๐Ÿ‘‰ Easy Exercise To Lose Belly Fat At Home For Beginners – 25 Mins Aerobic Workout | Eva Fitness
#WeightLoss #Aerobic #EvaFitness #MiraPham #FatLoss #BellyFat #AerobicWorkout #AerobicExercises
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
โณ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ & ๐’๐”๐๐’๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐๐„:
๐Ÿ‘‰ ๐’๐”๐๐’๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐๐„ : https://bit.ly/3nIQQIh
๐Ÿ‘‰ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ : https://www.facebook.com/mirapham.inc
๐Ÿ‘‰ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ : https://www.facebook.com/evafitness.contact
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
โณ CONTACT US:
๐Ÿšซ If any producer or label has an issue with any of the uploads please get in contact. Thank You!
โœ‰ evafitness.contact@gmail.com
ยฉ Copyright by Eva Fitness โ˜ž Do not Reup !

1. Mira, awesome lunchtime workoutโค

2. ๐Ÿคฃllo me miro y estoy igual๐Ÿคท๐Ÿ‘โค

3. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

4. Uta Arnold says:

I love these movements, but unfortunately I am lost doing these very quick hip moves (back and front). I can do half the speed, but my muscles do not obey me in douple speed like its done in this video. Can somebody tell me how you do these? Do you concentrate on tucking the belly in? Or do you push from the knees ? Or do you concentrate on the backward movement only? Or is it "just" practise, what I am lacking? Muchos gracias en adelante!

5. Really love to do workout superb ..

6. lulu villa says:

Magnรญfica rutina! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ˜Š Muy bien todo el grupo!

7. ุงู„ู…ุฏุฑุจุฉ ุฌุณู…ู‡ุง ู…ูˆ ุฑูŠุงุถูŠ ูƒูŠู ุตุงุฑุช ู…ุฏุฑุจุฉ ๐Ÿคฎ

8. Bravo bravo muito muito muito รณtimos esses exercรญcios obrigada Brasil aqui ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โคโค๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

9. Maรฑana comienzo y luego regreso a dejar mis resultados ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡บโค

10. ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘gracias muy buenoโœ”

11. Amo muito esses exercรญcios, os resultados sรฃo visรญveis em poucas semanas๐Ÿ˜por isso nรฃo perco um vรญdeo, e o treinamento claro๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šโค๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘obrigada Mira Pham pelos seus canais, falando aqui do Brasil!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

12. Juana Mendez says:

Simple mente ella es la mejor๐Ÿ˜ diario ago sus rutinas la amo!!

13. Penha Gomes says:

๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท UAU.๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ BOA TARDE MENINAS.๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ SEM PALAVRAS. MARAVILHOOOOOOOOOSA. AMEIIIIII.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐโคโคโคโคโค๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

14. Marylene klm says:

Super j ai aime votre vidรฉo excuse moi je parle pas anglais

15. Me encantรณ este ejercicio ๐Ÿ’ช

16. Ann says:

Awesome workouts!

17. yes yes yes …. efectivas rutinas para relajarse y ejercitarse a la vez .. gracias @evafitness…

18. Please, never stop making these videos ———

19. Layza Ramos says:

Sensacional ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘meninas ๐Ÿ˜‰๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

20. Daisy Moreno says:

Thanks Mira โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

21. Gemma Bailey says:

I cant wait to join in Thursday with the live when I'm off work ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ love your workouts…can you do more full body workouts ๐Ÿ’ช

22. Hayat jamila says:

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฏ

23. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

24. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’›เพ€เฝฒ๐Ÿ’Œโ™ก๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

25. Ems Asoro says:

Im waiting my fave mira pham for her fantasric n energetic wieghtloss for her premieres nice music remixed