My 6 AM morning workout routine | Madelaine Petsch

When filming Riverdale, I always try to get a workout in before I go to set since shooting can go super late! Here’s a look at my early morning workout. It is a game changer for my entire day.

YouTube: www.youtube.com/madelaine
Instagram: www.instagram.com/madelame
Snapchat: madelaame
Twitter: www.twitter.com/madelainepetsch

ABOUT ME:
Hey there, I’m Madelaine Petsch! You may recognize me from The CWs ‘Riverdale’ as Cheryl Blossom. I made a channel just so I could show you guys who I am when I’m not being Cheryl 🙂 Subscribe for all things ‘Madelaine’ & for videos all about my adventures, bts footage and more!

1. I can't believe you get up at 6am to do a workout routine. You are beautiful. 🤩

2. Madeleine's routine has helped me a lot, in a short time, I feel that it has helped me more than my other routines that are with more weight

3. I do 6h00 workout routine too. Best time ever ❤️

4. Lyn Lyn says:

gorgeous 💜 ❤️

5. Hey that’s Grants wife

6. You look great I love this video i need to work out more and have a plant based diet bike riding Love this Stream

7. Lili Poole says:

I enjoyed this videoo idk if I want to wake up at 6 to do my workout the earliest I can do it is 9😂

8. 3:14 Dog sat there and said "thank god I'm not a human..couldn't be me" 😂😂😂

9. For me it's the opposite. I can't bring myself to workout before work, because my mind is set on work/the day ahead. Only when my work day is done, can I start thinking about exercise :p

10. Eva Vukovic says:

You're so perfect! I wish I looked like you and was fit like that.

11. ddpérez says:

Who knows… What does she eats before workout at that time??

12. Does anyone know which app they're using for the timing?

13. Mia Cantos says:

She's grant's wife who makes the flash

14. OMG HER KENT STATE HOODIE!!! go flashes hehe #proudalum

15. Türk görmemek şaşırtıcı

16. And we think they are blessed with this body.😂😂 I mean the amount of workout she's doing is beyond imagination. She's so hardworking.

17. Weeb Kiki says:

this is such a nice workout routine

18. Jason Swift says:

Crack a cold one? that means you're having a beer lol

19. Madison W says:

When you are trying to follow along with the video at 12am in your room, but you don't want to wake your family up. Also when you definitely don't have any of the proper equipment and you are improvising. Lol. Still love trying to do it. Love you Mads!!

20. Ameen Khan says:

If I was a female i would want a body like hers periodt- 😌💅🏻

21. I just can’t workout without some music i really admire her for waking up so early to go the gym everyday and workout without any music and god I could kill for this skin 😍😍😍

22. I have that same workout outfit and it no longer fits, but ya know, we gonna keep working on it

23. lila2759 says:

YOU ARE SO PERFECT

24. Yentl Lega says:

Dogs make the best fitness coaches lol

25. Dan Senior says:

Who would ever want to watch this? Me apparently.

26. JustJess says:

Was this a 45 min workout?

27. ana¿ says:

Her body, her hair, her smile. She is perfect✨🛐

28. Eve Rose says:

I just got a cherry blossom listening add. hmm weird, cause yk, Cheryl Blossom?

29. Where can I find a girl like this?

30. Your video was recommended on YouTube, and it automatically started playing by itself. When I saw you the first word that I thought was "GORGEOUS." Get it girl!

#WomenEncouragingWomen

31. shorturl.ca/girlcamp295b
    💕💜👌°°° 🔞🅿️🆁🅸🆅🅰️🆃🅴🅽🆄🅳🅴🔞°°.👌

今後は気をライブ配信の再編ありがとうです!この日のライブ配信は、かならりやばかったですね!1万人を超える人が見ていたもん(笑)やっぱり人参最高!まさかのカメラ切り忘れでやら1かしたのもドキドキでした! .
    在整個人類歷史上,強者,富人和具有狡猾特質的人捕食部落,氏族,城鎮,城市和鄉村中的弱者,無`'守和貧窮成%員。然而,人類的生存意願迫使那些被拒絕,被剝奪或摧毀的基本需求的人們找到了一種生活方式,並繼續將其DNA融入不斷發展的人類社會。 說到食物,不要以為那些被拒絕的人只吃垃圾。相反,他們學會了在被忽視的肉類和蔬菜中尋找營養。他們學會了清潔,切塊,調味和慢燉慢燉的野菜和肉類,在食品市場上被忽略的部分家用蔬菜和肉類,並且學會了使用芳香的木煙
    來調味g食物煮的時候 😍

32. Do you drink coffee in the am or preworkout?

33. Maya Sanchez says:

It’s actually so cool of her to post her entire workout session for us, I mean she prob pays that Trainer a lot for these and we get it for free 🥺 I will do these exercises now too thank you!!

34. This cute little dog🥰

35. I am KK says:

Will these work outs help me loose weight ? (while also being on a caloric deficit)

36. Ana Roso says:

I don't see where she taged that girl in description.

37. pablo esco says:

Me not realizing this the woman from riverdale 🥲

38. Paul B says:

This girl is fine af! Perfecto from head to toe 😘 Nice little gym set up as well