Walk 15 Leslie and Nick Hiit Training | 15 Minute Walking Workout

This is Leslie and Nick’s HIIT Training Mile from Walk 15!

HIIT Training is one of the most effective training methods to BURN MAXIMUM CALORIES!

The Steps to Miles® system is a registered trademark of Walk Productions, Inc. All rights reserved Walk Productions, Inc. ©

Happy Walking!

Time: 14m
Equipment: None
Instructor: Leslie and Nick

Get More Workouts!

🚶‍♀️ Subscribe to our best-selling app at https://walktv.walkathome.com/
➡️ Check out our store on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/walkathome
💻 Visit our official website: http://walkathome.com/

About Walk at Home®:

🔹 Walk at Home is the world’s leading fitness walking brand. Created by Leslie Sansone, Walk at Home has helped MILLIONS of people live active and healthy lives for over 30 years. Walk at Home is one of the top-selling fitness brands at mass retail, including Walmart, Target, and QVC. Walk at Home’s popular YouTube channel has over 3 Million subscribers and is ranked as one of the TOP FITNESS CHANNELS on YouTube. Walk at Home’s best-selling app offers a fresh, new set of workouts every month! Learn more at https://walkathome.com 🔹

📸 Instagram: @WalkAtHome
👍 Facebook: @WalkAtHomeOfficial
🐦 Twitter: @WalkAtHome
📺 YouTube: @WalkAtHomebyLeslieSansone
📱 Tik Tok: @WalkAtHome

Walk at Home by Leslie Sansone® is a YouTube channel for at-home walking workouts and fitness exercises. Join the Walk at Home crew on mile walk workouts, fat burning workouts, workout plans and more. We also love to post videos on strength training, cardio exercises, fast and easy workouts, firming routines, and more! Make sure you hit the subscribe button and turn on the “bell” icon 🔔 for notifications on new workout videos. Happy walking!

#walkathome #walkingworkouts #workouts

1. thank you , im,happy feeling good ,walking Godbless

2. I love this!💗🙏 especially Ms.Leslie she is so awesome isn't she?💗💗❤💐

3. Harikasınız🥰👏👏👏

4. Saadia Umer says:

MAY I do this walk after 3 months of c section?

5. maria nauman says:

Thanks a lot… I enjoyed doing it

6. This was a great 15 min workout. I used weights all week and this is a perfect light, low impact workout to recover. I paired this with another 15 min walk. Thanks! And it's good to see you, Leslie!

7. Joy Payne says:

Love Leslie work out 😃☺️ awesome beautiful videos

8. Dee M says:

Loved seeing everyone!

9. So much energy 😂 feeling great! Love the boost that was awesome!❤️

10. STAR IS BORN says:

What would I do without you Leslie ?
    You are so Fiery .

11. Omg it's so gud to see you Leslie ❤️

12. Emilia says:

I love Daily Walk, I subscribed this month and I LOOOOOOOOVE IT! Greetings to Leslie and Daily Walk Team, you are awasome 🙂

13. Zeynoo Elmas says:

Türkler burdamı🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷

14. very good. And I'm having fun doing it. Great. 👍👍

15. Mohna says:

I just love her.. She is such a darlo ❤

16. poz v says:

Indeed, you lift our spirits, Leslie, especially during these trying times.
    Praise God!

17. Sue R says:

Hi from London UK, I loved this range of exercises thank you Lesley

18. Oo thanks for walking I so happy to see 😁😘😘😘

19. Strengthening oir immune system by exercising this pandemic. Thank you Leslie! Love from the Philippines ❤️😘💪

20. Nadwa Marie says:

Very nice Lesily with new exercises…..I hope to see more product

21. I love Leslie and Nick

22. Sizleri çok seviyorum kızımın tavsiyesiyle başladım 2ay önce 5 kilo verdim çok teşekkürler devam ❤️❤️😘

23. I have proof they pause there vid because they don't sweat and one time they were in a postition but after 1 sec they were moved

24. Siber Fit says:

I love collective training! Thank you for this video and for the good mood!🤗🌱

25. Multumesc frumos îmi place foarte mult Felicitări Vă urmăresc

26. Love to watch and do exercise on your video Lesile😘😍

27. 💐💐💐💐💐💐🌺🌄

28. Pleaseeeeee go on doing videos again!! I love them but qith Leslie!!!
    Bravo!!

29. Yashwant bv says:

ಸೂಪರ್ ಮೇಡಂ ಐ ಯಾಮ್ ಬಿಗ್ ಫ್ಯಾನ್ ಅಫ್ ಯು

30. terpette1 says:

Still nothing new from Leslie – this video is 4 years old, despite when it was added.

31. Thank you so much sis💜

32. Happy to see you again Maam Leslie! Please stay here! You’re the best!

33. Anita Sioco says:

I love you Leslie I really like your walking fitness .thanks from philippines

34. Tee Cee says:

Wow is this real Leslie is back

35. Tee Cee says:

Wow is this real Leslie is back

36. A Lynn B says:

Yes!!! Glad to see my girl back in there. No one else can motivate me like Leslie. Please more of Leslie🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

37. Am I the only one who gets very embarrassed and mad when my parents walk in on me doing a workout 😀 😂 😀

38. I'm from Pakistan to follow ur walk

39. its an old video of Leslie.

40. Happy to see my Leslie ❤❤

41. Happy to see my Leslie ❤❤

42. Thanks for helping mi after my cirugia brain tumor thanks God Bless

43. What a great party to join!!! Thank you sooooo much for sharing!

44. 😍😍😍😍😍❤❤❤

45. Por favor… traducir audio a español. Gracias

46. I love her walking workouts. I always walk with her.She is back Iam sooooooo happy. Love you Lesllie.