10 Minute Beginner Low Impact Cardio Workout For Fat Loss

Check out the 4 Week Beginner Program Here: http://bit.ly/2qHIXtk
CHECK OUT MY FULL PROGRAMS HERE: http://bit.ly/2En0HvR
GET MY NUTRITION GUIDE HERE: https://bit.ly/360sOPl
FOLLOW ME ON FB, IG, AND TWITTER @BodyFitbyAmy
CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE: https://bodyfitbyamy.com/

This ten minute workout uses low impact moves to get the heart rate up and burn fat without jumping or bouncing. Great for beginners or those recovering from an injury or needing a low impact workout. Options to take it up or down a level. Go through once for a short cardio workout, twice if you need more!

1. I started working out on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday, I never skipped work out, I also liked Low fat yogurt my mother said it’s healthy for my system so I wouldn’t get bacteria, so my blood pressure doesn’t get high. I don’t want that to happen. I haven’t forgot though. I’m only doing this to honor my grandmother’s memory since she passed away and she would’ve want this.

2. Thank you so much teacher tomorrow I’ll start this exercise.😊

3. i added this to the end of another workout…awesome! thank you

4. Irene K says:

Amy, I can't even begin to express how grateful I am for your videos and the hard work you put into them.
    This is the very first workout I started doing nearly 3 years ago and then fell in love with your videos! I have since then lost 30kg and I am now able to do your most advanced cardio workouts and Pilates. You don't even know it but you have helped me change my life. Thank you!

5. In addition to the beginners ab workout, this is 👍🏼……… Especially being a total beginner who suffers from weather related joint pains .

6. pfh3133 says:

👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾thank you👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

7. Abu Carlo says:

A very nice one! 👍

8. perfect beginners workout without any jumps 👍🏻🥳

9. Slobodan M says:

Great workout, this really helped me when I first started working out (together with beginner abs, also by Amy). After a month I continued with her kettlebell and dumbbell workouts!
    Everything you need is on this channel ☺️

10. kim brown says:

This is great! Thanks for sharing!

11. true opinion says:

That was great, loved the beginner to advanced because it gave me a chance to start of slow and work my way up, thank you!

12. How many calories do I burn doing this workout?

13. holiday07 says:

I’ve been doing exercise for 20 years, but I’m still a beginner.

14. Cecile Costa says:

Thanks, Amy! I am so thankful for finding a workout that has perfect timing and intensity for me. I love that you show different versions of some steps. In this way, I get to choose depending on my level.

15. Thank you 🙏 March 2/2021

16. Thanks for this workout..It is really good for beginners..not exhausted.

17. 40 minutes on elliptical doesn't hit as hard as this good workout ill keep doing it until mastered than go up gradually.

18. A Ashraf says:

love this video, love this!

19. thank you for amazing workout. could you tell me, how many calories have we burnt ?

20. Sarah Sturm says:

Great session to avoid being sedentary during the work day.

21. TERESA DAW says:

Five pregnancies have definitely taken a toll on my body and making me feel every bit of my "middle age". I love that this is truly a beginner workout for fat/poor muscle tone women, not "beginners to our rigorous program". Thank you for modelling the clear step by step instructions that so many workouts assume we already have the coordination for, and encouraging us to work where we are at!

22. M CM says:

Excellent beginner workout (easily altered with lightweight hand weights if it suits you) thank you

23. Henry Lopez says:

Oh i lost about 3-5 lbs already

24. Henry Lopez says:

Wow Amy Thank you so much. You are my choice trainer from now on only ten minutes and wow. I feel amazing. Just starte 4 days ago and am 5’5” 220 lbs. doing herbalife skipping breakfast and dinner and having about 1500 -2000 calories for lunch. Running in the morning and cardio at night or vise versa for 30 minutes each. You’re wonderful. God bless you and thank you.

25. thankyou Amy! i am loving your workouts. you are so nice, also inspiring and motivating. this low impact meshes well with my Qigong practice.

26. Who else is here for an online gym class?

27. Back here after two years – this really worked for me and I’m done trying some weird “beginner” workouts, so.. here we are again 😅😓

28. Claire Askar says:

brilliant workout for begineers !!

29. This really reminds me of highschool gym class, except way more understanding and a lot more welcoming lol

30. SkySpiral8 says:

I never get bored of this video. I hate working out and when I get seasonal depression I even more rarely do it. It's late January and I can finally feel myself coming back. I just did this workout today for the first time in a long time, and it feels like the beginning of a good season.

31. Thank you. I have a bad hip, back and knee on the right side. Finally a woekout I can do. Starting out I may need a break. I will get there though.

32. Sarah Sturm says:

Good work break! Aiming for 30 min cardio before yoga this evening. That was good shoulder work too. Thanks!

33. Lunar Parade says:

This is the first cardio work out I’ve done since getting covid 6 months ago. Thank you so much for this video. It helped me feel a little more normal by being able to take the workout at my own pace. Thank you so much!

34. HURRAY! I can do this ….!

35. kalkman1972 says:

Working out with you, thank you for making me picking it up, mental victory ✌

36. This workout was perfect for starting working out again after Covid-19. Thanks! I can’t wait to try the more intense ones later!

37. Ty this is amazing for someone who is obese and starting out like me

38. First week doing your videos twice a day – done ✅!!!! Already down 4.5lbs in my first week. Thank you!

39. Sly Holladay says:

I have been doing this workout for about 2 years; esp. when the weather is uncooperative. It's great and I add weights to parts where they fit in.

40. OLI VA says:

I started this yesterday and Im planning to do it twice a day from now on..And Im also on a 500 calorie deficit.💪💪💪

41. Thanks, I have a bit of pain in my left knee, so I wasn't able to high level cardios, but u have given a good way for me.

42. blkgryphon says:

Hey Amy — I love this video and have been using it for a while now. Today, I got creative and put on an extended mix of "Uptown Funk" while your video was playing, and it fits almost perfectly! For me, the song is energizing, so it made it easier for me to do more and even replay your video a second time. Thought I would mention it in case anyone else wants to try it!

43. If you want, take time and read my story.

I'm 17 and have 102,6 kgs (this morning I weighted myself). And all I can say that it's my fault. My eating habits were totally unhealthy with a lot bread, pepsi and sweets. Everyday for a while. The result is this weight. Before just a month I had 96kg, and I was fat my whole life, but this number on scale is shook and it was like someone punched me in face. Really. And this video is pure miracle. I know this one for years and always take me back to shape and condition. The most important, there are a lot of sweat every single time, because whenever I can I bring up exercise level. Truly for beginners!
    Thank you Amy so much. ❤