10 Minute HIIT Workout from The Fitness App – Jillian Michaels

Here’s a quick HIIT workout for you from The Fitness App to torch calories and burn fat fast! Get more free daily 7 minute sweat sessions by downloading the app here: https://www.thefitnessapp.com

Plus you can do a FREE TRIAL on The Fitness App’s premium membership with personalized workout programs and custom meal plans https://www.thefitnessapp.com

Subscribe so you don’t miss any of my fat burning workouts, exercise tutorials, nutrition tips, and lifestyles faves!

“Jillian Michaels workout”
“home workout”
“burn belly fat”
Glutes
Legs
HIIT

1. stella batt says:

Thank you for sharing this Jillian, looks great.

2. Rebella says:

I LOVE LOVE the app..I must say you thought of everything..Music options, including your own music, generated workouts, etc. Etc. I tried the App being super skeptical because I tried so many others out there but never kept any of them, UNTIL NOW..I'm hooked, thanks so much!!!!!

3. I don’t want to be critical but you need to turn your phone sideways so people can get a full screen. Although your exercise part is good

4. Jorge Perez says:

Awesome workout. It will make you sweat.

5. Jiji B says:

Hi Jillian, can you tell me what brand shoes you're wearing please?

6. “You have to complete yourself – before man can do it for you…” Christopher G. Poeschl Stay Amazing…

COVID-19 inspiration…❤️

Love ya’

09-19-21 5 18 pm

7. You are the only fitness guru I follow Jillian! I am currently 204 and trying to get 160. With your help I should be there hopefully by January.

8. blz 1 says:

I like how she modivates u through it

9. Does 10 minutes help you ACTUALLY lose weight

10. Hi Jillian awesome wonderful video amazing work out Cynthia Boucher 😍❤️❤️❤️

11. you still have to get your heart rate up for 30 minutes at least. 35 to 40 minute hiit is right. 10 minutes won't do a thing.

12. Thank you Jillian! I will def use this. Way to promote your app! 😘❤️🏃‍♀️🏋🏼‍♀️🤸‍♀️

13. I watched this in 2x speed (to see what the exercises were). Lol Jillian looks like an energetic bunny hopping around. I wanna be a sexy bunny too 😳 You're my favorite trainer Jillian Michaels!!! <3

14. Simone DM says:

Just what I needed. Thank you girl!❤

15. MJ Torres says:

Any modifications for people with knee injuries or arthritis in the knees?

16. Ena Fares says:

You are amazing Jillian! Thank you so much!

17. emily osler says:

You are so motivational….it's almost moving!! Thanks so much…

18. Ute aus B. says:

Great HIIT workout! You did a great job👍 Go on, Jillian!!🏆💪

19. pixsie doll says:

Can I add this as my finisher ?