My New Workout Program

Buy The Program Here – https://joefazer.co.uk/

Shop at MyProtein (Use Code “JOE” for 30% off your entire order)- https://bit.ly/3dGZodO

Instagram – joefazer
Snapchat- joefazerfitness
Business Enquiries – itsfazzler@gmail.com

Hi i’m Joe, I have created this YouTube channel to show my progression from a skinny teenager who is sick of being skinny to hopefully in the future being more muscular and just better in general both physically and mentally.
If you do enjoy my content it would mean lot if you could hit the like button and maybe even consider subscribing. Thank you!

Music:

1. Joe Fazer says:

Yo what’s up guys, so much traffic has gone onto the site and for some it’s saying there’s an error. Currently trying to sort out the problem. Really sorry about that

2. Joe this is incredible!! Way to go, congratulations on this huge step. And might I say, your physique is looking honestly incredible! The transformation is truly staggering! Nice work

3. Ethan Hall says:

What if your not a skinny guy? Can you still follow the program?

4. Bjsvidz says:

Boolking up program

5. Joes still loving the fake tan

6. Chirag says:

Joe! I decided to show you some support and purchase your program 😀. From a skinny guy who has made a fair amount of mistakes in my 20's and lower (now in my 30's), its been amazing and inspiring to see your progress and doing what I never managed to do. Keep up the great work with the channel, and your editing is always on point 👍🏽, was happy to show some support. Might give your workout a try after a few weeks of my current push, pull, legs split and see how I get on 😉.

7. Oscar Cousin says:

If only I had a credit card… RIP

8. Most Loudest says:

Yes bro great vid your helping me out I turn 14 this December and I'm gona start bulking thanks for helping me man

9. Jace Street says:

joe i bought your plan but when i exited out now it’s gone? how do i get it back!!?

10. K1 says:

Getting big 💯👊🏼

11. can you buy it if you’re in the U.S?

12. Is it like a pdf program or a book?

13. You don’t want to help out skinny guys without charging them? Not cool, not everyone has 15 to spend

14. Cant believe your charging for this mate, you have changed

15. If I live in the US can I buy this still?

16. tommy smith says:

Joe your amazing bro I have been following you for a long time because I am a skinny guy with not the best genetics and you have been really inspiring and when said exactly how I feel about having a shit appetite so thank you for your videos and I am buying your program right now for its modest price. I really don't need it 😂 I already have a program I just want to support

17. I've went from 66kg to 103kg and now I have stretch marks all over my body especially on my biceps and shoulders , any tipps to get rid of them

18. Olof Öhrn says:

you inspire me a lot, as a very skinny guy this shit motivates me like crazy.

19. Joe, great news! Congrats. Let me tell you, I'm a brazilian and really looking forward to buy this program! But for now, I 'm not able to. Do you recommend a full body routine 3 times a week, with compound movements plus accessory? I'm a hardgainer and kinda lost with how I would gain the most. Thank you m8 <3

20. Rob Spanton says:

All love for Joe but you can tell his physique has mainly improved since tanning definition wise

21. lazy lamar says: