30 Minute Glutes & Abs Supersets Workout | Strong – Day 7

Welcome to your glutes and abs WORKOUT OF STRONG! Make sure you are subscribed to the channel and turn on your notifications here! www.youtube.com/c/sydneycummings?sub_confirmation=1

Today is a glutes workout so be ready to turn up the intensity! We will work for 30 seconds and rest for 15 seconds and complete 3 rounds of each exercise throughout the workout. I used anywhere from my 15 pound dumbbells up to my 40 pound dumbbells and my glute resistance bands so grab yours if you’re ready!

Get your SEPTEMBER STRONG Workout calendar (with clickable stretch days) here!

Join the Sydney Squad NOW!! https://www.royalchange.fit/sydneysquad

Grab your glute resistance bands or any other Royal Change merchandise here! https://www.royalchange.fit/merch.html

Use code SYDNEY for 10% off any color 50 Pound adjustable dumbbell set from SMRTFIT, Nuobells! https://www.smrtft.com/collections/nuobell

The exercises:
Glute Bridges on Bench
Reverse crunch extension
Sumo Deadlifts
Plank Walk outs Army Crawl
Lateral squat walk x 2
Upright Bicycles
Jackknives
Side plank Top Leg Lifts
Straight Arm sit ups
Superman Leg Lifts

Shop at my Amazon store and grab a jump rope, a cordless rope, a thin band, etc !

Interested in my outfits? Check out my LIKEtoKNOW.it profile here!

Use code SYDNEY for 20% off GHOST Supplements! https://www.ghostlifestyle.com/
I am obsessed with these products and since I get so many questions on my favorite pre-workout and protein, I figured you guys deserve a recommendation that I TRULY LOVE!

Check out the story of our new stage! https://youtu.be/sDL6EnfS9jQ
Check out my story here: https://youtu.be/UrS5ZNhcF0I
Learn more about my journey here: https://youtu.be/Q9L-3PjG9xk

Connect with me!!!
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sydneycummings_
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sydneycummingsfitness
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sydneycummings_
Website: https://www.royalchange.fit

In this workout you are training with me, Sydney Cummings, owner of Royal Change and NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Fitness Nutrition Specialist. I am a fitness trainer in Charlotte, North Carolina and was a Division 1 athlete at West Virginia University where I was a national qualifying high jumper. I use my knowledge from my NASM certifications, bachelor’s degree, nursing school experience, and my elite athletic background to lead you through workouts designed to make you a stronger, more balanced athlete. My goal is to get you closer to your goals with each workout!

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

All information provided by Royal Change and/or Sydney Cummings is furnished strictly for educational and entertainment purposes only. Royal Change and/or Sydney Cummings is not engaged in rendering medical or professional services. No information is to be taken as medical or other health advice pertaining to any individual’s specific health or medical condition. Please consult your healthcare professional before participating in or acting on any recommendation found in content provided by Royal Change and/or Sydney Cummings.

You agree that use of the information contained in any content provided by Royal Change and/or Sydney Cummings is at your own risk. Royal Change and/or Sydney Cummings is not responsible or liable for any injury sustained as a result of using the content in this video or any other video provided by Royal Change and/or Sydney Cummings.PLEASE CLICK HERE and subscribe! It helps us continue to be able to make videos for you all here every single day! https://www.youtube.com/c/sydneycummings?sub_confirmation=1

1. Another wonderful day. A healthy body gives you the confidence. Plank walk is new to me.

2. I deserve this time to work out . #crushedit

3. Kassie Riley says:

This was an amazing fun fast workout! Loved the glute brudges and RDLs I do like glute workouts to be longer though! But was a good workout!!!!! Abs burned for sureee!!!

4. I need to brag- I did this workout after a 10 hour work day. I hate working out in the evenings, but I did it. It wasn't perfect, and it wasn't my best, but I'm still proud of myself, and indulging in how good that feels!

5. Nicole says:

ready for this one! absolutely loving this month’s program 💪🏼

6. Loved the hip bridges! 💜

7. Nancy Duncan says:

I needed those words today….I AM WORTH IT!

8. thank you Sydney I got very emotional when Sydney shared her speech at the end
    I deserve to be here, I am strong and I am getting stronger!

9. Cait Marie says:

What am I doing wrong? When I do hip thrusts on the bench, I feel it more in my quads.

10. Man, I loved this one and the message. Feeling really proud of my jack knife. Getting there!

11. ladybugs says:

Thank you, Mrs. Sydney!!!❤️🌹👑
    #crushedit

12. purple s says:

Wanna have a consistent week!

13. Workout Complete 🙌🏼 Thank you 🙏🏻 Yes I am worth it! I am STRONG 💪🏼

14. This was a little different workout not too bad although I got a little confused with the blank thing but I did manage to get it done I have to get more stronger with the plank exercises I guess outside my workout just fighting I'm a fighter fighting the adversities of what my government and everything is throwing at me and it's hard sometimes too focus on that fighting to be who I am that's something that I had to fight for for 37 or 43 years that's the female that I am nutrition well I don't have the money to really eat the way I'd like but I'm getting as good as I can and these exercises to help the workouts it helps take my mind off of things shutting my mind off is one of the hardest things to do thank you Sydney for all your encouragement your kind words and doing these programs you've been a lifesaver hugs and love from Jamie Lynn hearing Ontario Canada

15. Rose O'Brien says:

I loved it and I #crushedit! My favorite move was the side plank top leg lift. I felt strong during the workout and did my best. You asked what I did for myself each day other than workout, and it took me while, but I figured it out. When I cook for myself, I always make healthy, and delicious meals. I even plan my meals ahead of time, so I have all the ingredients ready. I think I'm worth the extra effort. Self love never hurt anyone. 🥰. Thank you for helping me to see beyond what I see in the mirror.

16. My fave exercises were the bench glute bridges, love me some glute bridges! And the sumo deadlifts! I pushed up into a higher weight than usual and my hamstring flexibility has really improved. Ive also been doing Sydneys glute challenge on Instagram and I'm finding that the extra glute work is helping relieve my niggling sciatic pain. Thanks Sydney!!!

17. Great workout!!! I love working out my butt. See you tomorrow 🤟🏻

18. 36 weeks pregnant so hard to put on resistant bands 😭😭😭

19. Trying to add healthy habits into my morning routine! Loved the glute bridges! #crushedit

20. Amy Hansen says:

Huh. That one wasn't challenging. I guess I needed to use heavier bands or weights or better form or something. 🤷

21. This one went fast! I RDLed 70lbs for two rounds today and it felt awesome! And those supermen abductions, fire. Pure fire! Great 🍑🔥

22. I struggle from depression and anxiety and am on meds ( still not managed very well) but Sydney, you help me more than anything!! I cry but also you literally make me smile!!!! Xoxoox

23. Sydney is a blessing in our lives. 💪🙏🥵

24. Love me some glute bridges and sumo romanian dead lifts!! Although the superman was tough at the end.
    Thanks for all the inspiration Sydney… I have recently found some inner strength(different than working out strength- I LOVE WORKING OUT).
    Thanks for the words of wisdom… they always seem to speak to me!!!

25. Wake UP says:

Crushed it🔥🔥💫

26. AV Sydney says:

I crushed it … it’s a beautiful superrrrrrrrrrrrrr setttttttttt🙏thanks Sydney

27. Sydney, you are always encouraging and challenging us and I appreciate it very much, nudging us towards our best selves. Loved the entire workout and great to try out the new move at the end. Supermans are super powerful and we are getting stronger by keeping at it.

28. MsSammyz1 says:

Gutted. Jack knives were a total fail. Couldn't do them no matter how much I tried. Ending up doing sit ups then cried when the sit ups came next.

29. Sue Chin says:

I like the Superman exercise. #crushedit.

30. bcp721 says:

This was a great restart workout. I just took off the last 5 days for a family vacation, and this felt soo good. I can only ever do your 30 minute videos too, because I have a baby. So perfectly timed!
    The first time I looked at the clock there was only 10 minutes left. It went so fast!

31. Loved this workout- I believe in my self and I am worthy of this time every day- I loved the dead lifts today- need to get heavier weights. I always give myself quiet time I’m morning, good nutrition and lots of water each day in addition to these wonderful workouts

32. This Strong Program is definitely on my favorite list💪

33. Dz Sisters says:

Favorite move: the superwoman !

34. Yes, I cried! I needed to hear exactly what she had to say… Changing lives Sydney.. and we thank you!

35. HKgirl678 says:

I struggled during August All time greats to stay consistent. In September I want to get back to it! Sadly Sunday I tested positive for Strep and I have taken the last 3 days off. Today was a good way to ease back into it. Going to take it one day at a time and then once I’m feeling 100% again I’ll be back every day! I want to get stronger with you all!!

36. Laura C says:

#crushedit thank you again Sydney! I am subscribed and I loved the side plank clams today 🙂