Abs Workout – Get a Strong Core // Beginner & Intermediate At Home // Women Calisthenics Program

We all know a strong core is vital for training and health and in this workout we are hitting all areas of it. Keep an eye out for some progressions in round 2 & 3 but there are also modifications for each exercise! Don’t forget to have fun! x

Train With Me:
Online Personal Training/Calisthenics Coaching: https://www.lucylismorefitness.com/online-coaching
Bodyweight Beginner E-Book: https://www.lucylismorefitness.com/about

Let’s Chat:
Instagram: @lucy.lismore.fitness
Email: lucylismorefitness@gmail.com

If you liked this video check out some of my other at home workouts:
Beginner Calisthenics Full Body Workout: https://youtu.be/JQ7MIg2yX5g
Full Body HIIT Workout: https://youtu.be/xm1F-vQWYsQ
Full Body Beginner Workout: https://youtu.be/lc4-rZAXZ2U
Mobility Routine: https://youtu.be/TggTUm2r_5g

Exercises in Workout:
1. Elbow Saw
2. Quadruped Hold with Shoulder Taps
3. Side Plank (right side)
4. Reverse Plank
5. Side Plank (left side)
6. Deadbug

Timestamps
00:00 Intro
00:24 Round 1
05:08 Round 2
09:46 Round 3
13:50 Stretch/Cool Down

❤️ Lucy x

#beginnercalisthenicsworkout #athomeworkout #coreworkout

1. 601salsa says:

Urm help….. I had dislocated both my sijs 6 years ago and we didn't know until 2 months ago. These have been put back in place but the muscles in my lower back, pelvis and hips suffered from muscle toxicity and have wasted away. I am overweight and I need some help to strengthen my muscles before I can get into weightless (although it will still help) what exercises would you recommend? I know all three types of glutes need serious work. Lower lumbar too. But I don't want to use weights because I don't think it's capable of taking the strain. I also have been unable to work for the last 4 years due to the injuries sustained so can't pay. Covid has shut down most places…. and I am searching for help

2. Good workout routine 🔥🔥

3. Loved this! Adding to my workout schedule as a low-impact core session:)

4. Tanya Ranks says:

How many time per week please ?

5. Anna Witter says:

This is great! Nice to have a change from my usual

6. Martina P. says:

I just tried it out! Very nice workout, and I appreciated the stretch at the end. I'm always quite lazy when it comes to cooldowns, so it was good to follow along on this 😊

7. Scarlett M. says:

I like it! will try it out soon. Thanks for your great work <3

8. Karenina80 says:

Done this today! It's been a great workout, i can feel my core improved.
    Thank you very much! I will include these exercises in my daily work out. You are doing a great job with your channel, I really appreciate❤ best regards from Italy!🤗

9. Mad Dump says:

Just finished it and I feel great! Awesome workout, thank you!

10. Siber Fit says:

Very good workout! 😊 Thank you! I subscribed so as not to miss new videos! 👍
    I would be glad to see you on my channel too. I think it will be interesting for you, because we are on the same wavelength with you! 🤩

11. KJ fitness says:

Great session!! Really felt the burn in my entire core 🔥 The side plank position with leg and arm in the air was a true challenge for both balance and strength😅 So good that you show the modified version as well. Thank you! 👊🏽👍🏽

12. gloomykat says:

Love this core workout. Was feeling blah and not in the mood to workout tonight. This was perfect. Love the modifications, very helpful!

13. Definitely going to try this, many thanks. 💕

14. Omg even this is almost too tough for me to get through 😭 i am in so bad shape. But I am not giving up! I will do this workout 3 times a week and push myself till I can do all 3 rounds through 😅💪 thank you ❤️

15. Work repeating until MASTERED. WOW. I love this!

16. Love this!! Great exercises and the video format with the preview and beeps to know when it's time to switch was perfect!

17. Great do-able workout for when the motivation has left the building. Love the slow gentle approach AND still get a great burn 🔥 💕

18. Jo says:

Thanks for a more plank based core workout!

19. 👋More of your workouts please..from intermediate…to advance..SLOW..but GROW😊..I like your approach.. a way of life ❤..being best version of ourselves..thank you..calming effect👌

20. Minimi Bruhh says:

I'm for sure doing this, great job

21. Suzy Lucia says:

this is very helpful and easy to follow. thank you so much!

22. i don’t rlly like core workouts but this one seems so good !

23. TheSmermer says:

I've been following you for a long while now, and the way your workout videos have changed is amazing! I'm definitely going to try this video soon!

24. Thanks! Was eagerly waiting for an intermediate workout!