10 MIN CARDIO – Full Body Workout, Sweaty Edition / special exercises, not boring I Pamela Reif

Burning calories, doing something good for your health & training everyyyy muscle of your body ♥︎ / Anzeige

This „Full Body Cardio“ Routine is
▸ not as extreme as my HIIT videos
▸ filled with fancy-schmancy exercises. If you are fed up by basic Jumping Jacks and High Knees, you will like this one!
▸ sweaty and definitely gets your heart rate up, but it won’t kill you
▸ a mixture between cardio exercises, strength movements and active rests (Planks)

PS: no Jump Squats, no Burpees!! … but lots of Roll Ins haha

▸ calories burned are between 60-110kcal, depending on your weight, height & fitness level!

__

▸ I offer FREE WORKOUT PLANS on my Instagram Channel & in my Pam App.
30min, 45min Weights / Sweaty / Slow, Beginner Friendly, 60min Hardcore & a Dance Plan. Updated every Sunday.

➞ my Pam App ♥︎ Free workout plans, recipes & tips:
Apple: https://apps.apple.com/app/pam/id1540604002
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.openreply.pam

➞ Instagram http://www.instagram.com/pamela_rf/
use #PamelaReif if you want me to see your workout pics and videos!

__

My Cookbook:
German Version: https://amzn.to/2RZ3zID
English Version: https://amzn.to/2YxFhb7

__

You can always find all songs in my workout playlist. I update it weekly & it’s available on Spotify, Apple Music, etc.

1. Clean Bandit x Topic – Drive (ft. Wes Nelson)
2. Phil The Beat, Lovespeake – Don’t Say Goodbye
3. Lucas + Steve, Tungevaag – Paperplane
4. Elderbrook, Bob Moses – Inner Light

__

Business Contact:
pamela_reif@icloud.com

__
unterstützt durch Warner Music Germany

Disclaimer:
When joining me for this workout video, you need to take some precautions as your health and safety is the most important. To avoid any injury or harm, you need to check your health with your doctor before exercising. By performing any fitness exercises without supervision like with this video, you are performing them at your own risk. See a fitness professional to give you advice on your exercise form. Pamela Reif will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of this video.

1. Eve says:

For motivation I would suggest you to think of something that you enjoy. For example, if you love dancing, running, waking, swimming, jumping rope, weighted hula hoop then give it a try. Remember that you are not alone in this journey and that millions of people are trying to achieve and surpass their goals. We all struggle but that's totally okay and fine. No need to feel ashamed of that. We all got our bad and good days. Finding motivation is the hardest of them all but try to remind yourself why are you here? What are your goals? What are you fighting for? What you wanna achieve from.this journey? Results take a lot of time but they are totally worth it. However, if you ever feel like resting pls do so. Listening to your body is the best thing you can do. Don't overwork yourself and don't be strict and harsh on yourself.

2. Eve says:

I tried the new workout video and I have to admit it, enough tho it's not that intense you gonna sweat for sure. I truly needed it this video, it's freaking hot in my country like 42C thanks once again.

3. Eve says:

Your taste I music 🎶🎵is insane. I truly love it. So motivational

4. Eve says:

Pamela over here doing her thing gracefully
    Me: sweating like crazy and laying on the floor dying

5. Eve says:

You look stunning as usual

6. Eve says:

Thank you for the amazing content that you make every single time queen 👸💖

7. Kiki Cici says:

for some reason, this felt so quick, i was quite shocked when i read "well done" haha

8. This is my new favorite workout video for sure !

9. EG MC says:

I'm tired but I love this

10. Shivi says:

I absolutely loved this workout, tried it today and only this 10 min cardio I was drenched in sweat as if I had completed 2-3 videos already

11. daisy says:

And people say that there's no perfect workout video on YouTube

12. Queen Ba says:

Nobody curses her more than my mom💀 and it’s just because she sees how much I be struggling while Pam is just chilling lmfaoo

13. TinyShelby_ says:

Amazing video Pamela! You’re music taste is great haha. This is exactly what I needed it felt great! Rest well <3

14. katzi says:

ich hab vor ein paar Monaten die 45-Minuten-Pläne gemacht und nach der kurzen Pause kann ich einfach nichts mehr uff ._.

15. Shahd M. says:

Her speed rolling in and then doing mountain climbers again and then repeat.. I want that speed😶

16. Salma Elsaid says:

I can’t wait to try this workout😍😍

17. Alina says:

I love the movements, I love the music, I love that it's not too exhausting, I love that it's not too easy.
    And ofc I love Pam for keeping us motivated and fit <3

18. KIKA says:

Считанные дни остаются до учебы, поэтому, пора бы взяться за себя💪🏼
    лайкайте, чтобы не забыла отметить.
    Вес: 68.8
    День 9:
    День 10:
    День 11:
    День 12:
    День 13:
    День 14:

19. Hello Pamela, I am sitting here and watch your exercises, but i do not loose weight… Whats my mistake?

20. Ivy Wang says:

Looove those new ones!!

21. At some point my boyfriend was so confused of what was I doing haha, those roll ins and push ups made me look like a cockroach on its back trying to get up😵

22. The Volk says:

Enjoy the workout and the music 🔥🔥🔥

23. Pamela, I enjoy doing your exercises because they are very dynamic. I also like your hair, they are perfect.

24. carys jones says:

I have just started doing Pamela’s weekly workout plans from her app and so far I’m REALLY enjoying it! I can already feel like I’m getting stronger! Doing this workout later as part of the plan ❤️

25. I’m at this point where this video isn’t hard for me at all! This was like a warm up

26. VI Anaqin says: