EXERCISE TO LOSE WEIGHT FAST by Cult Fit | Belly Fat Workout | Burn Belly Fat | Cult Fit | CureFit

This Exercise To Lose Weight Fast video from CureFit is the perfect workout for you to burn your excess fat. Try this routine and burn those unwanted calories! Say yes to healthy living with CureFit!

Click here to get your 14 days free trial on the Cure Fit app :- http://bit.ly/3rrc7bg

0:00 Intro
1:24 Warm-Up (1.Shoulder Rotation )
2:03 Warm-Up (2. Butt Kicks)
2:58 Warm-Up (3.V Stance Toe Touch)
3:56 Warm-Up (4.High Knees)

Set 1
4:45 Set 1 (1. T Push Ups)
6:38 Set 1 (2. Sprawl)
8:01 Set 1 (3.1-2 Punches)
9:16 Set 1 (4Jumping Jacks)

Set 2
10:32 Set 2 (1. T Push Ups)
11:22 Set 2 (2. Sprawl)
12:14 Set 2 (3.1-2 Punches)
13:05 Set 2 (4.Jumping Jacks)

Set 3
13:58 Set 3 (1. T Push Ups)
14:49 Set 3 (2. Sprawl)
15:44 Set 3 (3.1-2 Punches)
16:36 Set 3 (4.Jumping Jacks)

17:31 Cool Down
17:39 Cool Down (1. Standing Quad Stretch)
19:00 Cool Down (2. Hamstring Stretch)
20:28 Cool Down (3. Back and Chest Stretch)
22:10 Cool Down (4. Shoulder, Bicep, and Tricep)

Check out our Fat Loss Workouts playlist by Cult Fit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx2kRt3QlDI&list=PLYzUD5yJQ02n5VGrMkr5wkw8QKSIphlZI

Subscribe to CureFit channel now: https://www.youtube.com/c/CureFit?sub_confirmation=1

We make group workouts fun, daily food healthy & tasty, mental fitness easy with yoga & meditation, and medical & lifestyle care hassle-free. #BeBetterEveryDay #BellyFatworkout #CureFit

Stay tuned to Cure Fit!

1. Let us know in the comments how did you guys like the workout.

0:00 Intro

1:24 Warm-Up (1.Shoulder Rotation )

2:03 Warm-Up (2. Butt Kicks)

2:58 Warm-Up (3.V Stance Toe Touch)

3:56 Warm-Up (4.High Knees)

Set 1

4:45 Set 1 (1. T Push Ups)

6:38 Set 1 (2. Sprawl)

8:01 Set 1 (3.1-2 Punches)

9:16 Set 1 (4Jumping Jacks)

Set 2

10:32 Set 2 (1. T Push Ups)

11:22 Set 2 (2. Sprawl)

12:14 Set 2 (3.1-2 Punches)

13:05 Set 2 (4.Jumping Jacks)

Set 3

13:58 Set 3 (1. T Push Ups)

14:49 Set 3 (2. Sprawl)

15:44 Set 3 (3.1-2 Punches)

16:36 Set 3 (4.Jumping Jacks)

17:31 Cool Down

17:39 Cool Down (1. Standing Quad Stretch)

19:00 Cool Down (2. Hamstring Stretch)

20:28 Cool Down (3. Back and Chest Stretch)

22:10 Cool Down (4. Shoulder, Bicep, and Tricep)

2. The best way to loose weight is to get your heart broken

3. you are my fav fitness expert. simply superb shweta

4. Hassan White says:

Nice video myfriend,love the channel!Lose fat is life-changing for me.Personally I recomend you watch this video , sliming.today

#однако #люблю #таких #рыбаков

5. Forwago program helped me not just to build a better-looking body, but to feel healthier and to have more energy. I wanted to share this because I think more people should find out about this amazing program. Thank you, Forwago!

6. B Lavanya says:

In how many days we get weight loss

7. Swetha, your exercises are very good, I like them very much. I do these exercises regularly, but one thing I want to know is, if you also show how many calories we are burning by doing these exercises then it will be very much helpful. Thank you very much for your effort, 💕.

8. Gargi Rath says:

Every thing is awesome however 15 sec brk is required to catch the breath.. My personal opinion. Big fan of cult and swetha and suguni😘

9. terrific upload cultfitOfficial. I killed that thumbs up on your video. Continue to keep up the terrific work.

10. Priya Sharma says:

Lose/Gainweight now ask me how enjoy all meals n get online workout session what'sapp
    , name:
    ,current weight:
    ,height :
    , city :…

11. You Are My Favorite Instructer 😎❤️❤️

12. I was really struggling with my self-confidence. The way I changed this is through trying to convince myself that I can do everything and making small things on my personal progress. Every little change you achieve will boost your confidence. Kind of a virtuous circle! The one thing that really helped me to do so was Forwago and I am so thankful because I found about it.

13. Super mam 🥰🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️

14. For years I wasted my time procrastinating on my life, my mental and physical health started to suffer. Luckily I turned it all around thanks to Forwago. Recommended!

15. Savion Lewis says:

I read a lot of good opinions on the net about how exactly Okibetonic Secrets can assist you lost lots of fat. Has any one tried this popular fat burn secrets?

16. It still surprise me, how lots of people don't know about Okibetonic Secrets, even though lots of people get good result because of it. Thanks to my cousin who told me about Okibetonic Secrets, I've lost a lot of weight by using it without starving myself.

17. thank u gys your exercisez really work

18. Annappa Annu says:

Ido daily workouts of your Chanel thanku madam

19. Mam why your videos are not available in disney hotstar I want your videos in episodes mam please respond

20. Mam why your videos are not available in disney hotstar I want your videos inway of episodes

21. Rimo Torung says:

Very good job👍👍 mem very strong💪 pasture really happy to do with you

22. Very effective workout…thanku team

23. The one thing that really helped me to fall in love with myself and my life was Forwago. I can not believe how much happier person I am now than I was before. Please love yourself, it is one of the easiest ways to dramatically improve your life.

24. Just Do says:

How many videos on belly fat ….there is no step by step all are mixed and confused which to follow or not.. kindly tell us

25. Which time is best do exercise…morning or evening

26. 90s cooking says:

Hii mam this video very good & comfortable I am daily work out this video mam thank u👍

27. What is the best product or brand to lost tons of weight? I read a lot of superb opinions on the net about how exactly Okibetonic Secrets will help you lost crazy amounts of weight. Has anyone tried using this popular lose weight method?

28. Guys. lost tons of weight doesn't need to be hard (I used to think it did). I'm going to give you some tips right now. Look for a popular fat burn methods called Okibetonic Secrets (google it). Thanks to it I have lost a ton of fat. I shouldn't even be talking about it cause I don't really want a bunch of other guys out there running exactly the same game but whatever. I am just in a great mood right now so I will share the wealth haha.

29. Bailee Solis says:

I read plenty of superb reviews on the internet about how Okibetonic Secrets (google search it) will help you lost crazy amounts of weight. Has any one tested out this popular fat loss system?

30. When should one do this exercise?? I mean early morning or anytime of day??

31. Thanks! Shewta Mam I am going to lose 10 kg in 1 month I am watching and following the exercise within I am doing these exercise 2 times in the day

32. If someone has back slipped disc, should they avoid any of the exercises shown here. Thank you.