Walk 15 Rocky STRONG | 15 Minute Walking Workout

This is Rocky’s STRONG WALK from Walk 15!

Walk STRONG with Rocky!

The Steps to Miles® system is a registered trademark of Walk Productions, Inc. All rights reserved Walk Productions, Inc. ©

Happy Walking!

Time: 15m
Equipment: None
Instructor: Rocky

Get More Workouts!

🚶‍♀️ Subscribe to our best-selling app at https://walktv.walkathome.com/
➡️ Check out our store on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/walkathome
💻 Visit our official website: http://walkathome.com/

About Walk at Home®:

🔹 Walk at Home is the world’s leading fitness walking brand. Created by Leslie Sansone, Walk at Home has helped MILLIONS of people live active and healthy lives for over 30 years. Walk at Home is one of the top-selling fitness brands at mass retail, including Walmart, Target, and QVC. Walk at Home’s popular YouTube channel has over 3 Million subscribers and is ranked as one of the TOP FITNESS CHANNELS on YouTube. Walk at Home’s best-selling app offers a fresh, new set of workouts every month! Learn more at https://walkathome.com 🔹

📸 Instagram: @WalkAtHome
👍 Facebook: @WalkAtHomeOfficial
🐦 Twitter: @WalkAtHome
📺 YouTube: @WalkAtHomebyLeslieSansone
📱 Tik Tok: @WalkAtHome

Walk at Home by Leslie Sansone® is a YouTube channel for at-home walking workouts and fitness exercises. Join the Walk at Home crew on mile walk workouts, fat burning workouts, workout plans and more. We also love to post videos on strength training, cardio exercises, fast and easy workouts, firming routines, and more! Make sure you hit the subscribe button and turn on the “bell” icon 🔔 for notifications on new workout videos. Happy walking!

#walkathome #walkingworkouts #workouts

1. Cheryl B says:

Thanks Rocky, love your energy!

2. Elma Carbon says:

❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

3. Rocky is definitely the "Boot Camp Drill Sergeant" of all the Walk Leaders! Her high energy, fast-paced workouts always challenge this 50-something, but I always feel great after completing one of her workouts!!☺️

4. Gemini Logan says:

Rocky is amazing! I love her energy and this higher energy walk which combined with another of the 15 minutes walks really had me sweating. Thanks for such an inspirational channel 😊

5. Amal Khalil says:

🌹🌹🌹🌷🌷🌷

6. V N says:

un grand bravo de mettre enfin toutes les morphologies , merci !!!

7. Justien says:

I love this!! I just found this channel!!! Im all here for Rocky and looking forward to checking out some of the seasoned videos as well.

8. I really missed you .. thank you .. please do more videos

9. I am 46 and suffering from vertigo.can I do these exercises nd will it help me cure my vertigo problem

10. Dizzy G says:

Good to see how beautifully she smiles and encourages us

11. I WILL TRY YOUR NEW WALK FAST
    I LOVE IT

12. Thank you nice work out..God bless you im from Philippines..iloveyou all

13. Tom Skywards says:

Here at home, we love Kamilah and Nadya. Now, we also love Rocky!!!

14. I love walk at home, I've been a part of this great exercise team for many years now.

15. Ever loved Rocky! Full of positivity and energy!❤️‍🩹so as the Walk team🥰

16. Rizwan Khan says:

Rocky is very energetic

17. Rocky is my favorite!!!!!! Her energy is infectious!

18. Just found this on my am info feeds from Google. Tried it and I liked it! Rocky & friends make a 15 walk easy and I feel great after the walk! Thanks Walk at Home!

19. Beautiful walk workout the energy in the class this morning buzzing love it 🙌🙌 thank you 🙏

20. Sara bastos says:

Thaks Rocky!!! Ilove It 🙂

21. Plz download option.. Plzzzzzz

22. Semangat bwt olahraga lg💪💪

23. ЛУЧШЕ ЛЕСЛИ НИКТО НЕ ПРОВЕДЁТ ТРЕНИРОВКУ!

24. Cheryl Mc says:

PERFECT – great personality for this amount of time..I'LL BE BACK!! Yes, seeing all the body types keeps it real!! I hope we all lose unnecessary weight! Nice meeting you Rocky!

25. Adorei 👏 ótima aula muito boa😘👏