Walk 15 Leslie Family Mile | 15 Minute Walking Workout

Get More Workouts!

🚶‍♀️ Subscribe to our best-selling app at https://walktv.walkathome.com/
➡️ Check out our store on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/walkathome
💻 Visit our official website: http://walkathome.com/

About Walk at Home®:

🔹 Walk at Home is the world’s leading fitness walking brand. Created by Leslie Sansone, Walk at Home has helped MILLIONS of people live active and healthy lives for over 30 years. Walk at Home is one of the top-selling fitness brands at mass retail, including Walmart, Target, and QVC. Walk at Home’s popular YouTube channel has over 3 Million subscribers and is ranked as one of the TOP FITNESS CHANNELS on YouTube. Walk at Home’s best-selling app offers a fresh, new set of workouts every month! Learn more at https://walkathome.com 🔹

📸 Instagram: @WalkAtHome
👍 Facebook: @WalkAtHomeOfficial
🐦 Twitter: @WalkAtHome
📺 YouTube: @WalkAtHomebyLeslieSansone
📱 Tik Tok: @WalkAtHome

Walk at Home by Leslie Sansone® is a YouTube channel for at-home walking workouts and fitness exercises. Join the Walk at Home crew on mile walk workouts, fat burning workouts, workout plans and more. We also love to post videos on strength training, cardio exercises, fast and easy workouts, firming routines, and more! Make sure you hit the subscribe button and turn on the “bell” icon 🔔 for notifications on new workout videos. Happy walking!

#walkathome #walkingworkouts #workouts

1. angel terez says:

love love love what a beautiful spirit , nice and humble and lovely people , i can feel love here

2. Are you back Leslie?? WELCOME BACK 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍I missed you badly!! Huge hug from Italy

3. 1 saat süren video istiyoruz.🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷

4. Lizzy Ocean says:

LESLIE R U BACK…LUV U WOMAN

5. Sherry Von says:

I have never before seen a family doing structured exercising together anywhere, multi family yet! I would love to see YouTube flooded with families exercising together. Also the music is important I'm sure to many people.

6. Ouafaa Dabi says:

I love it thank you wow that’s what I need

7. I tried alot but i cant do any exercise except leslie
    U r my inspiration… i do fitness walk daily …love your way of walk ❤❤

8. Annette says:

The thing about Leslie’s program is that even people with dysregulated nervous systems, people stuck in the FREEZE response, can do it. Most exercise regimens out there WILL end up scaring off anyone with any type of somatic trauma. Not Leslie’s. What she offers is accesible even to individuals who tend to shy away from high intensity exercise. Not to mention the benefit of her lively character. I enjoy these walks greatly—thank you✨

9. Tammy Cook says:

This "family" mile made me smile the whole way through! feel the love! thank you!

10. shini anish says:

Hi madam…..how are you….

11. Always following your exercises! Thank you Leslie.

12. Thank you from France (y) Very nice person Leslie! I like your walk sessions <3

13. couldnt believe myself when i saw the notifications, ms leslie is back! so good to see you again ms leslie, you’re the one that taught me to love exercise and change my way of thinking and realize that exercise shouldnt always be a near death experience 🤣🤣🤣it can also be easy and fun!

14. 🥰🥰🥰👌👍👍👍👏👏

15. Felt as if I am with my family. Thank you so much for sharing this with me…..

16. Karen Larson says:

How fun seeing your family and working out with everyone!

17. amo suas aulas, gratidão por me proporcionar saude e auto estima. Clau Guaratuba Parana Brasil

18. Isha Koul says:

Wow…u are an amazing trainer

19. Very good , nice and energetic 👍

20. Shweta Ayare says:

Love u so much Leslie… Jst done this walk with my family… U r inspiration…. ❤️🙏

21. 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍🖐🖐🖐

22. Very nice.. I like your way..

23. I just love your walk

24. Marley is adorable and he was so good at it.

25. bhavana vyas says:

Welcome back dear❤️ very very happy to see u❤️

26. I love walking From Rome Italy. Very good trainer

27. still in the office here in the Philippines…so happy Leslie is back, excited to do it at home

28. I Love Leslie ❤️😍🤗♥️

29. marwa kamal says:

Love you ❤️❤️❤️

30. Ooooh Hi 👋 ☺ I miss you so much I love you 😍 💗

31. bhavi RATANI says:

Yeyyyy….. so happy to see you Leslie… love you… will start walking with you again…. yeyyyyy

32. Lesley are you back…….I missed you terribly. No one can fill your shoes. I have been doing your classes for the last year and have lost almost 20kg and feel fantastic. Your encouraging words also keeps me going. Thank you and Welcome Back. All the way from Cape Town, South Africa 🇿🇦

33. rich caro says:

Wonderful. Leslie, you are back. We missed you lot. And with a lot of fun.