10 MIN KILLER SIXPACK – super hard ab workout / No Equipment I Pamela Reif

a HARDCORE routine, this video is NO JOKE! ♥︎ Do we kill our sixpack or get a killer sixpack with this one? Tell me after those 10min haha! / Werbung

My gosh, we filmed this routine 3x because of several camera errors. My body was shaaaakingggggg.

▸ for lower abs, upper abs & side abs
▸ advanced level
▸ 100% suitable for men

1. make sure to keep your LOWER BACK flat on the mat. Only lower your legs as far as possible, so your lower back is not lifting off the mat.
2. lay your head on the mat, if that’s more comfy. Make sure to still tilt your pelvis & activate your lower abs if you rest your head.
3. THINK ABOUT YOUR ABS. It’s about the mind muscle connection! Lift your legs with the strength of your abs, not your thighs.

This was recorded in Sweden last week 🙂 unfortunately you can’t see anything of the landscape because all of those takes had errors 🙁 But on a positive note: The lighting in this Swedish gym made my abs pop haha!!!

__

No Equipment necessary, no breaks and not much space needed 🙂 If you need a break tho – take it! Just don’t quit!

The video is in full length which means you can just follow whatever I’m doing 30s for each exercise.
__

▸ I offer FREE WORKOUT PLANS on my Instagram Channel & in my Pam App.
30min, 45min Weights / Sweaty / Slow, Beginner Friendly, 60min Hardcore & a Dance Plan. Updated every Sunday.

➞ my Pam App ♥︎ Free workout plans, recipes & tips:
Apple: https://apps.apple.com/app/pam/id1540604002
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.openreply.pam

➞ Instagram http://www.instagram.com/pamela_rf/
use #PamelaReif if you want me to see your workout pics and videos!

__

▸ You can always find ALL SONGS in my workout playlist. I update it weekly & it’s available on Spotify, Apple Music, etc. ♥︎

1. Ofenbach – Be Mine
2. Galantis – No Money
3. Clean Bandit ft. Demi Lovato – Solo
4. Galantis x David Guetta x Little Mix – Heartbreak Anthem

__

Business Contact:
pamela_reif@icloud.com

__
unterstützt durch Warner Music Germany

Disclaimer:
When joining me for this workout video, you need to take some precautions as your health and safety is the most important. To avoid any injury or harm, you need to check your health with your doctor before exercising. By performing any fitness exercises without supervision like with this video, you are performing them at your own risk. See a fitness professional to give you advice on your exercise form. Pamela Reif will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of this video.

1. Pamela Reif says:

Don't be fooled by me struggling – we had to film it 3x in a row!!! 😂
    = it's hard, but don't be toooooooo scared!

2. flx910 says:

While I am spooning my Nutella jar

3. norah haque says:

nah did she just say she did this three times in a row ?? just reading that sentence makes me wanna cry pam baby how 😭

4. can I lose belly fat with this workout?

5. OMG! YESSS YESSS YESSSS when I saw this video I screamed out of excitement than my abs cried in tears, buut its worth it 🙂

6. Me says:

*le me seeing Pam struggling: ,,Ehh, I’m not gonna do it, thanks maybe one day.”
    *le my mind: ,,Are u fck!ng kidding me?! Do it!”
    *again me: ,,aaaghhhhgga!”

7. Neues Lieblings Workout🤩🤩🤩

8. alice c says:

who wants to do this for a month with me
    june 23 YES

9. It surely is NO JOKE!!! After this planks are my favorite 30 second rest 💀.

10. Maya Hirsch says:

POV: reading the comments scared to start. Start now.

11. Karin Marin says:

Mein unterer Rücken bei dem Workout so: „Ich heb ab, nichts hält mich am Boden“ 😂

12. Thank you for another great ab segment, gorgeous!

13. InSane TuneZ says:

she did it 3x in a row whilst i cant even get thru half the workout

14. Maxl † says:

Tought im strong befor that video…well actually i am 😈

15. habe nach diesen übungen bandscheibenvorfall bekommen und meine linke wade nicht mehr gespürt, musste im krankenhaus not operiert werden, dabei gab es eine komplikation, jetzt spüre ich meinen ganzen unterkörper nicht mehr

16. Hello~👋 Thanks for sharing dear friend👍 Have a blessed happy day 💞🙏🍀🤗🌿🌾

17. swag says:

me to my lower back: stay on the floor

my lower back: no

18. melissa kate says:

Ab workouts are my favorite!

19. Nikole Marie says:

This was the hardesttttt ab workout I ever did & I’m advanced.. wow that hurt so good! 😆

20. cata says:

After this workout i AM ready to give birth to my food baby

21. Ashley Snow says:

I saw your IG story not to drop or pull in our legs— and made it my ONLY goal for the day to make it through, no drops, and no yelling or swearing at the screen! I don’t think I’ve ever been so quiet and focused to power through. But I did it! HOLY CRAP, I did it! I’m not sure I’ll love this video in the morning when I’m feeling this, but in the 5 months (and 20 pounds gone) I’ve been working out with you, this was the “biggest progress” moment for me! And now my favorite video because of it. 😂😘