KEEP YOUR MEALS IN CHECK – GYM MOTIVATION

★Watch our deleted videos: https://www.patreon.com/varyjermotivation
★ OUR PATRONS: Ron Ferdinand, Marwan Hadla,Marcus,Lee,Kelvin Hanssen,
Jordan Veilleux,John,Hendrik von der Brelie,Daniel Magnusson,Arek Sak,Anders
★INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/varyjer_motivation/
★ FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/Varyjer/

★ For business inquiries contact us on: varyjer@gmail.com
★content partners with http://generationiron.com/
★ Like and subscribe if you haven’t already!

★Help us caption & translate this video!

Copyright Notice:
If any owners of the content clips would like us to remove the video, we have no problem with that and will do so as fast as possible. Please email us if you have any concerns at varyjer@gmail.com

1. Sal Bomm says:

You deserve a ' like' …nice video

2. Freedom Ring says:

working out is the easy part. eating right is the hard part because it is all day everyday

3. I watch these videos before eating to eat faster 😂😋

4. Unknown says:

This is not a goal! Only waste of time,Eat ,eat and eat just like animals…✍️✍️✍️ There are a lots of people who can't eat Twice a day.✍️✍️

5. I eat oatmeal every morning I don't know what I need for lunch and dinner I am trying really hard to stay on my diet my mom and sister always have a bad comments about me telling I am eating to much food but I am not eating to much I have a fair amount of it

6. Just love says:

Big salute to all the body builders bcoz I know the pain it’s really not easy ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻🌹🌹🌹

7. Nolezo Pucho says:

When you work out hard, automatically every food becomes delicious…and the best part is fart gas😂😂😂😂😂

8. Im doing everything correct and Im still no where as big as these guys…maybe its time for me to start juicing as well

9. Time to make a PB and J
    and pour a glass of warm milk…
    Let's do this

10. Ih ala o Horse na tumb 🇧🇷

11. Always a great channel ❤️🙏👍💪❤️😊

12. Hello sir please 🙏 good bod

13. shut up And dont lei because your body is just steroider

14. Robert Fords says:

Hardest part is the diet

15. 21st Century and they still try to feed us with this bs that all these sportsmen shown in video achieved their results just with proper eating, besides exercises……

16. Tem que malhar parar ficar com um corpo legal, não se deformar igual esses caras.

17. Jeka Jackson says:

«Мы стали бодибилдерами, чтобы разрушить стереотипы о качках: то, что они геи, нарциссы, слабаки, несмотря на мощное тело. Мы пытались, но не смогли, потому что все это правда» / Дэвид и Питер Пол/

18. He said carbohydrates and proteins what's the other stuff to help your body can someone tell me please?

19. Alex Sanchez says:

Best bodybuilder are the best eaters ! 💯

20. Emery Kolb says:

This video right here is probably my favorite video, it explains the diet, and what it does for the body and then the training obviously, I absolutely love it.

21. dont forget the steroids and more steroids

22. Md Hassan says:

I love you Ronnie Coleman ❤️💪

23. Thats bullshit the most important part of being bodybuilder are the injections. Everything else is marketing of the industry.

24. Dogan says:

I don't take advice from juice bags. No thanks.

25. seanie says:

Starting my cut after a wack ass year of bulking, went from 58KG to 74KG while looking fairly decent still

I am real hungry right now

But I am determined to achieve the aesthetics of my dream, I will succeed, I will be the fucking best version of myself possible

26. Food is hard than exercise

27. The guy in the miniature is so ripped that bends the space around him

28. Derek Jones says:

Thanks for the videos you do a great job and please keep them coming more so now since all the gyms are closed and you have to be creative with home workouts…keeps us motivated

29. AMAR KNC says:

the background music is shit/boring

30. Quando fate questi video oltre a far vedere come vi allenate e mangiate fate anche vedere quando vi dopate sarebbe più realistico perché con la sola alimentazione di proteine aminoacidi glutammina carnitina caseina e vitamine non si può mai arrivare a quei livelli che si vedono nel video ! Questa non è giusta informazione .

31. FZL FITNESS says:

Speechless man 🔥🔥🔥🙏🏼🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 all support from #fzlfitness ❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜💜

32. Felipe M says:

Guy at 1:33 looked so happy with meals, like a kid. 😄

33. Felipe M says:

I'm eating less than usual cause we are 6 people at home and we can't go out often to grocery store. So, I can't eat as much cause I gotta leave food for everyone.

34. Tariq Ahmad says:

Great video as always! And cool to see a lot of Muscle & Strength clips in here as well.

35. Please speak also about hormones and steroids and supplements with any training

36. Izzy James says:

You, makaveli my reasoning on by gym equipment staying on track with food and putting in the time much love man👌

37. Need to know the music track used in this video