20 Minute Toned Arm Workout For Women Over 50 | Bye Bye Bat Wings Today!

20 Minute Toned Arm Workout For Women Over 50 say Bye Bye Bat Wings Today! all fabulous50s arms workouts are Suitable for beginners and seniors and this arm workout with dumbbell weights will help you safely tone and sculpt your beautiful arms xx

CLICK HERE FOR MORE 30 MINUTE INDOOR WALKING WORKOUTS

πŸ’ͺ 30 Minute GET FIT Indoor Walking Workout For Women Over 50!

πŸ’ͺ 30 Minute FAT BURNING Walking Workout | Get Fit LOSE WEIGHT Low Impact!

30 MINUTE FULL BODY WORKOUT FOR BEGINNERS

CLICK HERE FOR MORE NATURAL HEALTH REMEDIES

🍡 Drink This First Thing In The Morning For Amazing Results!

πŸ₯¦ Look Younger By Eating This food Every Day! How To Make Broccoli Sprouts | Fabulous50s

🍏 Apple Cider Vinegar Drink Recipe For Weight Loss!

HEALTH AND NUTRITION OVER 50

CLICK HERE FOR MORE MAKEUP TIPS AND TRICKS

πŸ’„5 MAKEUP MISTAKES On Mature Skin Over 50 | Fabulous50s!

πŸ‘€ 5 Biggest Makeup Mistakes On Mature Eyes Tutorial Over 50 | Fabulous50s

MAKEUP TIPS AND TRICKS FOR WOMEN OVER 50

πŸ”΄ LIVE YOUNGER LONGER AND SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/fabulous50s/?sub_confirmation=1

πŸ’ͺ 5 Minute Toned Arm Workout To Get Rid Of Batwings | No Weights!

πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ 30 Minute 5000 STEPS Indoor Walking Workout For Women Over 50! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhwJaDkgFkk&ab_channel=fabulous50s

πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈ 5 Minute Ab Workout For Women Over 50 | Reduce Belly Fat Fast | Fabulous50s: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSbVUcxvQpo&t=15s&ab_channel=fabulous50s

Welcome to fabulous50s! Here you will find content that relates to how to look younger, mature skincare, anti aging, wrinkles, how to dress over 50, style, fitness, health and beauty over 50. All the videos here have you, a mature Woman in mind and if you have any questions or video suggestions for mature Women, please feel free to leave your comment below.

πŸ”· JOIN THE 14 DAY CHALLENGE:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sUFKRzP9Uc&ab_channel=fabulous50s

▢️ SHARE THIS VIDEO WITH SOMEONE YOU CARE ABOUT:

**Disclaimer: Information provided in this video is of a general nature only and is for entertainment/educational purposes. We strongly recommend that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. Performing any of these exercises is done so at your own risk.***

LETS CONNECTπŸ‘‹

Fabulous50s INSTAGRAM:
Fabulous50s PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP:
Fabulous50s FACEBOOK:
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
Fabulous50s WEBSITE:

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING, COMMENTING, SUBSCRIBING & LIKING.

I source all my music from Epidemic Sound. If you love a song from their selection and would like me to include in a workout, please let me know πŸ™‚

Please tune in for new videos every week!
EMAIL ALL ENQUIRIES TO:
info@fabulous50s.co
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
MAIL:

Po Box 6092 Park Beach Plaza Coffs Harbour Australia 2450

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

***This content is not sponsored and all opinions are 100% honest and what I truly believe. If I LOVE a product first, and there is an affiliate link available…I will use it…I WILL NOT look for a product that pays a commission first, and then do a review…EVER! Some links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I may receive a small commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not…Its totally up to you… If you do use my links…Thank you so much xx
#fabulous50s #fullBodyWorkout #30minuteWorkout

1. Enjoyed the new workout!! Thank you.

2. Robin Conway says:

I’m going to start this…sure hope it helps my arms get toned. Thanks

3. Donna Harris says:

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you I love this video right on πŸ‘πŸ» Great job!

4. Pee Kaaa says:

What if I have no weights? Is it okay to substitute cans or water bottles?

5. This is your best arms workout ever! I started with the unweighted arms workout last year and noticed an increase in my strength in just a few weeks. This one is the perfect anniversary for my consistent efforts. Thanks to you, I am even more fabulous.

6. Thanks for all the different workout videos. I've created play lists and shared with friends, they've loved them 😍

7. Julie Forbes says:

β€οΈβ€πŸ©Ή

8. Ohmyyyy, this was a great and fabulous challenge…..again. Blessings <3 <3

9. Cynthia says:

Love this workout thank you

10. Excellent workout! Thanks so much…feelin' the burn!

11. یہ ٹھیک ΪΎΫ’πŸ‘

12. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘only watched today it looked FABULOUS.Another AMAZING routine Schellea β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—hopefully will be trying it out tomorrow .

13. Nancy Brady says:

Great workout! I agree, I enjoyed the longer, intense training. Yes, please do a lower body and abs version:). Thank you!

14. Thank you Schellea for another amazing workout you are fabulous much love and appreciation to you always πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ’«πŸ•ŠπŸ˜˜

15. joey says:

hi! could u PLEASE help me? i think im overthinking but basically i started to workout all of a sudden a month ago and i think i over did it (14 hours a week, 2 hours a day) every single day. i did not skip a day and regret it at some level now i want my old body back becasue it was slimmer looking from the front. how would i do this? or should i stay the same but i seem to be wider i don’t know

context: (workouts)
    – 'Get FLAT BELLY in 3 WEEKS at home// 11 Line Abs Workout' by NITANG (3/4 times a day)

– '15 min BURN THIGH FAT WORKOUT (NO JUMPING!) TO SLIM INNER THIGHS & LEGS' by emi wong (2 times a day)

– '10 MIN LOWER ABS BURN | 28-Day Abs & Belly Challenge' by emi wong (2 times a day)

– 3 hour walk (9000 steps approx)

16. Thank you that your workouts are also doable for fabulous 60s.I love doing your workouts and I love your gentle voice explaining everything. Thank you you you. 🧑

17. Yes! Finished this routine…it's so doable. Ladies must try…like all her videos …this one too good! Thank you Shellea…it's because of your work outs that we are able to keep ourselves fit… healthy…and yes happy! Stay blessed always… πŸ€—
    Request- knee work out PLEASE πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ˜˜ lots of hugs….

18. Sam says:

Thank you SO MUCH! Please know I’m praying for y’all in Australia. I cannot imagine….