1. Love it. Thanks from Italy ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น

2. Lolita says:

My first workout of yours since surviving COVID last month !! Feeling strong, its good to be back!

3. What a great way to start my day. Got my sweat on. Thank you both!!

4. Heyy, I have a question!
    Can we do dumbbell workout everyday? Or should we give 48 hours of rest??

5. Por favor pongan subtรญtulos en espaรฑol Saludos desde Cuenca Ecuador

6. You guys are THE BEST!!!!!!!
    Just love all your videos ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

7. Please teach me how to get lean muscle with dumbells at home workout sir and mam please

8. Itโ€™s 10:30pm and I needed a quick/hard work out to finish off the day and OMG you guys killed it, this was great!

9. I love all your workouts but I have a bad knee and once I reach the lunges or if I have to bend it too often I have to skip that part because my knee can't keep up

10. Rod Little says:

Decided to do this after some lite yoga as a finisher for the night…. I died at the burpees lol

11. Deepika Vats says:

Who wants to stay fit and active forever ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜‰

12. New workout. New music. But same determination to kill us. ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿคฃ Ok then. Definitely a good switch up for the HIIT workout. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

13. Tia Dekattu says:

Great workout ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ

14. Shannon K. says:

Great workout and it hit the spot for me tonight. Didn't feel like going for my typical 8 mile bike ride after work as it's 100 degrees humidity here and stormy. Your workouts are the best and are for beginner to advanced so all can participate. I'd love to see my girl Toya up front sometime :). Thanks again for a great routine.

15. Loved this workout! Love the nonstop movement and yโ€™allโ€™s fun personalities! Quickly became my fav workout channel! ๐Ÿ”ฅ

16. Just finished, this was a great workout!

17. Living with a virus for eternity is something you need to sit down and think. There is a cure for any type of virus and diseases. So why listen to people who will discourage you and not give you cure. Alternative cure for any type of virus, diseases and STDS available.
    1; EX BACK
    2; Lupus diseases
    3; Cancer
    4; Human Papilloma virus (HPV)
    5; Crohn's diseases
    6; Diabetes
    7; Sickle Cell Arnamia
    8; Herpes
    9; HIV
    10; Neratitis
    11; Hepatitis
    12; Pile
    for any health issues Contact Doctor akhigbe for help in ridding out your problem. WhatsApp
    +2349046230269

18. Lets go the dreamteam workout!

19. So NO REPEAT means not to do it again , you two are perfect. Just kidding on the no repeat part.

20. Mahi Naidu says:

I never knew how much potential I had until I started following your training programs. It was hard in the beginning, but now I feel amazing. I follow your workouts every morning and I have lost so much weight Thanks so much! Love from India – Bangalore

21. Hello guys! Recently I have found your channel and tried one of your workouts! Thank you very much and I tell you I WAS DROPPING SWEAT!! I am so happy to find you and from now waiting for your workouts!! You are awesome โค๏ธ

22. Great workout guys. Keep up the good work. Cheers!

23. Latrice Byrd says:

This was great. Thank you Both be Blessed!!

24. Pin Ky says:

Hello guy๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐi just wanna say thankyou because since i followed you and your routine workouts i have lose weight 5lbz in a 1 week with a balance diet(healthy diet)..Thankyou so much

25. Devi C says:

Definitely doing this tomorrow morning. I need something new!

26. GiGi S. says:

I love you guys so much! My bf and I binge watch your videos and workouts. Canโ€™t wait to get get off work and workout! You guys are so inspirational! Keep up the amazing work! More vlogs too please ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค

27. Juice & Toya says:

Be sure to drop a comment and let us know how your workout went! ๐Ÿ”ฅ

28. ChancyFit says:

Nice workout especially the nonstop movements. Thanks for sharing your HITT training. Always pushing ๐Ÿ‘