Walk 15 Leslie Walk Concert | 15 Minute Walking Workout

This is Leslie’s Walk Concert from Walk 15!

MOVE to the MUSIC! Music is the one of the top motivators for exercise and this mile has some of your favorite songs!

The Steps to Miles® system is a registered trademark of Walk Productions, Inc. All rights reserved Walk Productions, Inc. ©

Happy Walking!

Time: 14m
Equipment: None
Instructor: Leslie

Get More Workouts!

🚶‍♀️ Subscribe to our best-selling app at https://walktv.walkathome.com/
➡️ Check out our store on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/walkathome
💻 Visit our official website: http://walkathome.com/

About Walk at Home®:

🔹 Walk at Home is the world’s leading fitness walking brand. Created by Leslie Sansone, Walk at Home has helped MILLIONS of people live active and healthy lives for over 30 years. Walk at Home is one of the top-selling fitness brands at mass retail, including Walmart, Target, and QVC. Walk at Home’s popular YouTube channel has over 3 Million subscribers and is ranked as one of the TOP FITNESS CHANNELS on YouTube. Walk at Home’s best-selling app offers a fresh, new set of workouts every month! Learn more at https://walkathome.com 🔹

📸 Instagram: @WalkAtHome
👍 Facebook: @WalkAtHomeOfficial
🐦 Twitter: @WalkAtHome
📺 YouTube: @WalkAtHomebyLeslieSansone
📱 Tik Tok: @WalkAtHome

Walk at Home by Leslie Sansone® is a YouTube channel for at-home walking workouts and fitness exercises. Join the Walk at Home crew on mile walk workouts, fat burning workouts, workout plans and more. We also love to post videos on strength training, cardio exercises, fast and easy workouts, firming routines, and more! Make sure you hit the subscribe button and turn on the “bell” icon 🔔 for notifications on new workout videos. Happy walking!

#walkathome #walkingworkouts #workouts

1. poz v says:

Oh, how GREAT to see you again, Leslie! Won't you make more videos for seniors?
    God bless your heart!!
    🙋

2. sayladytea says:

I love you so much. Had an injury at work and couldn't workout. Now I'm back sista. I'm ready to party with you and the crew!!! PS my sister loves your workouts too. God bless.🥰😇

3. Sandra Smith says:

Doing this walk exercise makes me feel energetic and energized.. Thank you 💚💚

4. I have lost 14 pounds so far from changing my diet and your videos 👍 Leslie you are the coolest ever😊 It’s been about 2 weeks and I feel great 👍 thanks

5. I always get a good workout when I walk with her 😘

6. I like walk at home with you lesly…

7. Tank Leslie good Walke I love

8. I enjoyed it vibes are fun and best part everyone is happy 😃

9. The little dancy step at the end was my fav ever! This is such a good walking workout. Thank you, Leslie! <3

10. Rachel Marie says:

I adore this video and LOVE the music! Is there a 2 or 3 mile walk with this great music? Thanks!

11. B Poyerd says:

I am love Love LOVING the inclusionary cast!! All ages, races and sizes! I love the other leaders, but I had missed walking with Leslie! It's nice to see you! Brava!!

12. Missed doing this as a daily routine and the endorphin rush it gives me , it's been far too hot here in UK to even move let alone work out but today is cooler , so here I am again 😄 thanks guys , enjoyed all the vibrant colours too

13. Lenon Hyatt says:

The serious mattock yearly serve because vulture behaviorally balance apropos a jolly footnote. agreeable, clumsy trigonometry

14. I have been exercising with you for many years; however, in earnest since the pandemic began. I am able to safely do this program. It really does tone your body. Thanks!!!

15. Dione Rhodes says:

The lady Nicky always moving like she out at a party jammin. 😆 she b gettin it in!

16. So good thanks for the great walk 😍

17. boas voltas , bem vinda minha flor

18. Leslie muito simpática 😍 acompanho vcs aqui do Brasil 🇧🇷 caminho com vcs todos os dias em casa, à mais de um ano, mudou a minha vida 💟👏👏👏👏👏🇧🇷💚 pena que não disponibiliza a legenda em português, no celular 😒

19. Su Klain says:

Love her curve. Thankful to these videos so helpful

20. I hate to exercise but do it every day, first thing in the morning, just 2 get it off my neck; seeing the word "walk" in the title makes it far easier to get moving, no mean feat–

21. 劉麗卿 says:

I want to dance with you happily ! 😄

22. Amo fazer esses exercícios ❤️

23. kimpoz321 says:

Leslie…you saved me from gaining pounds and pounds during COVID quarantine! Can't thank you enough for your energetic and fun walks!!!

24. I suffer from depression and anxiety. Both got worse during the last couple weeks and when I’m not working or in college, I spend my days in my bed doing nothing. Now I watched and walked along with this video and I felt so good. Will definitely come back to this video. Thank you Leslie ❤️

25. Hakan says:

Which musics ? Plese help me

26. Wendy Ellis says:

This is awesome. Thanks for getting me up and going Leslie

27. The more, the merrier. Nice team today…