30mins DAILY SLIM LEGS WORKOUT – Beginner Friendly – Easy Workout to Lose weight 3-5kgs

πŸ”₯ DAILY SLIM LEGS – 30mins LEGS WORKOUT πŸ”₯
TONE LEGS + REDUCE THIGH GAP + SHAPE BUTT

Easy Exercise to Lose Weight
Bollywood Dance Workout
Lose 3-5kgs in a month
Fat Burning Cardio πŸ”₯ Fat burn, weight loss and body toning πŸ”₯

****Download DanceWithDeepti APP
Android : https://edumartin.page.link/gU2F
iPhone: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/myinstitute/id1472483563
Org Code : qeznm

****PAID WEIGHT LOSS PLANS

****FREE PLANS

****WEIGHT LOSS STORIES

****WEIGHT LOSS ANSWERS /Frequently Asked Questions

1. Superb video…enjoyed doing this excercise with alot of fun…thank you so much mam..β€οΈπŸ€—

2. anu chetan says:

Thank u so much di…it feels wealthy to follow u n ur workouts ..always proud to share ur vdos..

3. Super Deepti πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

4. hey can you please make a BTS songs workout pleaseeeeeee
    by the way love your workouts

5. Kanwal Singh says:

I thought it was very simple but did sweat a lot. Thanks for getting us all addicted to your workouts as we do it so religiously.

6. Merry Limbu says:

Hi can you do lalisa love me dance workout trending one of blackpink πŸ€ͺ😁

7. Plz make a video with new songs it's fun to do it with new songs

8. Isha Verma says:

Very NYC….. DiiiπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

9. Mittal Patel says:

Loved all the songs specially the humma song ❀️ and the extra shotsπŸ˜‰

10. Mam mera weight 87 tha ab mera weight 77 h lekin mam es month mera weight km ni ho ra plz suggest kre apke week plans follow kiye sb kuch kr liya h lekin phir b km ni ho ra

11. Harsh Raj says:

MA'AM CAN WE LOSE WEIGHT IF WE DON'T FOLLOW ANY DIET.. JUST EAT NORMAL FOOD WHAT WE EAT DAILY……. AND MAM CAN U TELL HOW IT WORKS …MEANS IN HOW MUCH TIME WE CAN LOSE WEIGHT? MAM I AM CHILD PLEASE GUILDE ME…..WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY …..😊

12. rita patel says:

You are totally awesome. I have got all my friends hooked on your video. They all love it. Thank you very much. ❀️❀️❀️

13. diva Singh says:

Thanks Deepti
    For coming with this workout

14. I'm following your dancing routine since a year and i had a great difference in form of weight loss. And can you please make a video regarding to get rid from stubborn lower belly fat. I really like your videos keep it up❀️

15. Jabh main pani pani ho gayi gana chal raha tha ..I was actually in pani pani with pain πŸ˜‚

16. Hello Deepti Mam. U don't have any clue that how much happy today I am. Today after 2mnths performing ur daily workout videos I weigh 5kgs less than I weigh earlier. Thanks a lot mam.

17. jincy ajit says:

Thank you mam.Nice work outπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

18. dimpy pandey says:

AwesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Š work out maam. Hats off to you.

19. Rohini N says:

Really happy to do this workout. Thank you so much. Please post full body workout as well as some floor exercise routine too. πŸ™πŸ™

20. Deepti its too good as usual…. can u plz aap hume vo zumba btaye jo specially belly fat km kr ske….we indian ladies must need it…..plzzzzz

21. suman luthra says:

Is there a personalized weight loss diet plan? How can I contact?

22. Suparna Sen says:

Just did your amazing session. Thanks a lot ❀

23. Hello ma'am mene aap ki video ko follow kiya or Mujko Bhut acha result Mila mera wait bhi kam Hua But main body shape Mein Nahin a rahi hai

24. Mam pls saiyaa super star , love letter or gal mithi mithhi song pe work out vdo plsss

25. wawooooo amazing deepti.. i.pray you always healthy.and precious life .ameen….amazing danc step.amaxing exercises. ye butts k.liay bh beat ha exercise or thighs k liay bh

26. Very nice workout.. thanks

27. Nice challenging leg workout πŸ‘. I enjoyed it

28. Bina dekhe like I like every video of yours ❀️😊😊😊

29. I really Appreciate ur efforts deepti mam πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‡β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

30. Kavita Behra says:

Good evening mam nice workout .u know I am 50plus doing workout please help me how many days n what workout I should do?πŸ™

31. Arti goyal says:

Thanku mam I have lost 4 kg in 3week πŸ˜€

32. pankajweb says:

Amazing β€οΈπŸ™
    Make workouts for kids Deepti to feel them more enjoyable.
    Thanks

33. Mam please make a videos for reducing butt.

34. Sonam Sharma says:

Amezing routine mam… bahot maja aaya ap sirf body fitness work out ni dete.. mentally v kafi Relax ho jati hu mai ap k workout k baad😘😘😘
    ThnQ so so so much mam

35. Ninoo Gupta says:

Thnku so much Deepti for sharing such great sessions.. People like me who can't afford gym expenses nd time but want to be fit nd healthy will surely send lots of blessings ur way dear Deepti!! πŸ’•

36. Always best workout for body and fresh mind qlso

37. Thank you di your routines are really helping and irrespective of results it's always enjoyable. Thank You so much di

38. savita VERMA says:

πŸ‘thanks dipti ,can I do these exercise because I have flat feet problem in left leg ,pls guide me

39. Tisha Gohil says:

I wish you all the success πŸ˜‡βœ¨

40. exercise 1 says:

I love yr work out frm Malaysia.

41. I did 11 minutes fir to Meri haalt tight ho gyi hehe… I will practice to increase stamina

42. Thank you so much for posting such amazing workout videos. YOU ARE A ANGEL OF HEALTH AND HAPPINESS IN OUR LIVES. THANK YOU SO MUCH….. YOUR WORKOUTS ARE REALLY AWESOME WITH REAL EFFECTS HAPPENING ON OUR BODIES…..May god bless you always….!!!!!!!

43. Sunanda Gade says: