My Daily Workout Routine (why I train twice a day)

Use code SHRED10 for 10% off Jaybird at: https://bit.ly/3ovvO0g

■ My Training Programmes: https://www.joedelaneyfitness.com/ebooks
■ Bulk Powders Products: http://tidd.ly/15c6ae9e
■ RISE Clothing: http://bit.ly/31nYsDX (Discount Code: JOEYD for 10% off)
■ Instagram: @shredbundy / @Joe_delaneyy

Jaybird wireless sport headphones Vista

■ Tom Merrick (mobility/stretching): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU0DZhN-8KFLYO6beSaYljg

1. Joe Delaney says:

Yo people! Comin' at you with the 9am upload (GMT crew). Enjoy the video and have yourselves a very pleasant day. <3

2. Jim Bowie says:

You're releasing way too many free radicals my man. It's aging you big time.

3. So what if we have jobs how we suppose to
    Do
    This

4. alex nava says:

Dont skip calf day bro.

5. Zen says:

joe that was a sick video

6. Evase says:

Am I able to just do a Full body workout example for chest arms back abs etc. on each day and have 2 rest days? Instead of dividing each muscle group to one day for strength, one for hit conditioning etc etc? I can just have one long session a day and work on all muscle groups each day each session and have 2 days off?!. I have lots of time on my hands and I am genuinely wondering if I am able to do this as I explained. Thank you and great video!

Monday – Tuesday – Wednesday rest day – Thursday – Friday – Saturday – Sunday rest day

7. D M says:

I guess when you don't care about having any quality of life you can do this. I used to do this, then I started making money and realized traveling the world and life events were so much more important than being in the gym.

8. Amor, Ala says:

Ironic joke considering our whole country is a fucking joke.

9. I want to workout 2 times a day, In the morning chest and triceps and night back and bieceps. Than next day legs and shoulder.

10. Keng Fai Hui says:

subscribed right after seeing the meditation and self help reading part XD

11. This video read my mind 😅

12. The dude hasn't missed a leg day ever.

13. F Dot says:

😂😂😂 I was this 👌 close to stopping the video when you said I wake up at 5am

14. megadrived says:

What treadmill do you use?

15. STAG FITNESS says:

Lol intro to funny 😄

16. Me Myself&i says:

Great sick information.

17. Chris Wolvo says:

Sorry I can't handle the gay pommy accent lol try doing some legs bro. I'm heading back to Ryan Hutchinson for some decent sarcasm lol

18. yellow 1947 says:

I will tell you why you need a black air force's.

19. 3FS says:

Why i train twice a day. Cause i have no job , thats my job right there.

20. Mateo Daza says:

Hey man what kind of watch do you wear? I love it

21. Swear this guy nearly killed me with fake vodka in Zante. Anyone know if he was a club rep at any point?

22. Love this guy's energy 😄

23. Thomas Walsh says:

Shows good better then mat does fitness keep on going

24. Aqeel M says:

always loved your no bullshit, straightforward delivery and ofc the humour

25. Joe that was a sick video

26. How often do you shave your chest?

27. JBC02 says:

I do compounds + accessories (I.e squats + paused squats) in the morning then isolations in the evening

28. Instead of doing 2 lift sessions a day you could do a plyometrics session and a lift session twice a week. For running, I would suggest doing most of your runs at below 65% of maximum HR and after you have accumulated enough stamina, to include fartleks and tempo runs. Progressive runs are good as well on the tready or hill reps.

29. Felipe哦Piphis喔我叫Schneider嗯咯Lilly對不起 🧎🏻‍♂️ 這些問題 good video. It shows lots of routines to follow. Thanks

30. kaiyam mckim says:

i like how your so positive about your injuries. i get a little bit injured and have a cry